Home 喜剧电影 校门外(1985)

校门外(1985)

0
校门外(1985)

听你说你的科学观察。但是我没心情……
o listen to any more of your scientific observations.
你根本就不必过来这里,然后坐下的
You didn’t have to come over here and sit down.
你是对的,我不必这样
You’re right. I didn’t.
要我载你吗?
Want a ride?
如果我是你的话,我就不会上车
I wouldn’t take that ride, if I were you.
但是你不是我
You’re not me.
你好!
Hello!
你要到哪? -洛杉矶
How far are you going? – Los Angeles.
洛杉矶,对你这样的小女孩来说太远了
Los Angeles is a long way for a little girl like you to be going.
这东西就像老太婆。必须踢它,它才能正常工作
This thing’s like an old woman. You’ve got to kick her to get her in gear.
我今天早上6:00起床后就一直在开车
I got up at 6:00 this morning, and I’ve been driving ever since.
今天一整天,我就跟你谈过话。
You’re the first person I’ve talked to all day.
希望我跟你聊天
Wish I could say that.
我希望他也有人载,但是有些人不知道怎么控制自己
I hope he gets a ride, but some people just don’t know when to put a lid on it.
一天都像这样,你就会想你是地球上仅有的人了
A day like this, you get to thinking you’re the only person on Earth.
路上很寂寞
It gets lonely on the road.
我知道。我等不及到加利福尼亚见我男朋友了
I know. I can’t wait to get to California to see my boyfriend.
我有收音机。但是那不是真正的谈话
I got my CB. But that’s not real talk.
不是真人,只是个声音 -我看看–
It’s not a real person, just a voice. – Let’s see if I–
你从不知道他们长什么样,或他们是谁
You never get to know what they look like, or who they are.
……到星期四晚上,最晚星期5早上
…by Thursday night, or Friday morning at the latest.
你看起来人很好
You look nice.
我们停在这做什么?
Why are we stopping here?
我们做什么?
What are we doing?
路上很寂寞
It gets lonely on the road.
不要碰我! -别害怕
Don’t touch me! – Don’t be scared.
我不会伤害你的 -不要!
I wouldn’t hurt you. – Don’t!
谢谢你载我。我一天都在外面晃
Thanks for the ride.I’ve been out here all day.
我打搅到什么了吗?
Am I interrupting anything?
我和我妻子小吵架而已
Me and the wife are just having a little squabble.
你知道吗,找到人肯载我是不容易的?
It’s not easy getting rides, you know?
很多人都不喜欢载搭便车的旅行者
Most people are afraid to pick up hitchhikers.
你不会知道你载的是什么人
You never know who you might pick up.
我的意思是,我可能是个疯狂的家伙
I mean, I could be some crazed slimeball.
我是说,一个真正的疯狂的暴♥力♥的神经病患者。你懂我的意思吗?
I mean, a real deranged, violent psycho. You know what I mean?
我说,一个可能把你的心扒出来的人……
I mean, a guy who would rip your heart out…
然后吃掉,不过是为了好玩!
and eat it, just for pleasure!
我在谈一个真正的疯子!
I’m talking about a total maniac!
你懂我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
我们为什么不前进?
Why aren’t we moving?
你不想载我?
Don’t you want to give me a ride?
我再开一英里就到目的地了 -那你该死的载我♥干♥吗?
I’m only going about another mile. – Then what the hell did you pick me up for?
你以为我的生命那么无聊吗……
You think I got nothing better to do with my life…
要坐在这里,跟你浪费时间?
han to sit here and to pass the time with you?
脑袋有屎。
Shitbrain!
我想我不需要你载了
I don’t think I want this ride after all.
我还要带走你的妻子,如果你不介意的话
And I think I’ll take your wife, if you don’t mind.
狗屁! -行李!
Shit. – The luggage!
吉布,你还好吗?
Gib, are you okay?
告诉过你你不应该搭这个车的
Told you you shouldn’t have taken that ride.
因为你什么都知道,是不是? -对。
That’s because you know everything, right? – That’s right.
那你也应该非常清楚……
Then you should also know that you make it virtually impossible…
任何人都不会对你做的好事感激你
for anyone to be grateful for anything nice you might have done.
我道歉,行吗?
I’m sorry, okay?
可以。 -你还好吗?
Yeah. – You okay?
你为什么爬上那辆车的车尾
Why did you get on the back of that truck?
因为我是那种喜欢生活在边缘的人
Because I’m the kind of guy that likes to live on the edge.
我只是想爬上车,把车椅斜起……
I just want to get on that bus, and tilt the seat back…
然后睡着,醒过来就到加利福尼亚了
and fall asleep, and wake up in California.
看那些家伙。不知道他们是做什么的
Check out those guys. Wonder what they majored in.
去哪? -洛杉矶
Where to? – Los Angeles.
一共$89.50.
That’ll be $89.50.
车号♥33,到外面登车 -谢谢。
Bus number 33, now boarding outside. – Thank you.
去哪? -哪都不去。只是看看
