早在光出现之前 世界是一片黑暗
Long before the birth of light, there was darkness,
那黑暗孕育了黑暗精灵
and from that darkness came the Dark Elves.
一千年前
Millennia ago
最残暴的黑暗精灵 马♥勒♥基斯
the most ruthless of their kind, Malekith,
企图将我们的宇宙
sought to transform our universe
重归于无尽黑夜
back into one of eternal night.
要实现这邪恶的计划
Such evil was possible
他必须借助以太粒子的力量
through the power of the Aether,
那是能带来无限毁灭的古老武器
an ancient force of infinite destruction.
马♥勒♥基斯
Malekith.
阿斯加德的军队攻来了
Asgard’s forces are upon us.
阿斯加德的圣军
The noble of armies of Asgard,
在我父亲包尔王的率领下
led by my father, King Bor,
对这些邪恶的生灵发起了伟大的战争
waged a mighty war against these creatures.
派出诅咒战士
Send in the Kursed!
九大王国的汇聚渐渐形成
As the nine worlds converged above him
马♥勒♥基斯终于可以释放以太粒子
Malekith could at last unleash the Aether.
但阿斯加德从他手上夺走了那武器
But Asgard ripped the weapon from his grasp.
没了武器 黑暗精灵就此战败
Without it, the Dark Elves fell.
尽管大势已去
With the battle all but lost
马♥勒♥基斯仍不惜牺牲他的部下
Malekith sacrificed his own people
妄图与阿斯加德军队同归于尽
in a desperate attempt to lay waste to Asgard’s army.
消灭他们 我们才能生存
Their deaths will mean our survival.
这场战争还远没有结束
This war is far from over.
马♥勒♥基斯被击败
Malekith was vanquished,
以太粒子也被摧毁
and the Aether was no more.
至少我们以为是这样
Or so we were led to believe…
陛下 是否要摧毁以太粒子
Sire, the Aether, shall we destroy it?
只可惜它的力量太过强大 我们无法摧毁
If only we could, but its power is too great.
将它深埋
Bury it deep.
藏在没人能找到的地方
Somewhere no one will ever find it.
雷神2
黑暗世界
洛基
Loki.
你好 母亲
Hello, mother.
你为我骄傲吗
Have I made you proud.
求求你 别让事情变得更糟
Please, don’t make this worse.
怎样才算更糟
Define “worse”.
够了
Enough!
我要单独跟犯人谈谈
I will speak to the prisoner alone.
何必要如此大惊小怪啊
I really don’t see what all the fuss is about.
你还没认识到你罪行的严重性吗
Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes?
你所到之处 战争 毁灭与死亡随至
Wherever you go there is war, ruin and death.
我是作为仁慈的神去米德加德
I went down to Midgard to rule the people of Earth
统治地球人♥民♥
as a benevolent god,
就像你一样
just like you.
我们不是神
We are not gods.
我们跟人类一样 出生 生活然后死去
We are born, we live, we die, just as humans do.
但是我们能活五千年
Give or take five thousand years.
这一切都是因为你想要王位
All this because Loki desires a throne.
这是我与生俱来的权利
It’s my birthright!
你与生俱来的权利
Your birthright
是一出生
was to die…
就死去
as a child!
你本被丢弃在冰冷的岩石上
Cast out onto a frozen rock.
如果不是我当时收留了你
If I had not taken you in
此刻你就不会站在这里憎恨我
you would not be here now to hate me.
如果我该被处死 那发发慈悲
If I am for the axe, then for mercy’s sake,
赶紧动手吧
just swing it.
我并非不喜欢和你谈话
It’s not that I don’t love our little talks,
只是…
it’s just…
我的确不喜欢
I don’t love them.
你还活着 完全是因为弗丽嘉不忍♥杀你
Frigga is the only reason you are still alive
你以后休想再见她了
and you will never see her again.
你会在地牢里度过余生
You will spend the rest of your days in the dungeons.
那托尔呢
And what of Thor?
我在牢里关到死 你却要封那个蠢货为王吗
You’ll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains?
