Alma. It’s Joe. Are you allright? Alma?
-伊斯妮 是祖 -去死吧
Ysea, it’s Joe.
你掉进井里我也不会理你
Go to hell! I would let you die in the bottom of a well.
我有送你花的
I sent you flowers.
我宁愿把头塞进
I’d rather stick my head
白蚁窦也不会帮你
in a termite nest rather than giving you a hand.
听我说
Listen.
听见你有麻烦我真的很痛快 -先听我说
…fills me with uncontrolable – grieve!
怎么了
Hello?
你最好叫警♥察♥一起来…
You better get over here and bring the police with you.
埃玛出事了
Alma’s been hurt.
我们在海岸的东边
We’re just east of the house.
我们立刻赶来
We’re coming.
她经历了很严重的脑震荡
She has a serious concussion.
她会痊愈吗?
Is she gonna be allright?
复元需要很长时间 但应该没问题的
It’s gonna take a long time, but her chances are good.
她要感谢那些动物呢
– She can thank those animals. – Yeah.
本来她可捱不了几小时
It’s impossible to survive,
那么冷的天气下晕在野外
more than a few hours just lying there and hurt at that temperature.
没有牠们为她保暖 她早就死了
Without them, she would be dead.
-谢谢医生 -不客气
Thank you. Yeah, you’re welcome.
我吓坏了
I was so scared,
看到你躺在那边
just seeing you lying there.
我一定要报♥警♥
I had to call the police.
不然救护员
Without it, the paramedics
不能靠近你
wouldn’t been able to get near you.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我是依莱哈蒙 来自雪狼保育中心
My name is Eli Harmon, from the Snow Wolves Conservation Center.
今早收到你的电♥话♥ 你说你那边有一只雪狼?
I got a call this morning that you might have a wolf for me.
对 你可以跟我来
Yes, come with me.
伊斯妮?
Ysae!
哈蒙先生 我是伊斯妮理察森 这边请
Mr Harmon. Ysae Richardson. Follow me.
让我向你展示一下我们发现了什么
Let me show you what we found.
就是牠
– Here it is. – A wolf.
喂 老友
Hey, buddy.
你看你多帅
Aren’t you a handsome wolf.
我带你去个好地方
I’m gonna take you some place great.

Well?
很好
Well…
这是雪狼
it’s a snow wolf.
我可以拥抱你吗?
Would it be weird if I hug you?
来吧
Come on over.
谢谢
Thank you.
马戏团的人到了
The circus guy arrive.
你去照顾那边吧 这边我接手就好
Why don’t you go take care of him, I’ll take care of this guy here.

Right.
拉斐
Rapha!
准备好见你的狮子了吗?
Are you see your lion?
准备好
Yes.
阿芝 帮我开闸
Gilles, can you open?
谢谢 你去帮阿积手吧
Thank you. Go help Jack.
终于找到你了
So… there you are!
对 毫无悬念
Yes, there is no doubt whatsoever.
我们核对了芯片
We’ve identified the chip.
在这里 我们叫牠“怪兽”
Here we call him Monster.
怪兽?怪兽
Monster? Monster.
好名字
It’s a good name.
好了 怪兽
Well, Monster.
你不是很乖
You’re not very obedient, are you?.
囝囝
Hey, son!
退后一点
Stay back.
你之前的训练不太好
You are not very well trained.
我们要加把劲了
We’ll have to do something about that.
签几份文件
Just a few papers to sign,
就可以带牠走
and he’s all yours.
太好了
Great.
-走吧 囝囝 -爸爸 等等我
Are you coming, son? Just give me a minute, dad.
你看起来很大压力
You look stressed.
有压力时 我会听音乐
When I’m stressed, what I do is I listen to music.
你觉得会帮到你吗?
Do you think that’ll help you?
你可以喜欢我的
I guess you kinda like me.
你看牠多美丽
Isn’t that beautiful?
狼妈妈在那边
That’s the mom?
对 是牠妈妈
Yeah that’s his mom.
牠要…
She’s gonna
带囝囝融入到狼群中
introduce him to the pack.
也介绍牠认识狼女们
Including the ladies.
查尔斯 我们要多十只狼宝宝
Ten more pups, Charles.
十只就够了
Ten pups, that’s all we need
然后就可以把牠们放生
and we can start to reintroduce them
野外去 牠们真正的家
into the wild, where they belong.
除了牠
Except for this guy.
那女生把牠当小狗养了
You know this woman, she was raising him at home like a doggy.
牠就像比华利山的富贵芝娃娃一样
Poor guys more imbued than a chihuahua in beverly hills.
不是吧!哇!
– Come on! – Come on.
-看看牠 -多雄伟
What a beauty.
做得好 真棒 做得好
– Bravo. – Yeah. – There you go.
-哇 -是只真狮子啊
Is a real lion right there.
喜欢我们的新“景点”吗?
What do you think of our new attraction?
怪兽 欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the family, Monster.
小公主
Hey Princess.
我以为你不会醒来了
I didn’t think you ever gonna wake up.
牠们在哪?
Where are they?
有没有受伤?
Are they hurt?
应该没事的 除非…
No, I don’t think so.
对不起 小公主
I’m sorry, princess,
他们要先麻醉那些动物 才能把牠们带走
they had the dirty animals and take them away.
牠们在哪里?
Where?
“野生动物保护协会”吧 我想
Wildlife protection, that’s my guess, but I don’t know.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
不是
No it’s not.
你要先好起来 可以吗?
You just get better, okay.
老友
Hey buddy.
你看起来很忧郁
You look sad.
想听音乐吗?
Want some music?
可以吗?
May I?
没事的 老友
Everything will be okay, buddy.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be is gonna be okay.
-拉斐 -在
Rapha!
爸爸
Hey, dad.
把音乐关掉
Turn that thing off.
好的 爸爸
Yes, dad.
怪兽 你好
Well, Monster.
今天来个突击测验
We’re gonna test you.
先到表演场去
On the ring with you.
囝囝 你来帮我手
Come on boy, you can help me.
我们要先帮牠放松一下
First, chill him out.
你又要喂牠吃药了吗?
You’re not gonna drug him, are you?
是帮牠冷静下来
I will calm him down.
拉斐 是帮牠放松
Rapha, calm him down.
大家都是这样做的
Everyone does it.
这是训练狮子的唯一方法
It’s the only way to work with lions.
明天
Tomorrow,
我们拔去牠的爪 牠就不那么危险了
their take his claws out. That’ll make him less dangerous.
但现在…
But for now,
安全第一
safety first.
-爸爸 我… -囝囝
– Dad, I… – Son…
怪兽 过来
Come here, Monster.
要驯服野生动物
If you wanna tame a wild animal,
这是唯一办法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!