真有趣, 因为你们没问她的意见
That’s interesting, ’cause you haven’t even asked her once.
– 不, 但是… – 我需要大家
Well, no, but… What l really need is for everyone
都别再吵了!
to Just stop bickering!
不需要急着现在决定一切
DR FlsHMAN: Listen, none of this needs to be decided right now.
对, 抱歉
No. sorry.
我认为你们都应该回家 好好休息
DR FlsHMAN: l think you should all head home, get some rest.
大家都需要休息一下
l’m sure everyone could use it.
为什么你是我先生 却没见过我家人?
How is it that you’re my husband and you’ve never met my family?
你跟他们好几年没说话了
You haven’t spoken to them in years.
我为什么会不跟家人说话?
Why would l ever stop speaking to my family?
那是在我们交往以前发生的
lt all went down before we met.
– 我们从来没谈过这件事? – 有
And we never talked about it? No, we did.
所以呢?
so?
首先, 你想搬进城里 去上艺术学院
For starters, you wanted to move into the city and go to the Art lnstitute.
但你父亲坚持要你读法律系
And your father insisted that you stay in law school.
他对你的规范很严厉
He had some pretty strict views on what you ought to be doing.
事情就从此恶化了
Things Just spiraled from there.
好, 我记得的是 我是法律系的学生
Okay. Look, what l remember is being in law school
并且跟杰瑞米有婚约
and being engaged to Jeremy.
我…不知道
l… l don’t know. (CHUCKLEs NERVOUsLY)
佩吉
Paige.
好, 宝贝、 宝贝, 先…
Okay, babe, babe, Just, Just…
现在最好的方法 就是回到我们两人的生活
The best thing to do at this point is to go back to your life with me.
你也听到医生说了 这是恢复最好的办法
You heard what the doctor said. lt’s the best thing for your recovery.
好, 但我不认识你
Okay, but l don’t know you.
难道我要直接上你的车 跟你回你家?
And l’m Just supposed to get in your car and go and live at your place?
– 那是我们家 – 没有证据证明我们的爱?
lt’s our place. Without any proof of us even being in love?
除了我们的婚姻?
Other than our marriage?
每个人结婚的理由都不同
People get married for all kinds of different reasons.
– 好, 例如说? – 想要绿卡
(sCOFFs) Okay. Like? Like for a green card.
我在辛辛那提出生
(LAUGHs) l’m from Cincinnati.
我有写日记的习惯吗?
Did l keep a Journal?
没有, 我没看过你写
No, not that l know of.
他可能只找得到这些衣服
l guess this is all he could find.
没关系, 还不错, 甜心
Oh, well. lt looks fine, honey.
我们只是要回家, 所以…
(KNOCK ON DOOR) l mean, we’re Just going home, so…
– 真丑… – 佩吉?
lt’s horrible… Paige?
我听说你终于要出院了
l understand you’re finally leaving us.
对, 我被通知出院了
Oh, yes, that’s what they tell me.
等我同意你才可以开车
so, no driving until l give you the say-so.
但其他就没什么了 我们四到六周后见
But other than that, l’m gonna see you in four to six weeks.
– 好吗? – 谢谢
All right? Thank you so much.
– 谢谢你, 医生 – 谢谢
RlTA: Thank you, Doctor, for everything. BlLL: Thank you, Doctor.
– 好 – 准备好了吗?走吧
Okay. You ready? Let’s go.
等一下, 我有一通留言 是车祸以前的
Wait, hold on. l got a voicemail. lt’s from before the accident.
– 你说你要证据 – 对, 好, 那就听听看
You said you wanted evidence. Okay, yeah. Well, let’s have a listen.
嗨, 宝贝
PAlGE ON VOlCEMAlL: Hey, baby.
很抱歉, 我还在工作室
Ugh. I’m sorry, I’m still at my studio.
我好想你, 我的雕像长得 越来越像你了
(LAUGHlNG) I miss you so bad my sculptures are starting to look like you.
你等一下要做什么?
so, what are you doing later?
我需要一点李欧时间 你知道我的意思
I kind of need some Leo time, if you know what I mean.
好, 总之, 记得打给我
Yeah. Anyway, call me back.
爱你
(LAUGHs) Love you.
好像重听了一次 也不算是什么证据
l don’t know, l guess in listening back to it, it doesn’t exactly prove anything.
不、 不, 这…
No, no, it’s…
很可爱, 我听起来很幸福
lt’s cute. l mean, l sound happy.
好, 你想想看
Okay, look. Think about it.
你放弃了法学院 取消婚约
You quit law school, you broke off your engagement
然后搬到城里
and you moved into the city.
