埃玛!
Alma!
埃玛!
Alma!
停下来!可以了
Alma, stop! It’s okay.
你弹得很好
You’re playing it great.
为了这个比赛 我已经准备十年了
I have been preparing for this competition for ten years.
每星期花二十小时练习 不是为了
I practice 20 hours a week. I don’t want it to be,
弹得很好 而是要完美演出
great, I want it to be perfect.
相信我好吗?
It is okay.
演出很完美
It is perfect.
埃玛 够钟了
Alma, it’s time.
好的 卡珊卓 到你了
All right, Cassandra. You’re up.
麻烦你 纽约肯尼迪国际机场
J.F.K. airport, please.
-再见 埃玛!-再见!
– Bye, Alma. – Bye.
嗨 祖
Hi, Joe.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi sweety.
你知道
You know,
你祖父做事跟别人不一样
your grandfather didn’t doing things like other people.
没有例外
This is no exceptional.
他想要…一个绿色葬礼
He wanted a, a “green funeral”.
你懂的 重生成一棵树
You know, come back as a tree.
神奇树的根
At the foot of the magic tree.

Yeah.
小狮与灰狼的梦想日记
我爱他 祖
I loved him, Joe.
我知道 亲爱的 他也爱你
I know sweetheart. He loved you too.
先是我父母 现在到祖父
Mom and dad. And now, Grandpa.
他是我仅余的所有
He was all I had left.
你把你契爷忘了吗?
Oh, what about your brokendown godfather here?
刚记起 我有东西给你
Oh, I just remember, I got something for you.
等我一下
I’ll be right back.
你好 小松果!
Hi, Nutsy!
好久不见
Long time no see.
-你记得它 -对
– You remember him? – Yes.
你祖父给你留了段影片
Your grandfather recorded a message on here for you.
所以…
So…
你想回纽约吗?
Do you want to go back to New York?

No.
很好 留在这里吧
Great. Stay here.
不行 比赛快到了
I can’t. I have my competition soon.
我要练习
I have to do the work.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
今晚要我留下来陪你吗?
Do you want me to stay here tonight with you?
别说笑了
Are you kidding?
我在这里不会有事的
Nothing is gonna happen to me here.
我想也是
I guess not.
那…
Well…
我明天接你去机场
I’ll come pick you up tomorrow to take you to the airport.
我的小蓝精灵
My blue fairy.
记得我送你的小松鼠吗?
Do you remember the little squirrel that I gave you
是你第一次得到烂成绩的礼物
when you got your first bad grade?
你成绩不好 不是因为你做错了
You didn’t get it back because you were wrong,
而是因为你首次说出了内心真正所想
you got it because you said what you thought for the first time.
多么美好
And it was wonderful!
我希望你能如此生活
That’s the way I’d like you to live.
因为只有你才知道什么对自己最好
Because you’re the only one who knows what’s good for you.
每一次迷惘时
So everytime you ever in doubt,
就看看那只小松鼠吧
look that squirrel right in the nose and think about me.
差点忘记了
I almost forgot!
最近认识了一位新朋友
I made a new friend, recently.
一只小母狼
A she-wolf.
牠未被驯服的
She isn’t tamed, of course.
但牠不怕我
But she isn’t fearful.
牠常在房♥子旁游荡
So she knows around the house a lot.
看!牠在这里
Look! Here she is.
我爱你 我的小蓝精灵
I love you, my blue fairy.
我会常伴你心
I’ll always be here.
我也爱你
I love you too.
小家伙 这不是一个好的死法
A little way to go little guy.
求救!求救!求救!
Mayday, mayday, mayday!
要求紧急降落!
Request emergency landing!
是34号♥!
It’s 34.
你是最好的!
You’re the best!
你是史上最好的追捕者
You’re the best tracker in the history of trackers!
冷静!
Okay, okay, okay, calm down!
34号♥是这边 走吧!
34…34 is this way. Let’s go.
噢 34号♥…
Ah, 34!
依莱 快!
Eli, come on!
查尔斯…
Charles!
我很黑仔的
I’m a jinx.
我告诉过你我很黑仔的 我不应该跟来
Didn’t I tell you I’m a jinx. I shouldn’t have come with you.
我妈常说 依莱 你是文明人
My mother always tells me, “Eli, you know, you’re a city boy” …
依莱!
Eli!
有动静吗?
You have something?
那边
That way.
我要对牠射麻♥醉♥枪♥
I’m gonna dart him.
牠好美
What a beauty.
查尔斯 那是野生的北极狼
Charles! That’s a wild Canis Nix!
牠进水里了 高兴了吗?
Now she’s in the water now. Great!
第一条规矩是什么?
What was rule #1?
“拿枪时 别碰你”
Don’t touch you when you’re holding a gun.
你不要让牠离开视线
You keep your eyes on her.
我想办法过湖
I’m gonna find us a way to get across the lake.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
是闻到祖父的味道吗?
Can you smell Grandpa?
查尔斯 母狼如钻石般珍贵
A she-wolf is a diamond, Charles.
我们让牠走失了
We lost her.
那是濒危品种 野生的独行侠
It is endangered species, a wild individual.
比我们想象的
That’s more than we ever could’ve holding more.
-还要好!-依莱 我全都知道!
I know all of that, Eli.
继续找吧
Just keep looking. Wow.
你们在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
这是私人地方 我们在找一只母狼
This is private property. We’re looking for a she-wolf.
就是你们对牠做的好事!做的真“好”啊!
You did that to the she-wolf? Way to go, guys!
你看到…哪里?牠走哪边去了?
You have seen her? Where? Which way…
你们在我的土地追踪动物?
Are you tracking animals on my land? Why don’t you get off?
你们从哪边过来的?我讨厌猎人
I don’t like hunters.
我们才不是猎人!
No. We’re not hunters.
我是很重要的科学家
I am quite an important scientist.
那么“厉害”!是活体解剖还是实验啊?
Oh. Even better. Vivisection? Experimentation?
不 那只北极狼 那只雪狼
No! The Canis Nix, the snow wolf,
是世上最罕有的犬科动物之一
is one of the rarest canine species in the world…
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you are saying.
我发起了一个把犬科动物带回野外的计划
I run a program to re-introduce canine back into the wild.
你把动物捉走然后又放到野外?
You capture animals and then put them back into the wild?
-真是荒谬!-你明白吗?
– That’s total nonsense. – Don’t you get it?
如果你想下一代
If you ever want your children to be lucky enough
也能看到雪狼
to see a snow wolf…
我只想你离开这个岛 这是私人地方
What I want is for you to leave my island.
我愈看不见像你的人 愈好
This is private property. The less I see you the better.
真好 真“友善”…
Friendly people. Friendly people.
你在干什么?
What are you doing here?
这是恶梦!
This is a nightmare.
祖 我尝试找你好几小时了
Joe, I’ve been trying to get a hold of you for hours.
对 我也刚好想到
Yes, that’s what I thought.
昨天忘记把对讲机给你了
I forgot to leave this for you yesterday.
这边收不到讯号♥ 湖那边可能收到一点点
There is no reception here. Maybe, little bit out in the lake,
但也很差
but it is not very good.
-昨晚还坠机了 你一定很害怕吧 -祖
You must have been scared with that plane crash.
超乎你想象 跟我来吧
Joe. You have no idea. You have come to see.
等等…什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!