Where to? – Nowhere. Just browsing.
告诉我,那边的那些人?他们整晚都睡这?
Tell me, those guys over there? Do they sleep here all night?
快点,我想找个好位置
Come on, I want to get a good seat.
去哪?
Where to?
你的票呢?
Where’s your ticket?
我考虑过了。我想搭便车去
I’ve been thinking it over. I’m gonna hitch.
你知道的,我不年轻了
The way I see it, I’m not getting any younger.
这可能是我见识真正美国人的最后机会了,与人们真正接触
This could be my last chance to see the real America, really relate to the people.
能给我$1吗
Loan me $1.
$5,有找的吗?
Change a $5?
你有多少钱
How much money do you have? – That’s $1.-$1 .
我有钱
I got money. – That’s $2. -$2.
多少 -够的
How much? – Enough.
能给我$1 .23吗? -当然
Can you loan me $1.23? – Sure.
你到底有多少钱?
How much do you got there?
$18.77.
你以为$18.77就能到加利福尼亚?
How did you expect to get to California on $18.77?
我会到的
I’ll get by.
我留$20. 给你$50了.
I have $20. You can have $50.
我不能接受 -没关系的。快点
I can’t take that. – You can. Come on.
圣诞节后你再还给我。拿去吧
You can pay me back after Christmas. Take it.
我不会忘记的 -你忘记了,我也会提醒你的。
I won’t forget this. – You will. But I’ll remind you.
第33号♥的最后呼叫,马上开往圣路易斯…
Last call for bus number 33, leaving for St. Louis…
塔尔萨, 俄克拉荷马州, 阿尔伯克基图森和洛杉矶
Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Albuquerque, Tucson and Los Angeles.
你的车。你最好快点
There’s your bus. You better hurry.
你确信你没事?
Are you sure you’ll be okay?
别担心我。祝你旅途愉快。
Don’t you worry about me. You go have a good trip.
再见 -拜拜
See you. – ‘Bye.
退后,给赫拉克勒斯一些空间。
Back. Give Hercules some room.
赫拉克勒斯不能与海妖抗衡
Hercules stands no chance against the sea monster.
好看吗?
Anything good on?
你的车刚开走了 -我知道
Your bus just left.- I know.
你为什么没在车上?
Why weren’t you on it?
我是那种喜欢生活在边缘的女孩
I’m the kind of gal who likes to live on the edge.
在这围上这条毛巾
We’re gonna have to use a towel, here.
如果你不知道你在做什么,会弄得一团糟的
This could get very messy, if you don’t know what you’re doing.
这叫开枪法喝酒
This is called shotgunning beer.
这是个古老的部落传统。 我相信出自东南亚
It’s an ancient tribal custom. Originated in Southeast Asia, I believe.
啤酒拿着。在上面插个洞, 像我现在做的一样……
Take the beer. Poke a hole in it, as I will do now…
可使用任何家用工具。我现在用的是笔
using any household appliance. I’m using a pen.
戳得跟你嘴差不多大
Make it just big enough to fit your mouth over it.
笔86,然后一下子……
Eighty-six the pen, and then in one swift….
听着,这个非常重要
Now listen to me, it’s very important.
要迅速、行动熟练,你抓着它……
In one swift, deft motion, you’re gonna take it…
拔出,然后拿掉塞子。 不是这个塞子,是这个……
pull it up, and then release the cork. Not the cork, this thing…
然后2秒钟里酒都会滑进你的喉咙
and all the beer will slide down to your throat in two seconds.
等等。你确信你准备好了? -我准备好了
Now wait. Are you sure you’re ready? – I’m ready.
观看的小孩子注意,这是非常危险的
For all you kids watching, this is very dangerous.
在家的时候不要尝试,好吗?
Let’s not try this at home, all right?
你确信你准备好了? -不敢相信我会做这个
Sure you’re ready? – I can’t believe I’m doing this.
这样很好啊 -妈妈,原谅我
It’s good for you. – Mom, forgive me.
吞下,吞下
Swallow, swallow!
”危险,威尔·罗宾森!”
“Danger, Will Robinson!”
你明显有开枪潜力 -但是它满到我鼻子了
Definite shotgun potential. – But it went up my nose.
对于新手来说,你刚刚做的让人吃惊
For a beginner, it’s amazing what you just did.
真的不错
Really nice.
真的?
Really?
我刚想起,我得检查些东西
I just remembered, I got to check something.
听着,今晚我睡地板
Listen, tonight I’ll sleep on the floor.
我不同意 -我不想跟你争吵
I don’t think so. – I don’t want any arguments from you.
我想说,只是为了公平。昨天晚上,我睡的床-
I mean, it’s only fair. Last night, I slept on the bed–
Jason, 不是这样的。比我想的要久一点.
Jason, I don’t think so. It’s gonna take me a bit longer than I anticipated.
今天是19号♥。最好不要期待我 ……
Today’s the 19th. Better not expect me…
我最早只能22号♥或23号♥到
till the 22nd or 23rd, at the earliest.
一切都很好。真的。
Everything’s fine. Really.
明天给你打电♥话♥。
I’ll call you tomorrow.
承诺。
Promise.
我想你,杰森.