那么,你能到吗?
So, think you can make it?
你是吉伯吗? -是的。
Are you Gib? – Yeah.
你好,欢迎上车
Hi, welcome aboard.
我是 玛丽安 韦伯斯特 -我是 加里 库珀.
I’m Mary Ann Webster. – And I’m Gary Cooper.
但是不是尸体的那个 加里 库珀
But not the Gary Cooper that’s dead.
上车。
Hop in.
艾莉森, 这是吉伯. -吉伯,这是艾莉森.
Alison, this is Gib. – And Gib, this is Alison.
我想我不应该搭这辆车的
I knew I should’ve taken the bus.
结果坐在冰人的旁边?
What, and wind up sitting next to some sleazebag?
你不认识的冰人?
Some sleazebag you don’t know?
你们2个认识 -我们是老朋友。
You two know each other. – We’re old friends.
我们不是老朋友,我们是熟人而已
We’re not old friends. We’re acquaintances.
非常生疏的熟人
Very distant acquaintances.
孩子们,来吧。让我们使这次旅行有趣点,怎么样?
Kids, come on.Let’s make this a fun trip, okay?
你们知道一些小调吗? -好主意
You guys know any show tunes? – That’s a great idea.
当月亮在第7个房♥子的时候,
When the moon is in the Seventh House
当木星与火星排成一线的时候
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
然后行星上一片和平
Then peace will guide the planets
恒星上充满爱
And love will steer the stars
这是水瓶座时代的开端
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
水瓶座时代!
The age of Aquarius!
风大的时候扣上你大衣的扣子
Button up your overcoat when the wind is free
照顾好你自己,因为你属于我
Take good care of yourself you belong to me!
你们也来啊
Come on, everybody.
每天一个苹果,3..00上♥床♥睡觉
Eat an apple every day, get to bed by 3:00
照顾好你自己,因为你属于我!
Take good care of yourself you belong to me!
来发唏嘘声
Do the “ooh-ooh’s.”
过马路的时候小心
Be careful crossing streets
不要吃肉
Don’t eat meats
戒掉糖果
Cut out sweets
你会疼痛,会毁了你的胃的
You’ll get a pain and ruin your tum-tum
我以前从没见过你这样的人 一般来说,碰到不认识的人……
I never met anyone like you before. Usually, when I meet someone new…
我会觉得尴尬和害羞
I feel awkward and shy.
但是跟你在一起,就不会这样
But with you it’s different.
我能跟你聊天
I feel I can talk to you.
不必我用复杂的术语解释,你就能明白我在想什么
You know what I’m thinking, without me having to explain it to you in fancy terms.
我们流畅地说着互相的语言
We speak each other’s unspoken language fluently.
不用再说什么了,我们诚实点
Before you go any further, let’s be honest.
你想要。我也想要
You want it. I want it.
你知道我想要。 你不必瞎说来得到它
You know I want it. You don’t have to bullshit me to get it.
即使你瞎说,你也能得到它
And even if you do bullshit me, you still get it.
当你爬树的时候,穿上你的法兰绒内衣
Wear your flannel underwear when you climb a tree
照顾好你自己,因为你属于我
Take good care of yourself, you belong to me
甜心,怎么了?你怎么不唱。
Honey, what’s the matter? You’re not singing.
如果他们不唱的话,我也不唱
I’m not gonna sing if they’re not gonna join in.
来吧,甜心– -不,他们把每个人都弄的不高兴了
Come on, honey– – No, they’re ruining it for everyone.
你以为你在做什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
我要睡觉了 -不能跟我一起睡
I’m going to bed. – Not with me, you’re not.
我不是跟你一起睡觉
I’m not going to bed with you.
我要睡觉,你刚好在我要睡的地方
I’m going to bed in a bed that you happen to be in, also.
我什么都不会做的,我发誓
I won’t try anything, I swear.
相信我
Trust me.
你去地板睡。我在做计划
You are sleeping on the floor. I worked out a schedule.
又不是我的计划 -是我们2个的
It’s not my schedule. – It’s both of ours.
他们说个不停。她从他那里看到什么?
They never shut up. What does she see in him?
复杂的关系
It’s a twisted relationship.
你想睡在床上? -是的
You want to sleep in the bed? – I do.
很好,我会睡地板
Fine, I’ll sleep on the floor.
你不必睡在地板上
You don’t have to sleep on the floor.
你打算睡在床上 -是的
Do you intend to sleep in the bed? – I do.
那我打算睡在地板上
Then I intend to sleep on the floor.
晚安
Good night.
伟大的早餐 -蛋白质,对你有益的
Great breakfast. – Protein, good for you.
奶酪球,有人要吗?加里?它们很好的
Cheese balls, anyone? Gary? They’re good.
奶酪球? -不了,谢谢。
Cheese balls? – No, thank you.
