一大早,我就睡不着
Early in the morning, I can’t sleep
我不能工作,也不能吃东西
I can’t work and I can’t eat
也许我很幸运,也许我自♥由♥了
maybe I’m lucky, maybe I’m freed
也许这个女人正是我所需要的
maybe this woman’s just all I need
哦,不,又来了
oh, no, not again
痛得好厉害,我不明白
it hurts so good, I don’t understand
迷恋
infatuation
迷恋
infatuation…
迷恋
Infatuation
迷恋
infatuation…
迷恋
Infatuation
迷恋
infatuation…
迷恋
Infatuation
迷恋
infatuation…
迷恋
Infatuation
哇!卑鄙小人!
whoo! Infatuate me!
想象太空
Consider outer space
自从国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局第一次任务后,很明显……
From the time of the first NASA mission, it became evident…
进入太空对人类心智有深刻影响
that being in space has a profound effect on the human psyche.
第一次Gemini任务期间,事实上已经有一些想法了……
During the first Gemini mission, some thought was actually given…
主张把男人和女人一起送上太空
to the notion of sending up a man and a woman together.
真的?
Really?
宇宙亚当和夏娃,如果你们……
A cosmic Adam and Eve, if you will…
一起被限制在精密复杂的神经中枢
bound together in a sophisticated nerve center…
在最大最强的知名火箭的前端……
at the head of the largest, most powerful known rocket…
巨大的推进器在黑暗的空间排出气流……
its giant thrusters blasting into the dark void
当它们冲向终点的时候:
as they hurtled towards their final destination:
生命本身喷出的水源
the gushing wellspring of life itself.
想要个激♥情♥的性相遇吗……
How would you like a sexual encounter so intense…
绝对会改变你的政♥治♥观点?
it could conceivably change your political views?
去跳舞吗? -好的,走吧
Would you like to dance? – Yes, please.
那我当你不答应了
I’ll take that as a no.
想想太空 -什么?
Consider outer space. – What?
二等兵Gibson!接着!
Private Gibson! Incoming!
怎么了?“坐在小山上的孤独男人”?
What is this? “Lonely man sitting on a hill”?
完了,Lance
It’s over, Lance.
它过去了,我失去它了
It’s gone, I’ve lost it.
高校生活
High school.
刚开始我很激动 大二,2次
I started off so hot. Sophomore year, two times.
大三不错,4次
Junior year was excellent. Four times.
跟不同的女孩在一起
And not all with the same girl.
大四看起来最棒。只有第一天有课,以后就没了
Senior year looked like the best. The first day of classes, then nothing.
什么意思,大四什么都没了?
What do you mean,nothing your senior year?
那你跟芭芭拉·德维莱比斯 在跳高坑那次怎样呢?
What about that time with Barbara DeVillebis in the high-jump pit?
那个是你。
That was you.
我只是不能像过去一样激励我自己
I just can’t motivate myself the way I used to.
也许我已经过了全盛期了
Maybe I’m past my prime.
不是你。是这里的那些高校女孩。
It’s not you. It’s these high school girls, here.
她们很单纯
They’re simple.
她们从没准备刺♥激♥像你这样复杂的人
They’re never gonna stimulate a complex guy like you.
也许你是对的 -我当然是对的
Maybe you’re right. – Of course I’m right.
不管怎样……
Anyways…
今晚以后,你再也不用跟这些单纯的高校女孩相处了
after tonight, you’ll never have to deal with these simple high school girls again.
但是大学里的女孩还不是一样的吗? -是的,但是会有不同的
But won’t these same girls be in college? – Yeah, but it’ll be different.
为什么? -因为她们将成为大学女孩
Why? – Because they’ll be college girls.
我会想你的。
I’m gonna miss you.
这是你自己的错。你可以跟我一起去加利福尼亚
It’s your own fault. You could be coming out to California with me.
是的,对
Yeah, right.
从那获得该死的教育,花♥花♥公♥子♥
Get a totally bitchin’ education out there, dude.
加利福尼亚
California.
你可以跟我去新英格兰
You could be coming to New England with me.
你怎么了,疯了?常春藤联合会名声臭
What are you, crazy? The Ivy League stinks.
他们只招那些又丑智商又高的女孩……
They’ve only got those ugly, intellectual girls…
因为弹大提琴,而贴在她们膝盖上的邦迪。不,谢谢
with Band-Aids on their knees from playing the cello. No, thank you.
我真的会想你的
I’m really gonna miss you.
我们现在是大学生了
We’re college men now.
亲爱的Lance,这里的校园很漂亮
Dear Lance, the campus here is beautiful.