这些都是你在我们认识前 做的决定
Those were all choices that you made, way before you even met me.
我认为这些决定值得
l think that you owe it to yourself
你去重视它们, 至少目前是这样
to honor those decisions, at least for right now.
佩吉, 这是个错误
This is a mistake, Paige.
我保证一定会照顾她
l promise that l will take care of her.
拜托, 跟我回家 跟我回去
Please, come home with me. Come home with me.
我们可以一起努力
We’ll figure this out together.
我可以试试看
l guess l could Just try it out
看对我的记忆有没有帮助…
to see if it would help my memory and… Mmm-hmm.
万一后悔了还是可以回家
l could always come home if l change my mind.
我既然嫁给了他 一定有某种原因
l married him. lt must have been for some reason.
– 神圣婚约 – 但我接受
A guarded endorsement. But l will take it.
我看起来好像怪咖
l look like a freak.
我觉得你很美
l think you look great.
– 我们住哪里? – 在北区
Where do we live? On the north side.
现在总统是谁?
Who’s the president?
– 美国总统? – 对
Of the country? Yeah.
欧巴马
Obama.
那个参议员?
The senator?
对, 你还投票给他
Yeah. You voted for him.
真的?
l did?
欢迎回家
Welcome home. (LAUGHs)
你先请
After you.
惊喜!
ALL: surprise!
看到你真开心
lt’s good to see you.
我们每天都去医院 但李欧不想让我们吓到你
We were there every day at the hospital, but Leo didn’t want us to overwhelm you.
– 对, 他们每天都去 – 我们好想你
Yeah. They were. Every day. We really missed you.
我们是好朋友吗?
l gather we’re close?
我是宋妮亚, 这是我男友凯尔
l’m sonia. And this is my boyfriend Kyle.
– 嗨, 佩吉 – 这是吉姆
Hey, Paige. sONlA: And this is Jim.
– 你看起来不错, 佩吉 – 还有莉莉
You look great, Paige. sONlA: And Lily.
你住院的时候有健身吗?
Hey. What, were you, like, working out at the hospital?
– 嗨, 佩吉 – 还有乔许
Hey, Paige. sONlA: And Josh.
我…对不起…失陪一下
l… sorry, l… Excuse me.
谢谢你们来, 抱歉提早结束了
Thank you all for coming. l’m sorry it ended early.
没关系, 保重, 李欧
lt’s all right. Take care, Leo.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我知道要接受一切很困难
l know. lt’s a lot to take in.

No.
难接受的是我一回家
A lot to take in would’ve been coming home,
到的是一个陌生的公♥寓♥ 跟一个陌生男人
to a strange apartment, with a man l don’t know.
这才叫难接受
That would be a lot to take in.
但回家不只要面对这些 还有一整屋子的人
But coming home to all of that, plus a house full of people
拉着我的手、 抱我 对着我哭
pulling on me, and hugging me, and crying in my face,
跟我说些我一点都不记得的垃圾
and talking about more shit that l don’t remember,
那不叫难接受, 那叫鬼扯
that’s not a lot to take in, that’s total bullshit.
你说得对
You’re right.
本来只是几个人而已
lt was only supposed to be a few people.
能拜托你出去吗?
Will you please Just get out?
佩吉, 我很抱歉
Paige, l’m sorry.
你真的不让我一个人静一静吗?
Are you honestly not gonna leave me alone?
– 对不起 – 对不起
l’m sorry. l’m sorry.
没关系
Of course.
对不起
l’m sorry.
天啊, 我妈会杀了我
Oh, my God. Oh, my mother’s gonna kill me.
– 早安 – 早
Good morning. Good morning. (GAsPs)
– 干嘛? – 你没敲门
What? You didn’t knock!
我习惯了, 对不起
lt’s habit. l’m sorry.
你也不是没看过, 拜托
lt’s not like you haven’t seen it before. Come on.
这不好笑, 你应该要敲门的
This is not funny. You should knock.
抱歉
l’m sorry.
– 你好美 – 真的?
You look nice. Really?
这是衣橱里我唯一穿起来舒服的
This is about the only piece of my clothing l feel comfortable in.
那其实是我的
That’s mine, actually.
没关系
No, it’s fine.
干嘛?
What? Huh?
你一直盯者我看 好像我是奇珍异兽
You’re looking at me like l’m some kind of zoo animal.
抱歉, 我也还在适应
sorry, l don’t know. l’m Just trying to figure this out, too, l guess.
你平常会做早餐吗?
You normally do all this?
这是我对昨晚的歉意
This is my apology for last night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!