Are you all right?
是的,很好
Yes. Great.
我想我只是旅途累坏了 -太累了
I guess I’m just exhausted from the trip. – Tired.
床单很棒
Those sheets are great.
我知道你需要什么? -什么?
I know what you need. – What?
一杯热茶
A good hot mug of tea.
恢复你的体力和精神。让我看看这周我们有什么。
Restores both body and spirit. Let’s see what we have this week.
我看看,我们有大吉岭茶……
Let’s see, we’ve got some Darjeeling…
英式早餐
English Breakfast.
不仅仅是学习茶,是吧?
That’s more of a studying tea, isn’t it?
我看看,下雨天还有
Let’s see, Lapsang Souchong,for those rainy mornings.Lapsang Souchong,
格雷
Earl Grey.
记得去佛蒙特州的野营旅行吗?
Remember that camping trip to Vermont?
当然。中国红茶
Of course. China Black.
来一杯热腾腾的中国红茶怎么样?
How about a good hot mug of China Black?
有啤酒吗?
Do you have any beer?
沃尔特·吉布森
Walter Gibson.
二等兵吉布森,接着!
Private Gibson, incoming!
朋友,过的怎么样?
How are you doing, buddy?
你好 -见到你很高兴。看起来不错
How are you? – Good to see you. Looking good.
看起来不错,很高兴你来了。 欢迎来到加利福尼亚
Looking good. Glad you made it. Welcome to California…
波浪和美女之家。给你介绍一些人
home of the waves and the babes. I want you to meet some people.
朋友们,这是Gib,就是我跟你们 讲过的那个。我说过他会来的
Guys, this is Gib, the guy I told you about. I said he’d make it.
你好啊,花♥花♥公♥子♥ -很高兴认识你。
Hey, dude. – Nice to meet you.
从容不迫地走了3000英里?我真佩服你
3,000 miles just to get laid? I really respect that.
今晚要好好玩,吉布.
Tonight is the night, Gib, man.
圣诞快乐! -我爱你。
Merry Christmas. – I love you.
我想她不相信我。
I don’t think she believes me.
为什么会那样? -我不知道
Why is that, man? – I don’t know.
你要离开加利福尼亚了。 曾经见过鳄梨树吗?
You are gonna love California. You ever make it with an avocado?
聚会!
Party!
我赢了
Gin.
我看看,我得了25……
Let’s see, that makes 25 for me…
加上
plus…
43……
所以,25加43等于……
so, 25 plus 43 is….
能用下笔吗?
Can I borrow that?
对不起
Sorry.
笔给你
There you go.
……使我得了233分了……
…which makes the score 233 for me…
你得8分
and 8 for you.
迷人
Charming.
听起来有人在开聚会。我们去吧。一定很好玩的
It sounds like someone’s having a party. Let’s go. It’ll be fun.
你知道我不喜欢聚会。又闷又吵又闹
You know how we feel about parties. They’re hot, loud and crowded.
参加聚会的原因还不是为了吊马子。
The only reason anyone goes to them is to pick someone up.
我们为什么要去参加那种呢?
Now, why would we want to do that?
我们去迪斯尼乐园。 -迪斯尼乐园是小孩子玩的
Let’s go to Disneyland.- Disneyland is for children.
我们做点无意义、完全疯狂的事吧
Let’s do something pointless, something totally crazy.
好。我来告诉你吧 -什么?
All right. I tell you what. – What?
我让你50分。让游戏多点乐趣
I’ll spot you 50 points. That’ll add some excitement to the game.
我真的不想穿这种东西,真的不想。
I really don’t want to wear this stuff. I really don’t.
什么意思啊?你看起来好极了啊 -跟我一起来
What do you mean? You look fantastic. – Come with me.
你遇见她的第一件事是什么?
What’s the first thing you’ll do when you meet her?
把头剃光,然后去玻利尼西亚修道院
Shave my head and join a Polynesian monastery.
什么意思? -提托.这样不是很好吗?
What do you mean? – Tito. Isn’t that nice?
你在做什么? -像什么?
What are you doing? – Like that?
怎么了? -我看起来像个傻瓜
What’s going on? – I look like a moron.
你说你看起来像个傻瓜是什么意思?看看我
What do you mean, you look like a moron? Look at me.
不喜欢绿色?是不是这样?
You don’t like green? Is that it?
我去拿蓝色,或者红色 -我什么都不想要
I’ll get you blue, or the red. – I don’t want anyone.
别这样。 -因为我不想
Come on. – Because I don’t.
你说因为我不想是什么意思?什么啊?
What do you mean, because you don’t? What is that?
你知道吗?
You know what?
年轻人,很不巧你的态度非常恶劣
You happen to be developing a very bad attitude, young man
别动,因为她来了
Don’t move, because she’s here.
就是她。看
It’s her. Look.
今天是你们性生活的第一天
Tonight is the first night of the rest of your sex life.
你要杀了我了。我可不觉得我受得这个
You’re gonna kill me. I don’t think I can go through with this.
