不要!
No!
你们犯了大错! 你们会为此付出代价的!
Now you’ve done it! Now you will pay!
书啊!
Book!
书 书 书
Book,book,book.
书 书 书 书 书
Book,book,book,book,book.
– 是凉的 – 你不可能永远都能待着保护圈里
– It’s cold. – You can’t stay in the circle forever.
你走出来的时 我们会随时恭候
And when you leave,here we will be.
让我猜一下 这书肯定是被施了魔法
Let me guess,the book’s got a charm on it.
以免受到损坏
Lest there fall any more harm on it.
好极了
Great.
– 它们没有走 – 我知道
– They’re not leaving. – I know.
– 它们永远不会走的! – 我听到你说的了
– They’re never leaving! – I heard you.
– 他为什么这么想要这本书? – 不知道
– Why does he want that book so bad? – I don’t know.
那就搞清楚!
Well,figure it out!
我只知道 没有了这本书 Mulgarath就不能破坏保护圈
All I know is Mulgarath can’t break the circle without this book,
所以只要我们待着房♥子里面 我们就安全了
so we’re safe as long as we stay in the house.
要待到什么时候?
Until when?
我们已经待得够久了 难道要像她一样在这儿死掉!
We stay here long enough,we’re gonna end up like her!
等等
Wait a minute.
– 她能帮助我们的 – Lucinda 阿姨? 你在开玩笑吗?
– She can help us. – Aunt Lucinda? Are you kidding?
我们甚至不认识她 也不知道她在哪!
We don’t even know her or where she is!
我想我知道
I think I do.
她在Woodhaven疗养院
She’s at the Woodhaven Sanatorium.
但是你怎么去呢?
But how do you get to her?
出了保护圈就会被抓
If we step outside the circle,they’ll get you.
Thimbletack知道秘道 但书得留在这
Thimbletack knows a secret way,but in the house the book must stay.
– 好了 非常安全 – 好 现在就去 加紧点
– There,all safe. – Good. Now go. Make haste.
好的 我想我已经知道了
Okay,I think I have this figured out.
我们能通过秘密的地下管道到镇上
Some sort of secret tunnel system,goes all the way to town.
约莫一英里 那边走
About a mile,that way.
你看到的第一个梯子 上去 sanatorium就在那里
The first ladder you find,go up,and the sanatorium’s here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你准备好了?
You ready?
哦 是的 我也好了
Oh,yeah. Now I’m ready.
– 好吧 我们去 – Mallory?
– All right. Let’s go. – Mallory?
我已经告诉你了 Simon 你不能去的 你会拖我们后腿的
I already told you,Simon,you can’t go. Not with that leg,you’ll slow us down.
我知道 但我找到这个 方便你看东西
I know,but I found this. It’ll make it easier for you to see.
行了 Simon?
Okay,Simon?
走吧!
Go!
– 嘿 你在那里吗? – 自己出来!
– Hey,are you there? – Show yourselves!
是的在这里 在走廊上! 到走廊上我这里来!
Yeah,right here,on the porch! Come to me on the porch!
好的 好的 就这里 这里
Yeah,yeah,good. Right here,over here.
是啊 你饿吗?
Yeah,are you hungry?
– 在走廊上 – 过来 快点 进去
– Right here on the porch. – Come on. Hurry up. Get in.
快! 快! 快! 他们来了! 开门!
Go! Go! Go! They’re coming! Open the door!
Jared 快点!
Jared,hurry!
– 来啊! – 进来!
– Come on! – Get in,get in!
我们走! 走 走!
Let’s go! Go,go,go!
等等
Wait,wait,wait.
这边 这边
This way,this way,this way.
快 快
Hurry,hurry,hurry.
挖! 挖!
Dig! Dig!
走!
Go!
“防妖战术
“Goblin defenses.
“番茄酱能腐蚀其皮肤
“Tomato sauce burns the skin like acid.
“醋味能使其窒息
“Vinegar fumes asphyxiates.
“盐能使其失明”
“Salt,blinding effect.”
还有吗? 这书怎么说的?
Are there more? What does the book say?
– 别看这本书! – 好吧 你打开它
– Step away from the book! – Okay,okay,you open it.
他在哪? 他把书放哪了? 哪里?
Where is it? Where did he put it? Where?
那里
Oh,there.
哦 不 Jared
Oh,no. Jared.
– 你把它怎么了? 骗子! 骗子! – 不 不是我弄的
– What did you do with it? Liars! Liars! – No,it wasn’t me.