从没在一个地方见过那么多灯芯绒
I’ve never seen so much corduroy in one place.
课程是课程,
Classes are classes.
他们中的一些甚至看起来很有趣
One of them even looks like it might be interesting.
你从来不会知道
You never know.
你对这里的女人看法错了。我还没见过一个邦迪
You’re wrong about the women here. I haven’t seen one Band-Aid.
事实上,倒是有很多主动的
In fact, there’s plenty of action.
我和我室友有默契
My roommate and I have an understanding.
希望你的事顺利 你的朋友,吉布.
Hope things are going as good for you. Your pal, Gib.
附笔:以上的都是废话
P.S. All of the above is bullshit.
我在绝望困惑中苦苦挣扎
I’m floundering in a sea of confusion and total despair.
但是,我还是走运,我还有健康
But, knock on wood, I still have my health.
这周的作业是修改上周的作业
This week’s assignment is to rewrite last week’s assignment.
记住,“当狗回到自己的呕吐的时候……
Remember, “As the dog returneth to his own vomit…
“傻瓜也做回自己的愚蠢事”
“so does the fool to his folly.”
对不起,我迟到了,但是出现了个大问题……
Sorry I’m late, but there was this big problem…
我就是因为这个迟到的
and I’m late because of it.
凯瑟琳, 当我告诉你你应该发展你自己的风格的时候……
Katherine, when I told you that you should develop your own style…
我的意思不是你应该用小花在i’s打点
I didn’t mean that you should dot the i’s with little flowers.
还有这个紫色涂料……你能不能不用?
And this lavender ink…. Would you lose that?
它让我的眼睛很不舒服
It strains the eye.
你做了很多笔记
You sure take a lot of notes.
杜兰小姐,这非常有趣。
Miss Duran, this is very interesting.
一般地,在文章结束做总结,但是……
Ordinarily, the conclusion comes in the end of the paper, but….
我喜欢那样 -谢谢
I like that. – Thank you.
接着
Go on.
吉布森
Gibson.
吉布森先生? -是的,什么?
Mr. Gibson? – Yes, what?
我知道窥阴癖在你的日常生活中起很重要的作用……
I know what an important part voyeurism plays in your daily life…
但是我能否占用你一点时间?
but would you mind if I take up a moment of your time?
当然可以 -谢谢
Sure. – Thank you.
呃,我想告诉你……
See, I want to tell you…
我很欣赏你的文章
that I really enjoyed your paper.
是吗? -是的
You did? – Yeah.
我已经记不清最后一次……
I don’t remember the last time…
我看到这种细节表达:
that I have seen this much detail expressed on:
“怎样吃比萨,不刺♥激♥到口腔顶”
“How to eat pizza without burning the roof of your mouth.”
然而,你的文章表现出的异想天开的东西……
Unfortunately, whatever whimsical qualities that your paper evokes…
由于边缘语法的使用而晦涩难懂……
are obscured in a morass of marginal grammar…
创造性的拼写……
creative spelling…
还有,我想,香肠污迹
nd, as I believe, sausage stain.
意大利辣香肠
Pepperoni.
弄干净
Clean it up.
布拉德伯里女士
Ms. Bradbury.
你,另一方面……
You, on the other hand…
非常清楚地表达了你的想法
express your ideas very clearly.
谢谢
Thank you.
除了你的文章……
Except that your paper is….
呃,干巴巴的
Well, it’s dry.
你的经历不够多
There’s not enough of you coming through.
放松,艾莉森。别太当真了
Loosen up, Alison. Have some fun.
想睡觉的时候就去睡,而不是你觉得该睡觉的时候再去
Sleep when you feel like it, not when you think you should.
至少偶尔吃吃对你有害的食物
Eat food that is bad for you, at least once in a while.
与衣服颜色不协调的人聊聊天
Have conversations with people whose clothes are not color coordinated.
在吊床上做♥爱♥!
Make love in a hammock!
生活是最终的经历
Life is the ultimate experience.
你必须去经历它……
You have to experience it…
如果你想写作的话
in order to write about it.
什么事,艾莉森. -“吊床”后面是什么?
Yes, Alison. – What did you say after “hammock”?
你小心点 -行了
I want you. – All right.
你是个死人,死肉。你会听到脚步声
You’re a dead man, dead meat. You’ll hear footsteps.
开始!
Set!
1,1000 2,1000,3,1000
One, one thousand,two, one thousand, three, one thousand.
吉布森,格兰布林的职业安全手, 又一次成功漂亮地防守了。
Gibson, all-pro safety out of Grambling, makes another sparkling defensive jam.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!