你以为很好笑吗?
ou would think that was funny.
事实上,我认为那个极其可笑的
As a matter of fact, I think that’s hysterical.
我认为是尖叫。完全的大笑
I think it’s a scream. An absolute laugh riot.
你到底怎么了? -很愚蠢
What the hell’s the matter with it? – It’s stupid.
你的一切都很愚蠢
Everything’s stupid with you.
好,好,愚蠢。偶尔愚蠢下有什么啊?
All right. It is stupid. What’s wrong with being stupid once in a while?
你做的每个事都必须明智?
Does everything you do always have to be sensible?
加里, 他们又开始了
Gary, they’re at it again.
你曾经往天花板扔过水球吗?
Haven’t you ever thrown water balloons off the roof?
你没有在地板上撒过白色薄片吧……
Didn’t you ever sprinkle Ivory Flakes on the floor…
因为你想在7月看到白雪?
because you wanted it to snow in July?
你没有真正大便脸,并把自己弄得像傻瓜一样吧……
Didn’t you ever get really shitfaced, and make a complete fool out of yourself…
但是仍然很愉快
and still have an excellent time?
Gary,做点什么吧
Gary, do something.
当你做一些自然的事情的时候,你不觉得很伟大吗?
Don’t you feel great when you do something totally spontaneous?
一些完全荒唐的事?
Something totally off the wall?
自然有它的时间和空间的
Spontaneity has its time and its place.
Alison,你知道是你什么样吗?
Alison, do you know what you are?
你很压抑 -我不压抑
You’re repressed. – I’m not repressed.
你是
You are.
我跟别人一样自然 -那就证明吧
I can be as spontaneous as anyone. – Prove it.
你想我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
我不必想你证明什么 -你不能。你很压抑
I don’t have to prove anything to you. – You can’t. You’re repressed.
你不必要表现自然而做出愚蠢的行为。
You don’t have to be stupid to be spontaneous.
压抑 -那就很自然吗?
Repressed. – Is that spontaneous?
把你的胸部伸出车子? -压抑!
Sticking your butt out of a car? – Repressed!
面对现实吧,你很压抑
Face it, you’re repressed.
你想看我自然?
You want spontaneity?
我给你看 -压抑!
I’ll give you spontaneity! – Repressed!
给你看……看!
I’ll give you…. Watch this!
你们好
You guys!
Sam Hill上有什么?
What in Sam Hill?
搓揉并大喊!
Twist and shout!
你们去找你们的妈妈!
Come to mama, boys!
该死!
Oh, dang!
太吵了!
I’m getting a hive.
“下流的表现” “这样驾驶会有危险的”
“Indecent exposure.” “Driving so as to endanger.”
“驾驶着没有恰当栓好的东西”
“Driving with a load not properly tied down.”
给 -谢谢,警官。我很抱歉。
Here. – Thank you, Officer. I’m very sorry.
你到底在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
锁门 -我们冷静点,加里!
Lock the doors. – Let’s be reasonable, Gary!
你不能这样做!你不能把我们扔在这里!
You can’t do this! You can’t leave us here!
你不能。加里,拜托!
You can’t. Gary, please!
我请求你们。 -把门锁上!
I’m pleading. – Lock the doors!
我什么都会做。
I’ll do anything!
我会唱小调!
I’ll sing show tunes!
感觉,不止感觉
Feelings, nothing more than feelings
试着忘记我的感觉
Trying to forget my feelings
爱的感觉!
Feelings of love!
他们会回来
They’ll be back.
有点疯狂而已
Just a little mad.
前面有个城镇。我看到标志了。 我们可以搭车过去
There’s a town up ahead. I saw a sign. We can hitch.
你去哪?
Where you going?
我们被扔在哪都不知道,没有车!你自己呆着自己搭车去
We’re in the middle of nowhere, cold, there’s no cars! You stay and hitch.
你要走路?差不多要20英里 -不要跟着我!
You gonna walk? It’s almost 20 miles. – And don’t follow me!
油炸猪皮,要不要?
Fried pork rinds, anyone?
这并不会改变什么,好不好?
This doesn’t change anything, okay?
随你。
Suit yourself.
你知道吗,垃圾食物不应该受到那么严厉的批评的
You know, junk food really doesn’t deserve the bad rap it gets.
吃点油炸猪皮
Take these fried pork rinds.
这个牌子RDA为1%……
This particular brand has one percent of the RDA…
那是核黄素的“推荐的日摄食量”
that’s “recommended daily allowance,” of riboflavin.
你注意过没有3种垃圾食物?
You ever noticed there’s three kinds of junk food?
有淀粉、油炸、油腻的类型–
There’s your starchy, fried, greasy type–
听着,谢谢你的食物。
Listen, I appreciate the food. But I’m not in the mood…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!