You blew a kiss to a goodbye and
That’s how you met me
Oh, it’s ours
Oh, it’s ours
Oh, it’s ours
Oh, it’s ours
我只有一项作品, 就一项
l have one piece. One piece.
这…没办法完成了
lt’s… lt’s not happening.
我不…
l don’t…
我的天啊
(slGHlNG) Oh, my God.
– 你没事的 – 天啊, 我得打电♥话♥跟他们说
You’re gonna be fine. Oh, my God. l’m gonna have to call them.
我得打电♥话♥跟他们说 我办不到
l’m gonna have to call them and tell them that l can’t do it.
跟我去床上
Come to bed with me.
来, 我知道你想跟我去床上
Come on. l know you wanna come to bed with me.
不要!
Don’t!
喔, 拜托, 不要
Oh, no, please, no.
– 别这样! – 好、 好
stop it! Okay, okay, okay.
我觉得这个作品很不错
l think this one’s coming along fine.
我知道还没完成 但我已经看到一点感觉了
l mean, l know it’s not finished, but l’m already starting to see a mood.
那边就好像一个黑暗的帘幕
lt’s got like a darkening curtain thing happening there,
这边有对立的亮光
and then a competing light element, there.
这很抽象, 我不知道 但已经很有力量了
lt’s abstract, but, l mean, l don’t know, l kind of think it’s already powerful.
干嘛?
What?
你超爱我的
You totally love me.
– 对, 我爱你 – 对
Yeah, l do. Yeah.
因为我的作品在这边
l know because this is my piece,
那一堆是要丢掉的
and that’s the scrap pile,
我现在决定不丢了
which l’m now saving.
这一刻是身、 心、 灵 全面的爱情
LEO: A moment of total physical, mental, and every other kind of love.
别强迫她
DR FlsHMAN: Don’t crowd her.
她会有点无力 给她一点空间
she’s gonna be a little groggy, so let’s Just give her some space.

LEO: Hey.
看到你醒来真好
lt’s so good to see you.
佩吉?
Paige?
没事了, 你在医院
lt’s okay. You’re in the hospital.
你发生了车祸 撞到头, 但你没事了
You were in a car accident. You hit your head, but you’re okay.
我们只是让你睡了一阵子
We Just kept you asleep for a little while.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
我的头好痛
My head hurts.
这很正常 我去帮你拿点药
Yeah, well, that’s perfectly normal. l’ll get you something for that.
医生, 有其他人受伤吗?
Was anyone else hurt, Doctor?
佩吉, 你知道我是谁吧?
Paige, you know who l am, right?
知道, 你是我的医生
Yeah. You’re my doctor.
我是你先生
l’m your husband.
佩吉?
Paige?
– 考林斯先生? – 你说一切都很好
Mr. Collins? You said things were very good.
脑部创伤并不是 骨折或破皮
A brain inJury isn’t like a broken bone or a laceration.
大脑是很难预测的
Brains are much less predictable.
有时候因为肿胀的部位 挤压到头颅
sometimes, due to the way the swelling tissue presses against the skull,
– 有可能会造成一些障碍 – 一些障碍?
it can cause some impairment. some impairment?
她不记得我了
she doesn’t remember me.
她虽然醒了, 但肿胀有可能 造成意识混乱或失忆
Even though she’s awake, the swelling can cause confusion or memory loss,
情绪暴躁起伏
erratic mood swings.
– 什么? – 但这都是正常的
What? But that’s normal.
所以, 这就是我的理论
LEO: so, that’s my theory.
这些冲击的时刻成就了今天的我们
That these moments of impact define who we are.
但我从来没想过
But what I never considered
如果有一天 你再也不记得这些时刻了呢?
was what if, one day, you could no longer remember any of them?

Hi.
– 你在做什么? – 睡觉
What are you up to? sleeping.

Right.
我带了你的衣服
l brought you some clothes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有点饿了
l’m kind of hungry.

