包括人类 谁都无法阻止他
And then nothing could stop him,even humans,
成为世上最强大的生物
from becoming the most powerful creature the world had ever known.
我父亲立即想尽所有办法来保护我们
My father immediately did everything he could to protect us.
所有事除了…
Everything except…
主人必须毁了这本书!
Master must destroy the book!
不! 我们要保护它!
No! We need to protect it!
把它放在圈子里 安全!
Keep it inside the circle,safe from the ogre!
我只要足够的时间 Thimbletack 我需要更多的时间
I just need more time,Thimbletack. I need more time.
但是我不知道那个圈子
But I didn’t know about the circle,you see.
伦敦桥塌了
London Bridge is falling down
塌了
Falling down
哦 不!
Oh,no!
塌了
Falling down
伦敦桥塌了
London Bridge is falling down
Lucy!
Lucy!
离开那个毒菌!
Come away from the toadstools!
– 什么? – 待在圈子里!
– What? – Stay inside the circle!
– 我听不到! – Lucy! 不!
– I can’t hear you! – Lucy! No!
伦敦桥塌了
London Bridge is falling down
爸爸! 救我! 有人在拖我 爸爸!
Daddy! Please,help me! Somebody’s dragging me,Daddy!
– 放了她! – 爸爸!
– Leave her alone! – Daddy!
Lucy 过来! 来! 待在那!
Lucy,come! Come! Stay there!
– 待在圈子里! – 爸爸! 爸爸 怎么办?
– Stay inside the circle! – Daddy! Daddy,what’s going on?
– 发生什么了? – 别越过那个蘑菇! 别!
– What’s happening? – Don’t go over the mushrooms! No!
那些是什么? 爸爸 那些是什么?
What are those? Daddy,what are those things?
告诉我!
Tell me!
爸爸! 爸爸?
Daddy! Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
空气精灵负责保护整个精灵世界
The sylph protect the entire faerie realm,
而我爸发现的秘密把他们置于危险境地
and the secrets my father discovered put them in danger.
所以他们救出了他
So they rescued him from the goblins,
把他从我这里带走了
but took him away from me.
– 爸爸! – Lucy! 我会回来的!
– Daddy! – Lucy! I’ll be back!
每天
Each day,
我会盯着那条路
I would stare down that drive,
梦到他走上楼梯
and dream of him walking up those steps
再一次把我抱在怀里
and holding me in his arms once again.
但是他再没回来
But he never did.
一个晚上 我梦到我在树林里看到他
One night,I dreamt that I saw him in the woods.
所以我出去找他
So I went out to look for him,
但好像有什么阻止了我
but something wouldn’t let me.
当他们说是自杀 你说是妖精干的
When they say suicide and you say goblins,
他们就会把你放在这里
here is where they put you.
他们以为我读过这本书了
They thought I’d read the book,you see.
Mulgarath时刻想要得到这些秘密
Mulgarath will stop at nothing to get these secrets,
所以你和你们家处于危险境地
which is why you and your family are in grave danger.
只有一个人可以帮助你
And there is only one person who can help you.
– 谁? – 我父亲
– Who? – My father.
你父亲? 但是他已经死了啊
Your father? But your father’s dead.
没有! 没有 他没死
No! No,no,he’s not dead.
精灵告诉我他还活着
The sprites have told me he’s alive,
因为他知道太多 被精灵俘虏了
held captive by the sylph for all that he knows.
你必须找到他
You must find him,
把他的书带给他并让他毁了它
bring him his book and have him destroy it.
是你仅有的希望
It is your only hope.
– 不! – 把那个给我!
– No! – Give me that!
他从哪里来的
Where did he come from?
– 不! – 太可怕了!
– No! – Horrible,horrible!
妈妈?
Mom?
没用的!
Useless!
– 毫无价值! 不 – 等等
– Worthless! No. – Wait. Wait.
等一会 这是什么? 这是什么? 不?
Wait a minute,wait a minute. What’s this? What’s this? No?
你已经把书抢在手里
You had the book in your possession,
而你带回的只是小水妖和恶精灵栖息地的那页!
and all you bring me is pages of nixies and phooka habitats!
别伤害我
Don’t hurt me.
好疼!
It hurts!
“给保护圈施咒语”
“Charm for protective circle.”
原谅我 主人
Forgive me,master.
月亮出来的时候 那书就是我的了
When the moon rises,the book will be mine.
脚夫 我们要做一些药水
Redcap,we have a potion to make.