托尔必须尽力弥补你造成的损害
Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done,
他将恢复九大王国的秩序 之后
he will bring order to the nine Realms and then,
是的 他会成为王
yes, he will be king.
华纳海姆
局面完全在我掌控之中
I’ve got this completely under control!
难怪四处火光连天
Is that why everything’s on fire!
不用谢
You’re welcome.
交给你了
All yours.
你好
Hello.
我接受你的投降
I accept your surrender.
还有谁
Anyone else?
也许下次我们该直接拿块头大的下手
Perhaps next time we should start with the big one.
接下来去哪
Where do we go next?
霍根 九大王国都已基本恢复安宁
Hogun, the peace is nearly won across the Nine Realms.
你该留下
You should stay here
与你的人♥民♥在一起 这也是你心之所向
be with your people where your heart is,
迟点回阿斯加德也无妨
Asgard can wait.
多谢你了
You have my thanks.
我也要谢你
As you have mine.
海姆达尔 可以走了
Heimdall, when you’re ready.
阿斯加德
华纳海姆安定了吗
Is Vanaheim secure?
是的 诺恩海姆和里亚也是
As are Nornheim and Ria.
但如果您率军亲征 战事必能更早结束
Though our work would have gone more quickly with you at the fore.
你一定把我当成一块面包了
You must think I’m a piece of bread
需要时常涂上甜言蜜语
that needs to be buttered so heavily.
我不是这个意思
That was not my intent.
彩虹桥被毁之后 这是九大王国
For the first time since Bifrost was destroyed,
第一次重归安宁
the Nine Realms are at peace.
他们会因此记起我们的强大
They’re well reminded of our strength
而你也赢得了他们的敬意和我的感激
and you have earned their respect and my gratitude.
谢谢您
Thank you.
一切都安定了 除了你茫然若失的心
Nothing out of order except your confused and distracted heart.
这与简·福斯特无关 父王
This isn’t about Jane Foster, father.
人类的生命转瞬即逝 不值得挂心
Human lives are fleeting, they’re nothing.
你该好好珍惜眼前人
You’d be better served by what lies in front of you.
我说这话 不是以众神之父的身份
I’m telling you this not as the All-father,
而是以父亲的身份
but as your father.
你准备好了 该接掌王位了
You are ready, the time has come for you to take the throne.
去享受庆祝你的胜利吧
Embrace and celebrate what you’ve won.
与你的将士一起
Join your warriors,
美酒佳肴 举杯同庆
eat and drink, revel in their celebration.
至少也装出点开心的样子
At least pretend to enjoy yourself.
再来
Another.
你以前会欢庆上好几个星期呢
There was a time when you would celebrate for weeks.
我记得海拉根一战后 你兴致高昂
I remember you celebrated the Battle of Harokin
差点挑起了第二次战役
so much that you nearly started the second.
谁让第一仗那么过瘾呢
Well, the first was so much fun.
跟我喝一杯吧
Take a drink with me.
众神之父今晚不会再派任务给你了吧
Surely the All-father could have no further task for you tonight.
对 可我给自己派了任务
No, this is one I set myself.
我注意到你每晚都会消失
It does not go unnoticed that you disappear each night.
世间有九大王国
There are Nine Realms,
阿斯加德未来的国王不能只盯着其中一个
the future king of Asgard must focus on more than one.
谢谢你的英勇与谏言 尊贵的希芙小姐
I thank you for your sword and for your counsel, good Lady Sif.
伦敦
你好啊
你有什么放不下的事
So what’s the story with you?
为什么非得有事 我没什么放不下的事
Why does there have to be a story, there’s no story.
我们约会的前十分钟里
You spent the first ten minutes of our date
你都躲在一份只有三道菜的菜单后面
hiding behind a menu that has three choices on it.
你能选的就只有鸡肉 蔬菜或鱼 简
It’s either chicken, vegetarian or fish, Jane.
我猜你有放不下的事
I think there’s a story
而那件事是关于一个男人的 对吗
and I’m thinking the story involves a guy?
一言难尽
It’s complicated.
他还在你身边吗
Is he still around?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章碟中谍2
下一篇文章升级 Upgrade
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!