我不要和爸爸住一起
I don’t want to live with Dad.
我和你住一起可以吗?
Is it okay if I stay here with you?
怎么不可以?
Is it okay?
还有谁来保护我们?
Who else is gonna protect us?
我把这个放到你以前住的房♥间
I’ll go put this in your old room.
我的老朋友 Thimbletack
My old friend Thimbletack.
我的小守护天使
My little guarding angel.
我太想念你了
I missed you so much.
书安全着呢 Lucy 书很安全
Book safe,Lucy. Book safe.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
如果我爸爸在这里 他肯定会说 “干得好!”
And if my father were here,he’d say,”Job well done.”
Lucinda阿姨?
Aunt Lucinda?
我觉得你应该过来看看这个
I think you should come see this.
我是在做梦吗?
Am I dreaming?
不 我的孩子 你不是在做梦
No,my child. You’re not.
孩子?
Child?
你知道我多大了吗?
Do you know how old I am?
是的 我知道
Yes,I do.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我对有魔力的生物太着迷了
I was so captivated by all the magical creatures I found
以至丢失了我本来拥有的东西
that I lost sight of the one I already had.
但是我现在觉悟了
But I see now,
我永远也原谅不了我自己
and I may never be able to forgive myself.
你曾经说过你会回来的
You came back as you promised,
所以 我原谅你
so I forgive you.
亲爱的 因为书安全了
My dear,because the book was saved,
空气精灵允许我来看你
the sylph allowed me to come see you,
但是我不能留下来
but I cannot stay.
如果我留下来
Because if I do,
时间将不会停止 我会化作一堆尘土
all my years will come back to me,all at once,and I will turn to dust.
那这次 你带我走吧
Then this time,take me with you.
爸爸
Daddy.
噢 Lucy
Oh,Lucy.
– 跟着我 – 好的
– Come with me. – Okay.
嘿 回来吧
Hey,come on.
你尽管飞吧 小兔崽子
Fly while you can,griffin.
我把那个怪兽吞了 你会是下一个
I swallowed an ogre whole. You could be next.