我知道。是胸部太小了? -胸部很好啊
I knew it. The breasts are too small? – Breasts are fine.
好,在做什么呢? -你好
Hi, how you doing? – How are you?
这是你的饮料 -是他吗?
This is a drink for you. – Is that him?
是的。 -他很可爱
Yeah. – He’s cute.
他处于气候调试期
He’s kind of going through a little climate adjustment.
那么一分钟以后我们跟你会合
And so we’re gonna be with you in just a minute.
你为什么不去那边,找点东西,这样好吗?
So why don’t you just go over there and look for something, okay?
好的。 -我爱你,宝贝。你看起来不错。
All right. – I love you, babe. You look good.
问题是什么?你怎么了?
What’s the problem? What’s wrong with you?
我不知道。我快到19.也许我太老了,不适合这个
I don’t know. I’m almost 19. Maybe I’m getting too old for this.
你想要什么? 该死的关系?
What do you want? A goddamn relationship?
我不知道我要什么?
I don’t know what I want.
也许是道德问题 -道德问题?
Maybe it’s a moral issue. – Moral issue?
你是在跟Lance说话。你可没有道德的
This is Lance you’re talking to. You have no morals.
你不过是处于消沉期。我们大部分人都会这样的
You’re just in a slump, that’s all. It happens to the best of us.
有一天我也会这样。虽然我很怀疑,但是一定会的。你紧张吗?
It could happen to me someday. I doubt it, but it could. You nervous?
出去!
Get out!
你太紧张了,因为你已经一段时间没做了
You’re nervous, because you haven’t done it in a while.
就像骑车一样。你只要爬上去,然后不断踩踏板就行了。
It’s like riding a bike. You just got to climb on and keep pedaling.
晚上穿上白色的衣服
And wear something white at night.
你想要关系?这很好
You want a relationship? That’s fine.
不过记得每段关系都是从一♥夜♥情♥开始的
Just remember that every relationship starts with a one-night stand.
你从3000英里的地方过来,不是有个原因,不是吗?
You came 3,000 miles for a reason, didn’t you?
你起码也得看看那个原因吧
Would you look at that reason?
去把,你会赚到的
Go for it, you’ve earned it.
兰斯, 你是对的 -这就对了。
Lance, you’re right. – That’s right.
我必对任何人忠贞
I’m not being unfaithful to anyone.
我可以使热辣辣的晚上 充满廉价、无意义的情欲
Hell, I could use a torrid night of cheap, meaningless lust.
这就对了,伙伴,去吧
That’s right, buddy. There you go.
看这些人
Look at these people.
他们也许以为他们玩的很高兴
They probably think they’re having a good time.
我们跳舞吧。
Let’s dance.
你什么时候开始喜欢跳舞的? -今天晚上开始
Since when do you like to dance? – Since tonight.
衬衣很漂亮
That’s a nice shirt.
夏威夷买♥♥的
From Hawaii.
我已经很久没这样拥着你了
It’s been a long time since I’ve held you like this.
我知道
I know.
兰斯说你跟女孩相处时非常害羞的
Lance said you were very shy around girls.
他有没有说我舞跳的很好?
Did he mention what a great dancer I am?
兰斯还跟你说了我的什么?
What else did Lance tell you about me?
他说你是个真正的美食家
He says you’re a real gourmet.
你还是个处♥男♥ -什么?
And you’re a virgin. – What?
他想你可能是同性恋
He thinks you might be gay.
不是我说的,是Lance说的
I didn’t say it. Lance said it.
抱歉,
Excuse me, won’t you?
就一秒钟,我去把某人揍一顿
I have to go kick the shit out of someone. Just one second.
你跟他说我是处♥男♥? -我夸张了一点点。
You told her I was a virgin? – I exaggerated a little.
女孩子喜欢处♥男♥。他们觉得那是挑战。
Girls like virgins. They find them a challenge.
你告诉她我是同性恋! -这是更大的挑战。
You told her I was gay! – It’s a bigger challenge.
别激动,伙伴,你的表现很棒
Keep your shirt on, buddy, you’re doing great.
不好意思了,我看到某个可爱的年轻女子的裙子需要调整下
Excuse me. I see a sweet young thing whose sarong needs adjusting.
从我生活中滚出去。
Get out of my life.
打搅了,我想要点五味酒
Excuse me, I’d like to get some punch.
请让我给你弄
Please, allow me.
谢谢 -你太客气了。
Thank you. – You’re very welcome.
她的肌肤很可爱
She’s got lovely skin, and so much of it.
她是个天生的衣架子
She happens to be an excellent judge in quality shirt wear.
有时间,她应该试着穿一件
She should try wearing one, sometime.
要给贾斯汀一杯吗?
Would you like a cup for Justin? – Jason. -Jason.
管它什么。也许他只吃酱 -贾斯汀比你更像个男人
Whatever. He probably eats paste. – Justin’s twice the man you’ll ever be.
杰森
Jason.
他忠实、可信赖– -有礼貌?
He’s loyal, he’s trustworthy– – Housebroken?
你认识他?
Do you know this person?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!