你们都是骗子! 书在哪?
All of you,liars! Where’s the book?
– 你把书带来了? – 我们需要给Lucinda看看
– You brought the book? – We need to show it to Lucinda.
– 哪条路去镇上? – 右边
– Which way goes into town? – Right.
叫穿山兽来
Get the troll.
现在往左 左边!
Now left. Go left!
天啦 那是什么?
Oh,God! What was that?
– 是穿山兽 – 什么?
– It’s a mole troll. – What?
跑!
Run!
这边!
This way!
跑!
Go,go,go!
Jared!
Jared!
Jared!
Jared!
Jared,来啊!
Jared,come on!
你好吗? 哦 伙计 我撞到什么了吗?
Are you okay? Oh,man,did I hit somebody?
是的 谢谢!
Yes. Thank you!
然后你敲F1 tab tab
Then you hit F1,tab,tab.
shift加return键就可以得到总数
Then shift-return to get the total.
我知道 有很多要记 但我们再来一遍
I know,it’s a lot to remember,but let’s just go through it again.
给你
Here you go.
所以番茄酱真的能消灭妖精?
So tomato sauce really kills goblins?
Jared 快点
Jared,come on.
– 你们真的很急 – 能见她我们很激动
– You’re really in a hurry. – We’re just really excited to see her.
– 那是美丽的花和剑 – 我来练剑
– Those are nice flowers and sword. – I take fencing.
Lucinda? 你有客人
Lucinda? You have visitors.
更多的盐
More salt.
那儿 那儿 好了 好了
There,there,there,now. It’s okay. It’s okay.
Lucinda阿姨?
Aunt Lucinda?
我是Mallory Grace 这是我弟弟 Jared
I’m Mallory Grace,and this is my brother,Jared.
我妈妈是Helen
Our mom’s Helen.
我们要请教些问题
We have some questions.
– 是这样 我们搬进你的房♥子了 – 什么?
– See,we moved into your house. – What?
哦 不 不 不
Oh,no,no,no.
不 不安全
No,it isn’t safe.
你们为什么这么做?
Why have you done this?
妈妈说因为她是您唯一的继承人
Mom said you gave it to her since she’s the only living heir.
– 不 你们要离开那 – 我们不能
– No,you have to get out of there. – We can’t.
我们没有其他地方可以去了
We don’t have anywhere else to go.
– 那里不安全 你们不懂 – 不 我们知道
– It isn’t safe. You don’t understand. – Yes,we do.
我们知道所有的事 我们都见过了
We know everything. We’ve seen.
好的 他们见过了
It’s okay. They’ve seen.
Mallory,look.
Mallory 看
不 不是给你的
No,no,not for you.
她是对的
She’s right.
吃了那个你就永远不要吃东西了
Eat that and you’ll never crave human food again.
– 你怎么知道的? – 我找这个
– How do you know that? – I found this.
你♥爸♥爸的野外指南
Your father’s field guide.
到里面去 快点 快点!
Inside,quickly,quickly!
快!
Quickly!
你知道把它带出圆圈意味着什么吗?
Do you know what you’ve done by bringing it outside the circle?
你难道不知道它落入坏人手里的后果吗?
Don’t you know what could happen if it falls into the wrong hands?
不 我们不知道 所以才把它带来给你
No,we don’t. That’s why I brought it to you.
你没有读吗
Then you haven’t read it.
他读了
He did.
那你知道了你不该知道的东西
Then you know more than you should.
你有危险了
And your lives are in danger.
你没有读那个纸条吗?
Didn’t you read the note?
帮帮我们 我们不知道怎么办
Please. We don’t know what to do.
你难道不能告诉我们一些有用的事吗?
Can’t you tell us something that’ll help us?
这书给我们家带来的只有心痛和悲伤
This book has brought nothing but heartache and misery to my family.
我要说那是他的工作 但是 事实上是他的生命
I would say it was his life’s work,but,in truth,it was his life.
最后一天我见到他时 他很激动
The last day I saw him he was so agitated,
几乎疯狂了
almost delirious.
我记得他跑进房♥子
I remember him running through the house,
眼里射出狂热的光芒
a crazed look in his eyes.
那即是他创造圈子的那天
That was the day he created the circle.
那天他把所有的秘密都记载成书
The day that he learned what he had done by putting all secrets in one book.
A book Mulgarath would use to destroy all the other faeries.
Mulgarath能用它来摧毁所有的精灵