时间旅行者的妻子
我不会唱歌♥
I can’t sing.
唱的挺好 亨利
That was fine, Henry.
我没法唱得和你一样
I can’t sing like you.
当然不一样 唱歌♥本就该有自己的个性
Of course not, you’re supposed to sing like you.
爸爸说我从来找不着调
Dad said that I can’t carry a tune in a wheel barrow.
爸爸是逗你的
Dad was joking.
我喜欢你的声音 爸爸和我都喜欢
I love your voice, we both love your voice.
唱《铃儿响叮当》怎么样 这个你会唱
How about Jingle Bells? That you can sing.
妈咪
Mommy!
亨利
Henry!
…第三次 他说 “如果这次我还帮你纺稻草”
… a third time, and said, “what will you give me
“你给我什么呢”
if I spin this straw for you this time also?”
“我没什么能给你了” 女孩回答说
“I have nothing left that I could give.” answered the girl.
“答应我 如果你做了王后 你的第一个孩子…”
“And promise me, if you should become Queen, your first child…”
“谁知道这会不会发生呢” 磨坊主的女儿想
“Who knows if that would happen.” thought the miller’s daughter.
不 妈咪
No! Mommy!
-亨利 亨利 你无能为力 -放开我 妈咪
– Henry, Henry, there is nothing you can do. – Let me go. Mommy!
不不不 你无能为力
NO, no, no no, shh, there is nothing you can do.
听我说 我时间不多
Listen, listen to me. I don’t have much time.
你刚才正在车里 车在打转
You were in the car, it was spinning.
突然 你回到了家里 而那是2周之前
All of a sudden, you are back at home, and it was two weeks ago.
你看到自己
And you are watching yourself.
看到爸爸妈妈在给你读故事
Watching your dad and mom read to you.
你是个时间旅行者 知道吗
You are a time traveler, ok?
就像我穿越时空来看你一样
Just like I did to come to see you.
我就是你 亨利 明白吗
I am you, Henry, understand?
你长大后 我们就是同一个人
When you are grown-up, we are the same person.
我知道你很难理解 不过某天你会明白的
I know it’s hard for you to understand, but you will someday.
我得走了 不用害怕 亨利
I have to go now. You don’t need to be afraid, Henry.
你会没事的 我保证
You are gonna be OK, I promise.
快救那个孩子
Help that little boy!
我花了很长时间
I took long enough.
是么 我没觉得
Yeah, I have no idea.
好的
Okay…
今晚是圣诞夜 有安排了吗
So, Chrismas Eve, you got any plans?
有了 很重要的安排
Yeah, yeah, big plans.
还要点别的吗
Anything else?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
早安 芝加哥
Good morning, Chicago.
闪耀时光台为您报时 现在早8点整
Shine Time radio time is 8 am.
稍后为你带来体育新闻
News of sports is coming up next.
气温上升 今天是这个多风城市入春以来
Shifting up to be a very warm first day in the spring here,
最暖和的一天
the windy city…
劳驾
Excuse me.
我在找关于凯姆斯科特造纸术方面的资料
I am looking something on paper-making at Kelmscott.
专业资料类的图书管♥理♥员♥可以帮你
Our Special Collection librarian can help you with that.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
亨利
Henry.
我是
Yes?
亨利 真的是你
Henry, it’s you!
你说过我们会相遇的
You told me this would happen.
我应该表现得正常点
I am supposed to act normal,
但我真的没法♥正♥常
but I’m not really acting very normal.
抱歉 我真不知道你是谁
I am sorry, I really have no idea who you are.
我是克莱尔 克莱尔·阿布夏尔
I am Clare, Clare Abshire.
我知道你还不认识我
Now I know… I know you don’t know me.
我知道这对你来说一定很怪异
OK, I know how odd this must be for you.
对我来说也是
It’s odd for me.
但你能和我一起吃晚饭吗
But, um… Would you like to have dinner with me?
到时我会向你解释
And I will explain.
亨利 这顿晚饭我们已经计划了好久了
Henry, we have been planning for this dinner for a long time.
有吗
We have?
我们去花♥花♥公♥子♥泰餐馆
We go to the Beau Thai,
那是你最喜欢的餐馆
it’s your favorite.
没错
It is.
看来你吃了不少苦
It looked like you’ve been having a hard time.
你知道 一切都会好的
You know, everything is gonna be OK.
那么 你答应和我共进晚餐吗
So, um… is it yes then, to dinner?
好吧
Okay.
好的
OK.
-好的 说好了 -说好了
– Okay, yeah. – Yeah.
-那7点在花♥花♥公♥子♥泰餐馆见 -好的
– So, Beau Thai, 7. – Um-hum
到时见
See you there.

Oh, shit.
-喂 -不是吧
– Hey! – Oh, man.
-还想跑 混♥蛋♥ -我用不着跑
– Going somewhere, asshole? – I wouldn’t bother.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
-你会知道的 -闭嘴
– You’ll see. – Shut up.
调度中心 这里是11组
Dispatch, unit 11.
收到 11组
Got you, 11.
我们抓到一个…
I got a…
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
再来杯葡萄酒吗
Would you like another glass of wine?
好的 谢谢
Sure, thank you.
对不起 我…耽搁了一会儿
Sorry, I was… detained.
-你没事吧 -没事 小问题
– Are you OK? – Yeah, no big deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的明白我为什么不认识你 是吗
You do undstand why is that I don’t know you?
当然
Of course.
再过几年 你会穿越到过去见一个小女孩
When you are older, you travel back to one little girl.
而对于我 我的意思是 我六岁起就认识你了
For me, I mean, I have known you since I was six years old.
从你出现在我父母家后面的草地上开始
Since you appeared in the meadow behind my parents’ house,
我以前常在那里玩
where I used to play.
你不该喝酒的
Um… you are not really supposed to drink.
为什么
Why is that?
你告诉过我 肯德里克医生说
Well, you told me that Dr. Kendrick said that
你应该戒酒
you should stop drinking
因为这会诱发你穿越时空
because it makes you travel.
肯德里克医生是谁
Who is Dr. Kendrick?
他是你的医生
He is your doctor.
他因遗传学方面的研究获得了伯格奖
He wins the Burger for his work in genetics.
他帮了你
He… he helps you.
太难理解了
This is too much.
对不起
I am sorry.
你告诉过我别逼你 可我没做到
You told me to go easy on you, and I am… I am not.
我记下你每次来见我的日子
I wrote down everytime you came to visit me.
我以前经常 或者说我将来经常去吗
Check out I did, or will do, fairly often?
最后一次见你时 我18岁
You know, the last time that I saw you, I was 18.
看来有些地方你常回去
Seems that, you go back to the same places a lot.
是的 就像万有引力
Yeah, it’s like gravity,
重要的事吸引你回去
big events pull you in.
那我算重要的事喽
I was a big event.
看来是
So it seems.
你叫克莱尔 对吗
Clare, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们能不能假装一下
Could we pretend just for a minute
这是初次见面
that this is the first time we met?
好 当然
Okay… sure.
只是…
It’s just that…
只是因为你是我最好的朋友
It’s just that you are my best friend.
我一生都和你在一起
I’ve been along with you all my life.
有这必要吗
Is this really necessary?
是的 数到一千
Yeah, count to a thousand.
好吧
Okay…

One.

Two.

Three.
四百
Four hundred.
六百
Six hundred.
八百

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!