Okay.
咱们去找我家
Let’s do it.
他们在这
There they are!
狗狗 过来
Alright doggy, come on.
你们想去哪儿
Where you think you’re going?
回来 你们这两条狗
Come back here, you dogs!
那只兔子 看他满眼的疯狂
That rabbit, he has crazy eyes!
世上没药可以治好他的疯病
There ain’t no curing was wrong with that thing!
啾啾 我有个主意
Gidget, here’s an idea.
这附近或许有和麦克斯长得很像的狗
Maybe there’s a dog in the neighborhood that looks like Max.
你找他玩玩
Start hanging out with him,
过段时间你就会觉得他是麦克斯 你就释怀了
after a while you will think it’s him, you will be done.
我们不会放弃 我们无私
We are not just giving up, we are dedicated,
我们忠诚 我们生来就是最棒的宠物
we are loyal, we are easily the greatest pets ever.
我们是狗
We are dogs!
-我是猫 -我是鹰
– Cat. – Hawk.
恭喜各位了
Well, congratulations!
不管愿不愿意 今天你们都是狗
Today you are dogs, whether you like it or not.
好吧
Sweet.
咱们要在那兔子之前找到麦克斯
Now let’s find Max, before that rabbit does.
咱们走起
Right, we are on!
该死
Shit feather mother.
没错 他们曾来过这里
Yup, they were here.
好极了 咱们越来越近了
Excellent. We’re closing in.
这将是史无前例的邪恶行动 看好了
This is a groundbreaking evil behavior, people.
-史无前例家 -就是这里
– Groundbreaking.. – That was it.
我刚才突然灵光一闪
Light pop just now from my brain.
本兔子有办法了
The bunny has an idea.
我看起来如何
Okay, so, how do I look?
你看上去很棒
You look great.
-我闻起来怎么样 -像狗一样 哥们儿
– How do I smell? – Like a dog, pal.
放松 伙计
Relax, man.
就是这里
There it is.
那去吧 去挠门吧
Well, go on up. Go scratching the door.
还记得那个香肠工厂吗 那可真有意思
Remember the sausage factory? That was fun, huh?
你是在故意拖时间吗
Are you stalling?
没有 你为什么会这么想
No, why do you think that?
我们去散散步 谈谈你为什么觉得我在拖时间
Let’s have a walk to talk about why you think I’m stalling?
杜克 你根本不用紧张
Duke, you have nothing to be nervous about.
你的主人们看到你肯定乐坏了
Your owners will be thrilled to see you.
好吧
Okay.
一辆新车
A car’s new.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
不 没事 谢谢
No, we’re good. Thanks.
你有事 你看上去很脏
You’re not good, you look dirty.
我要请你们在我染上
And I’m gonna ask you to get off my lawn
那个…你们身上的病之前 请你们离开
before I get… Um…You know. What you have.
-这是我的草坪 -杜克 我们还是走吧
– This is my lawn. – Duke, maybe we should go.
为什么 弗雷德为什么养了只猫 他讨厌猫
And why, why would Fred get a cat? He hates cats.
这也正是我爱他的原因之一
It is one of the things I love about him.
弗雷德 那个老头 他…
Fred, the old guy? He..
他死了
He died.
杜克 也许我不该提议来这里的 我们走吧
Duke, maybe I made a mistake saying we should com here. Let’s go.
你是个骗子 麦克斯 猫经常撒谎
You are a liar. Max, Cats can lie all the time.
别被骗了
Don’t fall for it.
他们是谁
Who are they?
这是我家 快走开
Hey, this is my home. Go away.
杜克 该走了
Duke, it’s time to go.
杜克 走吧 这已经不是你的家了
Duke, let’s go. Come on. This isn’t your home anymore.
你为什么带我来这里 麦克斯
Why did you bring me here, Max?
等等 这难道是我的错吗
Wait a minute. This is my fault?
我是想帮你
You know, I was trying to help you.
你是想甩掉我
You were trying to get rid of me.
杜克 我没必要听你说这些 再见
Yeah, you know what, Duke. I do not need this. I .. see you later.