Okay.
来吧
Come on.
我只想跟你确认 一些关于我的事
so, l Just wanted to verify a few things with you about me,
关于我们的事
about us.
– 很好 – 我们结婚了?
Great. so, we’re married?
– 对 – 好
Yes. Yeah.
我的头发很奇怪
And l have weird hair.
那只是你个人的看法
l think that’s taking a narrow view.
你说把头发烫直 要花太多时间
You said it takes too long to straighten
你宁愿花时间在工作室里创作
and you’d rather use that time to work in your studio.
我的工作室?我为什么有工作室?
My studio? Why do l have a studio?
你是艺术家
You’re an artist.
雕塑, 而且很棒
sculptor. A really good one.
你现在在帮论♥坛♥报大厦的大厅 做四个雕塑
Right now, you’re working on four pieces for the Tribune Tower lobby,
这是很厉害的
which is huge.
城里每个人都抢着要做
Everyone in town wanted that commission.
但你在现代艺术展 表现非常精彩, 所以你赢了
But your show at the MCA’s 1 2 x 1 2 was amazing, so you won it.
我的法律学位呢?
What about my law degree?
我没有法律学位?
l don’t have a law degree?
我想你还差了几个学分
l think you were a few credits shy.
上次我想过要当艺术家的时候 是读高中的时候
Last time l wanted to be an artist, l was in high school.
我认为你要把它看成好事
JlM: I think you need to look at it like a win.
– 大脑重创是件好事? – 你真笨
LEO: Traumatic brain inJury is a win? You’re an idiot.
如果她不记得你
lf she doesn’t remember who you are,
也不会记得你做过的蠢事
then she doesn’t remember all the stupid shit you ever did.
一切从头来过
You can start over, wipe the slate clean.
我只是担心如果她忘了你是谁
l’m Just worried if she doesn’t remember you,
她怎么会记得她爱着你? 干嘛?
how’s she going to remember she’s in love with you? What?
她第一次爱上你 我就已经很吃惊了
l was frankly a little stunned she went for you the first time.
你现在又比以前更难看了
lf anything, you’ve become less attractive.
你们还真是一群损友
You guys are a great support system.
说真的, 要是她不记得我怎么办?
seriously, though. What if she doesn’t remember me?
怎么办?
Then what?
她会记得你, 也会记得我们
she’s gonna remember you. she’s gonna remember all of us.
我们是她的家人
We’re her family.
对, 说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
抱歉, 我在找我太太 佩吉考林斯
Excuse me. l’m looking for my wife, Paige Collins.
她昨天还在这
she was right over here yesterday.
他们把她搬到贵宾室楼层了
Well, it looks like they moved her up to the VlP floor.
– 听起来很贵 – 是捐赠的大楼
That sounds expensive. lt’s a donor’s wing.
往那边走, 搭电梯到二楼 然后右转
Just go down here and take the elevator to the second floor and make a right.
好, 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
佩吉, 你的长♥期♥记忆没有受损
DR FlsHMAN: Paige, your long-term memory recall is intact
我非常乐观其成 你其馀的记忆力会渐渐恢复
and l’m very optimistic the rest of your memory is going to improve with time.
考林斯先生, 很高兴你来了
Mr. Collins, l’m so glad you’re here.
这真奇怪, 我是佩吉的先生李欧
This is bizarre. l’m Leo, Paige’s husband.
你知道我们从他人的口中听说
Do you know how disconcerting it was to hear second-hand
我女儿已经在加护病房♥好几个星期了
that my daughter had been in the lCU for weeks
却没被通知, 有多难过吗?
and we hadn’t been told?
– 你应该要通知我们的 – 抱歉
You should have called us. l’m sorry.
你从来没见过我父母?
You’ve never met my parents?
我不懂, 为何你们没见过他?
l don’t understand. Why haven’t you met him?
医生, 接下来要怎么做?
so, Doctor, now what is the next step?
她越快回到正常的生活轨道越好
The sooner she settles back into her life, her normal routine, the better.
从下周开始, 我会推荐佩吉
starting in a week or so, l’m gonna recommend
去看心理医生
that Paige see a neural psychologist.
– 好 – 只要是她需要的
Okay. BlLL: Whatever she needs.
疗程、 专家 我会给她最好的
Therapy, specialists, l’ll make sure she gets the best.
你回家让我来照顾你
You’ll come home where l can take care of you.
妈会把你以前的房♥间整理好 我可以休假
BlLL: Mom can make up your old room, and l can take some time off work.
我不是要冒犯你们 我们真的很感谢你们的好意
l don’t mean to be disrespectful, ’cause we really appreciate that,
但你们也听到佩吉的医生说
but you Just heard Paige’s doctor say
她需要回到正常的生活规律
that she needs to go back to her normal routine.
她和我回家才是正常的生活
Her life with me is her normal routine.
对, 但她不记得那个生活了
RlTA: Yes, but that’s a life she doesn’t remember.
她会想起来的, 她的医生才刚说过
she will. That’s what her doctor Just got through saying.
不, 她说的是佩吉也许会想起来
No. What she said was that maybe Paige will remember.
何不让她回到家里 在她认识的人身边恢复呢?
RlTA: Now, why not let her come home and recover with people that she knows?
– 她爱的人 – 我们只是为了她好
And loves? RlTA: We’re only trying to do the best for Paige.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!