我年少时
When I was young
在湖畔邂逅一个美丽的姑娘
I met this beautiful girl by a lake.
喔 嘿 哇
Ow! Hey! Whoa!
对不起
Scusi! Scusi!
瑞士在哪儿
Dov’é la Svizzera?
我不明白
No capisce.
你不明白 瑞士在哪儿
No capisce? Ou est la Suisse?
瑞士
Switzerland?
哦 瑞士 对
Oh,Suisse. Yeah.
-对 瑞士 -你好
-Yeah,Switzerland. Hi.
你是美国人
Oh,you’re American?
-你也是 -对
-So are you? -Yeah.
走到有金钱或有朱古力的地方吧
Keep going till you smell money or step in chocolate.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
小心碰头 你没事吧
Watch your head. You okay?
没事
I’m fine.
美梦成真
我可否坐在这儿
Can I sit here?
不行
Actually,no.
两年前我预留了这儿
Two years ago,I reserved this specific area.
若我恳求你呢
What if I say please?
那是例外
That’s the one exception.

Oh.
小心这儿
Careful there.
你找到瑞士吗
You find Switzerland?
找到了
Um… I did.
我代密苏里提出主♥权♥要求
I claimed it for Missouri.
我插旗子和卖♥♥珠链给瑞士人
Planted my flag and sold beads to the natives.
瑞士有三文治的
They had sandwiches there.
我带了一些给你
I brought you some.
我叫安妮 柯林斯
I’m Ann. Collins.
发现瑞士的女子
The lady who discovered Switzerland.
报章纷纷报道
Read it all in the papers.
我叫里斯蒂·尼尔森
I’m Chris Nielsen.
你怎知道我会在此
How did you know I’d be here?
我不知道的
Um… I didn’t.
我们来亲热
Let’s make out.
来 你得吃东西
You’ve got to eat something.
不 我可在学校吃
No,I don’t. I can get something at school.
我知道你会吃什么
I know what!
我要多吸取碳水化合物以应付球赛
Well,Mom,I gotta carb up,I got a game.
和数学测验
And a math test.
我信心十足
Yeah,I’m ready.
我可以
I’m cool.
若你来接我
Mom,if you get me,
我便不用等那么久 被迫要看他的闷死人球赛
I won’t have to wait at his incredibly boring game.
玛莉 对不起 我要开会
Sorry,Marie,I have a meeting.
安琪会先来接你然后再接你哥哥
Angie’s gonna pick you up before she gets your brother.
我会让她驾驶货车
I’ll let her take the van.
明天我会去看你的合唱
I’ll see your chorus thing tomorrow.
我以为你不能来
I thought you couldn’t.
我会设法来 我不想错过它
I don’t wanna miss it.
我们要迟到了 伙计
We’re late,guys!
我去开车出来
I’ll pull out the van.
测验考好些
Hey,ace it,okay? Yeah.
拜拜
Love you.
你…
Do you…
你吃他的早餐吗
Do you want his breakfast?
你妈妈弄的健康午餐
You mother puts healthy stuff in.
-不要 -不要吃薯片 曲奇饼 我知道
-Don’t trade it… -For chips and cookies. I know.
那竟是我们和儿女的诀别
It was the last time Annie and I saw them alive.
当死亡夺去我们的子女
When death claims the life of our children
留下许多令我们疑惑的问题
we are left with too many questions.
我们如何理解此刻的心情
How do we make sense of the feelings we’re left with?
路加福音
The Gospel according to Luke,
以至哥林多前书
even the First Corinthians,
都提过死后的天国
tell us of the extraordinary paradise that awaits us.
四年后
得奖的幸运儿是
Okay. The lucky winner is
雅各布
Jacobs.
史黛西·雅各布
Stacey Jacobs.
史黛西 你好 我是尼尔森医生
Hello,Stacey,I’m Dr. Nielsen.
你好
Hi.
太迟了
Ah,too late.
水流画得维肖维纱
Oh! Nice stream.
他舒服多了 他已有十年想那样做
He’s feeling better. He waited 10 years.
史黛西·雅各布
Stacey Jacobs!
你到底胡想什么
What were you thinking?
不要紧
It’s all right.
我孩子常说 没关系
My kid used to say,”What’s the difference?
你总不看的
“You weren’t looking anyway.”
你喜欢兔子吗
You like rabbits?
喜欢 那像这样走吧
Yes? Then go like this.
很好
Good.
好了吗
Ready?
我们给她脑部做了磁共振影像 哇
We’ve given her MRls and… Whoa!
野兔 小心
Wild rabbit. Watch out.
还有软组织X光扫描
And also a CAT scan,l befieve.
瞧 黛茜 你的照片比名模还多
Look at that. Stacey,you have more pictures than a supermodel.
你有没有戴过眼镜
Do you ever wear glasses?
没有 她不需要戴眼镜
No,she doesn’t need glasses.
你的头常常痛
Does your head hurt a lot?
经常
All the time.
我想你做一件事
I want you to do something for me.
你将手圈成杯形 掩着鼻和口
Cup your hand,oover your nose and mouth like this
只吸气和呼气
And just breathe in and out.
尼尔森太太在第四线
Mrs. Nielsen on four.
是我太太
That’s my wife.
且看你能否比她持久
If you can do it longer than she can talk,
那就真是一项成就
that’s an achievement.
克里斯蒂 我好惨
Christy,I’ve got a meltdown.
呼吸一下
Okay,take a breath.
德国的八幅画还没到
Eight pieces from Germany never arrived.
我要在开幕前夕另选八幅运来
I’ve gotta choose replacements the night before the opening,
再把它们挂起和打灯
get them down here and re-hang them,re-light them and I…
你集中精神
Okay,focus.
在我们双D纪念日 我竟杀风景
It’s our Double D-anniversary. I’m ruining it.
我不相信你
Double D,yeah.
对不起 克里斯蒂 我不能离开这儿
I’m sorry,Christy,I can’t leave here.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我有一个提议
Tell you what,how about this.
用哈德逊河好吗
How about the Hudson Rivers?
那便有三幅
That gives us three.
还有荷伦伯的作品
And the Hollenbeck,
和汉尼斯16 19及23号♥
and the,uh,Hennik 16,19 and 23,
另加一幅桥画
and the bridge.
但它们都在费菲
But they’re in Fairfield.
我无人可以去取
I don’t have anybody to send.
我下班后去取回来
I’ll drop by after work.
然后送去美术馆
I’ll get them and take ’em to the gallery,huh?
你会这样做
You’d do that for me?
只要你对我感激不尽
Only if you’re incredibly grateful.
那给我们机会展出你的画
Hey,that’s a chance to show yours.
它非常性感
It’s very sexy.
好 怪人
Okay,weirdo.
今晚会夜归 但我会回来
I’ll be home late,but I’ll be home.
我爱你 美女
I love you,Bella.
我也爱你
I love you,too.
拜拜
Bye.
黛茜 你喜欢画吗
Stacey,do you like art?
我太太修补画作 也有绘画
My wife fixes paintings and also makes some.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!