我没法跟你解释为什么
I can’t explain to you why it’s not.
墨菲斯坚守一个信念
Morpheus believed something,
而他愿意为此付出他的生命
and he was ready to give his life for it.
现在我理解他了 所以我必须去
I understand that now. That’s why I have to go.
-为什么 -因为我有自己的信念
– Why? – Because I believe in something.
是什么
What?
我相信我能带他回来
I believe I can bring him back.
-你要干什么 -跟你一起去
– What are you doing? – Going with you.
-不 不行 -不行
– No, you’re not. – “No”?
让我告诉你我的信念
Let me tell you what I believe.
墨菲斯在我心里 比在你心里重要得多
I believe Morpheus means more to me than he does to you.
如果你真想救出他
I believe if you are serious about saving him,
你会需要我的帮助
you’re going to need my help.
而且我现在是飞船上的最高长官
And since I am the ranking officer on the ship…
如果你不喜欢 就去死吧
if you don’t like it, I believe you can go to hell.
因为你只有这一个下场
Because you aren’t going anywhere else.
坦克
Tank…
带我们进去
load us up.
我想跟你分享下我在这里
I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had…
悟出的一个道理
during my time here.
是我想给你们这个物种分类时想到的
It came to me when I tried to classify your species…
我意识到
and I realized that…
你们不算哺乳动物
you’re not actually mammals.
这星球上的每一种哺乳动物
Every mammal on this planet…
都与周围环境
instinctively develops a natural equilibrium
发展出一种独特的平衡
with the surrounding environment.
你们人类却没有
But you humans do not.
你们进入一个区域 然后开始繁殖
You move to an area and you multiply…
不停繁殖直到自然资源枯竭
and multiply until every natural resource is consumed.
你们存活的唯一方式
The only way you can survive…
就是扩散到另一区域
is to spread to another area.
这星球上还有一个物种
There is another organism on this planet…
跟你们的生存方式一样
that follows the same pattern.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it is?
病毒
A virus.
人类就是疾病
Human beings are a disease.
这个星球的肿瘤
A cancer of this planet.
你们就是瘟疫
You are a plague.
而我们是解药
And we are the cure.
好吧 你需要什么
Okay, so what do you need?
除了奇迹之外
Besides a miracle.

Guns.
很多的枪
Lots of guns.
从没人做过这种事
No one has ever done anything like this.
所以我们一定会成功
That’s why it’s going to work.
注射了怎么还没反应
Why isn’t the serum working?
也许他根本就不知道
Perhaps we’re asking the wrong questions.
让我跟他独处
Leave me with him.
马上
Now.
撑住啊 墨菲斯
Hold on, Morpheus.
他们去救你了 他们很快就到
They’re coming for you. They’re coming.
你能听见吗 墨菲斯
Can you hear me, Morpheus?
我要跟你
I’m going to be honest…
坦白
with you.

I…
讨厌
hate…
这个地方
this place…
这个动物园
this zoo…
这座监狱
this prison…
这种现实 叫什么都行
this reality, whatever you want to call it.
我真的受不了了
I can’t stand it any longer.
这里的气味
It’s the smell.
如果真有这种东西的话
If there is such a thing.
我已经受够了
I feel saturated by it.
我能尝到
I can taste…
你的恶臭
your stink.
每次我闻到
And every time I do,
我都担心自己被它传染
I fear that I have somehow been infected by it.
真是恶心
It’s repulsive.
对吧
Isn’t it?
我必须离开这
I must get out of here.
我必须获得自♥由♥
I must get free.
而钥匙就在你的意识里
And in this mind is the key.
我的钥匙
My key.
摧毁了锡安 我就不用再待在这了
Once Zion is destroyed, there is no need for me to be here.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我需要密♥码♥
I need the codes.
我必须进入锡安
I have to get inside Zion…
而你必须告诉我方法
and you have to tell me how.
你要么告诉我方法
You’re going to tell me…
要么就死在这
or you’re going to die.
请拿掉身上
Please remove any metallic
所有的金属物品 钥匙 硬币
items you’re carrying. Keys, loose change.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
支援 请求支援
Backup. Send backup.
不许动
Freeze!
你之前在干什么
What were you doing?
他还不知道
He doesn’t know.
知道什么
Know what?
看来他们是想救他
I think they’re trying to save him.
根本没有勺子
There is no spoon.
找到他们 干掉他们
Find them and destroy them!
重复 我们遭到袭击
I repeat. We’re under attack!
崔妮蒂 帮我
Trinity! Help!
凡人而已
Only human.
有种躲这个
Dodge this.
-你怎么做到的 -做什么
– How did you do that? – Do what?
你能像他们一样
You moved like they do.
我没见过谁有那么快
I’ve never seen anyone move that fast.
还不够快
It wasn’t fast enough.
你会开那个吗
Can you fly that thing?
现在还不会
Not yet.
接线员
Operator.
坦克 我需要B212直升机的驾驶员程序
Tank, I need a pilot program for a B-212 helicopter.
快点
Hurry.
我们走
Let’s go.
不好
No.
墨菲斯 站起来 起来 快起来
Morpheus, get up. Get up, get up.
他跳不过来的
He’s not going to make it.
抓住你了
Got you.
我就知道
I knew it.
他是救世主
He’s the One.
你现在相信了吗 崔妮蒂
Do you believe it now, Trinity?
墨菲斯
Morpheus.
先知
The Oracle.
-她告诉我 -她告诉你的
– She told me… – She told you…
只是你需要知道的
what you needed to hear.
仅此而已
That’s all.
尼奥 你早晚会领悟这一点 就跟我一样
Neo, Sooner or later you’ll realize, just as I did.
知其路 与行其事
There’s a difference between knowing the path…
并不相同
and walking the path.
-接线员 -坦克
– Operator. – Tank.
我的天 能听到你声音真是太棒了 长官
God damn it. It’s good to hear your voice, Sir.
我们需要出口
We need an exit.
准备好了
Got one ready.
地铁 斯泰特和巴伯阿站
Subway station, State and Balboa.
该死
Damn it!
追踪完毕
The trace was completed.
找到他们的位置了
We have their position.
哨兵已准备就绪
Sentinels are standing by.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!