哦 不 不行
Oh,no. This is not good.
得找到那个男孩 必须提醒他
Must find human boy. Must warn him.
或许我应该躲起来 这个计划好
Or maybe I’ll just hide. I like that plan.
那么 你说你找到了那本书
So,you say you found this book,
它教你怎么看见仙女和小妖精
and it tells you how to see faeries and goblins and magic sprites,
就这样了
and that’s what this is all about.
我说过你不会信我的
I told you you wouldn’t believe me.
– 你怎么想的 Mal? – 那是真的 妈妈
– What do you think about all this,Mal? – It’s true,Mom.
不是的!
No,it’s not!
你真的以为我傻到什么都不知道?
Do you really think I am so stupid that I don’t see what this is about?
你恨这个房♥子
You hate the house
你想回纽约 回到以前的生活!
and you want to go back to New York and to our old life!
让我跟你说清楚
Well,let me just be really clear when I say
那是不可能的
that isn’t gonna happen.
因为我们在纽约很难过活 因为…
Because we can’t afford New York,because…
这就是爸爸离开的原因 你知道的
This is why Dad left,you know.
什么?
Excuse me?
你不听任何人的解释
When someone’s trying to tell you something you don’t wanna hear,
你就是这样
this is what you do.
你不但不听 还大叫大嚷
You just stop listening and start yelling.
你一直在对爸爸做这事
You did it to Dad all the time.
– 停住 – 我都看在心里
– Stop it. – I saw you.
你只看你想看的
Yeah,you saw what you wanted to see.
你不会听的 他就是因为这个离开的!
You wouldn’t listen,and that’s why he left!
下车
Get out.
– 什么? – 下车
– What? – I said get out.
很乐意
Gladly.
我恨你 我不想和你在一起!
I hate you,and I don’t want to live with you!
你不认为你该告诉他吗?
Don’t you think you should just tell him?
进去 Mal 我回家时会处理的
Go inside,Mal. We’ll deal with this when I get home.
哦 天啊! 我们是这么有组织的
Oh,my! We’re so organized. Organized,organized,organized.
看那个 很好 为你准备的炸♥弹♥
Look at that. That’s very good. More bombs for you.
那书! 那书怎么了? 你对书做了什么?
The book! What happened to the book? What did you do to the book?
– 好的 我会和他说 – 弄脏了!
– It’s okay,it’s okay. I’ll talk to him. – Stained!
你说你不会拿那书的,你撒谎!
You said you wouldn’t take the book,and you lied!
– 你玩了他! – 我知道 很抱歉
– You tricked him! – I know. I’m sorry.
Jared 我想你该过来看看
Jared,I think you should come and see this.
看到了? 没小妖
See? No goblins.
– 你认为他们已经放弃了? – 错了!
– Do you think they’ve given up? – Wrong!
Goblins don’t give up. They’re too stupid to know how.
妖精从不放弃 他们笨到不知怎么放弃
They’re relentless,and they’re out there right now,plotting,
他们是无情的 他们正在密谋
which is why I came back for you.
这是我回来找你的原因
Now is the perfect time to…
现在正好是时候…
鸟! 鸟!
Bird! Bird!
过来 别上去! 不 过来!
Come here,come here,come here. Don’t go up there! No,come here!
– 那是什么? – 是Hogsqueal
– What is that? – It’s Hogsqueal.
等一会
Wait a minute.
– 鸟住在这些小房♥子里吗? – 是的
– Do birds live in these little houses? – Yeah.
哦 老天 真是天才 谁想到的?
Oh,my gosh. That’s genius. Who thought of that?
可以舌头整个伸进去
You can stick your tongue right in.
Hogsqueal! Hogsqueal!
Hogsqueal! Hogsqueal!
你说小妖精们在密谋什么?
You said the goblins are plotting. To do what?
他们有几页书 那该死的书!
They have pages of the book. That stupid book!
你不懂 我和spiderwick说过了
You don’t understand. I talked to Spiderwick.
我把秘密告诉他们了
I shared hobgoblin secrets.
但是Mulgarath只偷了一页 就用它杀了我们全家!
But Mulgarath stole just that one page,then used it to kill my entire family!
如果他得到全部书的话
If he gets ahold of the whole book,
他会杀了每个人 包括你!
he will do the same to everyone,including you!
他会来的 “月亮升起的时候,” 他说
And now he’s coming. “When the moon rises,” he said.
但是我们可以等着 我们设个圈套
But we’ll be waiting. We’ll set a trap.