纪 念 品
第二部分
我的例假推迟了
My period’s late.
你们好 我可以进来吗
Hello. Can I come in?
你好
Hello.
– 来了 – 你们好
– Here we are. – Hello.
多么温馨的画面
There’s a nice little scene.
等待午餐的狗狗
Dogs waiting for lunch.
休息得还好吗
You had any rest?
真可怜
Poor old you.
好大的打击
What a shock.
太可怕了 真抱歉
Terrible shock. Sorry.
你知道他是怎么了吗
Did you know what was going on with this chap?
这么放有什么问题吗
What’s wrong with that?
你说了算
You’re the boss.
她来吃吗
Is she coming?
亲爱的?
Darling?
来了
Here we go.
– 准备好了吗 – 你好
– You ready for this? – Hello.
我喜欢你的睡衣
I like the pajamas.
– 这不是睡衣 – 噢
– They’re not pajamas. – Oh.
反正挺好看的
Well, they’re very nice anyway.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
哎 别这样
Oi, stop it.
它们想出去散步
They want to go for a walk.
它们是这个意思
That’s what they’re doing.
多吃点
Help yourself.
你们好呀
Hello there.
我希望你能待很长时间
I hope you’re gonna stay for a very long time.
越长越好 亲爱的
Long as possible, my darling.
没错
Absolutely.
你要来点吗
You want some?
♪ Nico – Sixty Forty
在我上方种上青草
You grow green grass above me…
请阵雨和露水湿润
…with showers and dew drops wed.
如果你愿意 请记得
And if thou wilt remember,
如果你愿意 请忘记
and if thou wilt forget.
马兰
Marland…
可以了 已经可以了
We’ve got it, we’ve got it.
请去找一下朱莉
Just… Just come round to Julie at the moment.
她会跟你解释 我们现在要…
She’s going to be explaining it as we go over the…
我们要…
I think we’ll…
谢谢你来看我们
Thank you for coming to see us.
我把他的遗物给你们带来了
I brought you the last of his things.
哦…
Oh…
我是说 我在看这本书
I mean, you know, I’m just reading this book.
杰克·平彻的书
Jack Pincher book and, you know,
书里的人都过着双重生活
all these people that have led double lives.
还有…我…
And, you know, I…
我希望有人能介绍我认识
You know, I’m just hoping that I can find a reference
他在那里的朋友或什么的
to a friend of his or something in there
至少给我一点希望
that will give me a little hope that…
这件事是外♥交♥部♥的缘故
That there is some involvement at the foreign office.
我的意思的 这样的话…
I mean, it would…
但我无从寻找
I can’t seem to find out anywhere
甚至联♥系♥不上外♥交♥部♥的人
in the foreign office to talk to even, you know.
我是说 他…
I mean, he was…
他从来不和我们讲工作上的事 对吧
He didn’t talk to us about his work, did he?
他在担心什么事吗
Was he worrying about anything,
你知不知道 没有吗
do you know? No?
没有
No.
他们让詹姆斯去认尸
James had to identify him.
那人看上去…都不像他
It just… It just didn’t look like him. I…
我很难接受那个人就是他
I… I found it very hard to accept that it was him.
这是给你的礼物
There’s a little present for you.
和他一模一样
He looks exactly the same.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
– 你好 朱莉吗 – 是的
– Hello, Julie? – Yes.
– 请进 – 谢谢
– Do come in. – Thank you.
我会觉得他十分阴沉
Seems to me he was quite dark
应该是天性如此
in his nature anyway.
我敢打赌你们俩在过去的一段时间里
Uh, I would wager that you two had more disagreements
有了更多的分歧
than you had had for the period of time.
我们可以倒推六个月
Let’s go six months back.
你们的分歧更多了
You’d had more disagreements.
不至于是激烈的争论 只是分歧
Not necessarily battles royal, but disagreements.
而在那段时间 在他痛苦挣扎的同时
And in that time, while he was struggling,
他在思考一个念头 一个清醒的念头
he was working on a thought. A conscious thought
他不知道该如何在这个已经
that he didn’t know how to go forward with life
已经成为他的生活的骗局中继续生活下去
in this deception that had become his life.
而当我坐在这里对你说话的时候
Uh, and as I’m sitting here talking to you,
我得到这些信息
the way I’m getting this information
并没有侵犯任何人的隐私
without invading anybody’s privacy
我是问了我自己
is I’m asking myself,
我对他最后的日子了解多少
what do I know about his last days?
他的情绪怎么了
What happened to his moods?
他有没有理由继续下去
Did he have a reason to go on at all?
而我感觉到
And I have the sense
最终 他没有理由继续了
that at the end, he had no reason to go on.
他想要停止他自己人生
He wanted to stop what was going on in his own life,
所以他就这么做了
so he just did that.
他放弃了他的人生
He let his life go.
后面的动作!
Action background!
对 先排练一下
Yeah. Just a rehearsal.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八…一
five, six, seven, eight… One…
– 对 这里… – 格雷汉姆
– Yeah, there’s a… – Graham…
你知道 这里确实是个挑战
…you know, there’s a challenge in that.
但同时 这是为了找到一个
But also, it’s just trying to find a character that,
有层次的人物 而且…
you know, is layered. And…
不是非要是阴暗的
It’s not necessarily about the darkness,
而是他为何如此
it’s about why this person is the way he is.
你也可以说这是一部非常政♥治♥的电影
You could say that it’s also a very political film.
– 对 – 是吧
– Yes. Yeah. – Right.
好吧 我要…
Okay, I just…
暂停一下
Uh, pause for a minute.
我要去确认一下摄影机
Just to check something on the camera.
朱莉来了
Julie’s here.
你好 朱莉
Hi, Julie.
你们继续 我不想…
Carry on. I don’t wanna…
– 抱歉 – 没事
– Sorry. – It’s okay.
见到你真好
Good to see you! Good to see you.
– 真好 – 朱莉 这是吉姆
– Great! – Uh, Julie, Jim.
– 你好 吉姆 – 你好 朱莉
– Hi. Jim. – Hello. Julie.
– 我们之前见过 – 很高兴见到你 真的吗
– We’ve met before. – Nice to meet you. Oh, really?
在骑士桥
Knightsbridge.
只是打了个照面
It was brief.
节哀顺变
Sorry about your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我…
I, um…
我见过安东尼几次
I’d met Anthony a few times,
他是个好人
and he had a beautiful mind.
确实
He did.
朱莉 准备好了吗
Julie, ready?
小心电线哦
Be careful of all these cables, okay?
– 好了 – 谢谢
– Okay… – Thank you.
一 二 三 四…
One, two, three, four…
好的 在这里停一下
Okay, lets hold it there.
卡! 卡! 卡!
Cut! Cut! Cut!
好的 现在我们一点点来
Okay, good. Let’s get it in pieces now.
吉姆 不连贯
Jim, it’s not linear.
吉姆 动作不连贯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!