If it were serious, then you would know about it.
严重的话 你自然会知道
Now, go!
退下
She is alive. She is with him and he’s coming here.
她还活着 跟他一起 在来的路上
Get ready.
去准备
It works! It works!
成功了 成功了
My lady. How lovely to see you out here in this desolate place!
大人 能在荒郊野地看到你真好
Let me show you. It works!
你快来看 我成功了
Come, come, come!
快点 快点
My lady sorceress.
巫师大人
You see? I worked it out.
你看 我成功了
My Chinese formula. My magic powder works!
我的中国配方 我的魔术粉
All I needed was salt. Petered salt.
原来我需要的是硝石
It was here all the time. This place is just full of it.
硝石就在这里 这里多得是
By the way, do any of you happen to have any water?
对了 你们谁有带水
What do you think? Is it safe to drink?
你觉得这水可以喝吗
Not anymore.
本来可以
Delicious. The sandstone must act as a natural filter.
太好喝了 沙岩有天然的过滤效果
Quiet.
安静
I’m alive! I’m alive!
我还活着 我还活着
For the moment.
目前是
Move!

Assassin. The gods are good to me.
刺客 神待我不薄啊
When we last met, you offered to kill me.
上次见面 你想杀我
Now I have a chance to return the favor.
现在轮到我报答你
You’re trespassers here.
你们擅闯禁地
Our survival depends on this place being kept a secret.
我们能生存全靠这里够隐秘
So we have a problem… as long as you’re alive.
只要你们活着 问题就来了
No problem. I can keep a secret like no other.
没问题 我绝对守口如瓶
In fact, I cannot remember how we got here. We took a left turn…
我连怎么来的都不记得
It’s too late for that. Balthazar!
太迟了 巴煞
This place is sanctuary for all of Memnon’s enemies.
我们收留所有曼能的敌人
You know that. This man is dangerous.
你应该知道 他是个危险人物
Your judgment is clouded.
你判断错误
My judgment keeps all of you alive.
我的判断让大家活到今天
This man cannot be trusted, and I’ll prove it.
这个人不可靠 我可以证明
Bring the woman to me.
把那个女人带上来
The first man to touch her will have to come through me.
谁敢碰她 就别怪我不客气
I had hoped for nothing less.
正合我意
That’s not fair.
不公平
Get him.
打他
No!

Do you yield? Then you’re a fool. Never.
你服不服 那你是执迷不悟 不服
We’re brothers in the same cause. Brothers?
我们是同仇敌忾的兄弟 兄弟
You brought death to my people.
你会连累我们
Memnon will follow you.
曼能一定会追来
He will come for his sorceress.
把他的巫师抢回去
Yes, I know who she is.
没错 我认得她
And Memnon will stop at nothing till she’s returned.
曼能不会罢手 除非她回去
He’ll come swifter and deadlier once he has her.
曼能有了她 会更锐不可当
Memnon will stop at nothing.
会更肆无忌惮
Hide here as long as you can, but believe me when I say he’ll find you.
你们躲得了一时 躲不了一世
And if he isn’t stopped, he’ll sweep across this land and kill all of you.
要是不阻止他 他就会血洗这块土地
And who’s gonna stop him, Akkadian?
有谁可以阻止他
You? Will you stand alone before the fury of his armies?
你 你敢挑战他的百万大军
Yes.

A gentleman always lets a lady win. You didn’t.
男的应该让女的 你就没有
Best two out of three?
三盘两胜如何
Dates?
尝尝蜜枣
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Cassandra!
卡珊卓
I’ve had a vision.
我预见一个景象
Memnon will follow me here and destroy these people.
曼能会追到这里 大开杀戒
You know this?
你确定
The things I see…
我预见的景象
are like shimmers in a pond.
就像池面的浮光掠影
Some are certain, and some remain shadows.
时隐时现 忽暗忽明
But I do know this…
不过有件事我确定
Memnon will release his armies and ride straight through this place.
曼能会率领大军 踏平此处
Memnon will die by my hand.
曼能会死在我手上
It seems the gods favor me tonight, Akkadian.
阿卡得人 看来神今晚眷顾我
If you face Memnon, you’ll die.
如果你跟曼能决斗 会死在他手上
That is your destiny.
那是你命中注定
I make my own destiny.
我的命运由我掌握
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
You can’t leave us here.
你不能丢下我们
Mathayus, don’t be so stubborn. Listen to reason.
冷静点 听听原因
You can’t go alone. You’re going to get yourself killed.
你一个人去 等于是去送死
Where do you think you’re going with my horse?
你要骑我的马上哪去
To Gomorrah. Nothing we can say will stop him.
娥摩拉城 我们怎么劝都没用
Without your sorceress?
不带你的巫师去
She returned to save the lives of your people.
她回去了 怕连累你们
I won’t let her face Memnon’s wrath alone.
我不会让她一个人面对曼能
Step aside. Akkadian,
让开 阿卡得人
you’re riding to your death.
你这是去送死
If I let you ride alone,
如果让你单枪匹马去
what glory will there be left for me?
我就沾不到光
So tonight we celebrate.
今晚我们热烈庆祝
Eat and drink your fill…
大家尽情享用
for tomorrow we ride into battle.
明天我们奋勇杀敌
I would’ve captured him myself, but he ran like a coward.
我差点捉到他 可惜被他跑掉
He left his bow behind.
连弓都不要了
My lord.
大王
There is something that is troubling our soldiers.
有件事造成军心动摇
How distressing. Pray tell.
那就麻烦了 请说
It’s been said the sorceress is no longer by your side.
传言女巫师已经离开了你
Soldiers will fall prey to…
士兵不应该轻信
idle palace gossip.
无聊的宫廷传言
You have my word, she’s perfectly safe.
我向你保证 她十分安全
If the men are to fight, to die,
问题是出征在即
they may need more than that.
士兵不要口头保证
Do you doubt my word?
你怀疑我的话?
It is not that, sire.
不敢 大王
It’s just she is a symbol from which the men derive courage.
不过她是振奋军心的象征
Symbols are most effective when seen. My lord.
总要眼见为真才好 大王
I am here at your request.
我奉召而来
pardon my absence.
近来身体不适
I was not well.
还望大王恕罪
But our impending victory has lifted my spirit.
我军即将大捷 令我精神一振
Is this sufficient to placate your men?
这样可以稳定军心了吧
Tell them what you see, Sorceress.
把你预见的景象告诉他
I see a great victory.
我看到我军大捷
Your enemies will reveal themselves to you.
你的敌人会自动现形
Halt.

What is in the cart? “What is in the cart”?
里面是什么 里面是什么?
Actually, it is a bit of a surprise.
里面… 是个惊喜
A gift for tonight’s festivities.
为今晚的宴会助兴
Prince Takmet’s request.
泰克麦王子吩咐的
Very nice.
非常好
Well, now. Let’s see that pretty little face.
让我看看… 这位姑娘
Now go to my chambers.
去我的寝宫
We have things to discuss.
我有事跟你谈
My sincerest apologies, my lord.
请大王恕罪
I understand.
我明白
You are fearful, weak.
你胆小 懦弱
The feast is over.
宴会结束
To bed, men, for tomorrow we conquer.
养精蓄锐 准备明天出征
Fortify the palace guard.
加强宫殿警戒
All right. That was the easy part.
入城比较容易
Everybody know what to do? Cripple the guards.
接下来怎么做知道吧 制♥服♥守卫
Ignite the powder. And try not to get killed.
点燃火♥药♥ 想办法保住小命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!