好了 好了 安静点
Come on, come on, settle down.
快回家 麦克斯
Go home, Max.
-帮我一下 -坚持住 我来了
– Hey, help me out here. – Hold on, here I come.
终于抓到你了 大个子 你到此为止了
Finally got you, big fella. Come on. This is it. You.
杜克
Duke!
小小狗
Tiny dog.
这是在逗我吧
Are you kidding me?
你以为就那么结束了吗 小小狗
You thought this was over, the little dog?
打打打 重击 重击
Jab! Jab! Jab! Body blow! Body blow!
-掌刀直击脖颈 -等等
– Karate chop to your neck! – Wait!
你…你能放开我吗
W…would you get off me?
纹纹
Tattoo?
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
小狗弟 虽然我很不想这么说
OTD. It kills me to say,
但是我们俩得联手了 伙计
but we gotta join forces, man.
我们俩合作完美 小小狗
We make a great team, Tiny Dog!
虽然脏活累活都是我在干
Well, mainly I’m doing all the hard work.
但是你帮助很大
But you are helping.
好吧 好吧 眼睛看着路
Yes, yes, fine. Just keep your eyes on the road.
你开车跟动物似的
You’re driving like an animal.
-怎么回事 -是个狗洞
– What was that? – Oh, That was a pethole.
你故意乱撞
You are hitting things on purpose.
你真了解我 小狗弟
You know, you know me, too. L.T.D.
永远领先我一步
Always keeping me in check.
你看到那辆车了吗
Did you see the Van?
就是那辆 我们马上要撞上了
That’s it. We’re about to hit it.
放松 雪球 有我呢
Relax, Snowball, I got you.
他在那里
There he is!
他抓走了雪球
He’s caught Snowball.
伙计们 事情并不像你们看上去的这样
Look, fellas. This is not what this looks like.
闭嘴
Shush, you.
你要吃了老大
You are gonna eat the boss.
不不不 雪球和我现在是同一边的
No, no, no. Snowball and I are on the same side now.
告诉他 雪球 告诉他们
Tell him, Snowball, tell them.
那浣熊在撒谎 他才不是总统
That raccoon is lying. He is not the president.
我…
I..
啾啾
Gadget?
-快走啊 麦克斯 -我走了 谢谢
– Go, Max. – Right. Okay, I gotta go. Thank you!
谢谢你
Thank you.
老实点
Stay down!
杜克 坚持住
Duke, Hang on!
-杜克 -麦克斯
– Duke! – Max?
-麦克斯 去拿钥匙 -好
– Max! Okay! Get the key! – Right!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
我拿到了
I got them!
麦克斯
Max!
要记住我
Remember me!
我感觉自己是个英雄
I feel heroic!
还很帅
And handsome!
有点湿 但我看上去还是很帅 很帅
A little wet, but I’m still look good. I look good.
你 你没事吧
Are you? Are you okay?
我没事 我没事
I am good. I am good.
谢谢你来救我 麦克斯
Thanks for coming to save me, Max.
-麦克斯 麦克斯 -万岁
– Max! Oh, Max! – Lobidubedo!
要搭你们一程吗
You need a lift?
我们需要 走吧 纹纹
Yes, we need a life! Let’s go, Tattoo!
的士
Taxi!
-啾啾 等等 -麦克斯
– Hey, hey, Gadgets, wait up. – Oh. Hi, Max.
-好啊 -别摇了 淡定点
– Yes, hi. – Play it! Cool!
我只是想…
Yeah, I, I just want to ..
你有没有这辈子都住在某个动物的对面
Look, have you lived across from someone your whole life.
但是之前从来没好好注意过她 直到…
but you…but you don’t really appreciate them until…
我不知道 直到看到她在布鲁克林大桥上
I don’t know, until they’re beating up dozens of animals
痛揍几十只动物
on the Brooklyn Bridge.
我想说的是…如果你想…
I guess, what I am trying to say is .. if you ever want to ..
-好吧 -太好了 你们恋爱了
– Okay. – Oh, great. You’re in love.
真恶心哦 快让开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!