They had a dawn as they will have a dusk.
但在那黎明之前 黑暗势力
But before that dawn the dark forces,
黑暗精灵 独霸宇宙
the Dark Elves, reigned absolute
无人匹敌
and unchallenged.
诞自永恒之夜
“Born of eternal night,
黑暗精灵将盗走你的光明
the Dark Elves comes to steal away your light.”
小时候母后跟我们讲过他们的故事
They were these stories mother told them to us as children.
他们的首领 马♥勒♥基斯
Their leader, Malekith
用那黑暗创造了一个武器
made a weapon out of that darkness,
叫做以太粒子
and it was called the Aether.
其他古物大都是固体
While the other relics often appeared as stones,
以太粒子却是不停变化的流体
the Aether is fluid and everchanging.
它能将物体变成暗物质
It changes matter into dark matter,
它寻找寄主寄生
it seeks out to host bodies,
并汲取寄主的生命力
drawing strength from their life force.
马♥勒♥基斯想利用以太的能量
Malekith sought to use the Aether’s power
让宇宙重归黑暗
to return the universe to one of darkness.
但历经了漫长的血战
But after eternities of blood shed,
我父王包尔 终于取胜
my father Bor, finally triumphed,
从此开启了数千年的和平
ushering in the peace that lasted thousands of years.
怎么个取胜法
What happened?
他消灭了黑暗精灵
He killed them all.
您确定吗
Are you certain?
传说以太粒子跟他们一同被摧毁
The Aether was said to have been destroyed with them
但如今却又出现
and yet here it is.
黑暗精灵已经灭绝
The Dark Elves are dead.
书上提到怎么把它从我身体里取出来吗
Does your book happen to mention how to get it out of me?
没有
No, it does not.
天体汇聚即将形成
The worlds are nealy aligned.
你将是最后一个诅咒战士
You will be the last of the Kursed.
我愿牺牲自己
Let my life be sacrificed.
就像我们的人♥民♥
It is no less than our people did,
和你那样
or you have done.
你将成为黑暗
You will become darkness,
并维持这一形态 直到它耗尽你的生命
cursed to this existence until it consumes you.
在那之前 我们的敌人将不是你的对手
Until then, no power our enemies possess can stop you.
我将摧毁他们的防线
I will tear down their defenses
让你回到一个崭新的宇宙中
and ensure your return to a universe reborn.
看管这些无赖真是有失我们的身份
Acting as caretakers to these scoundrels is beneath us.
拜托
Oh, please.
如果他们压在了你的身下 我壮硕的朋友
If they were beneath you my rotund friend,
他们肯定要没命了
they’d all be dead.
不要出列
Keep in line.
往前走
Move it!
奥丁总给我送新朋友来
Odin continues to bring me new friends.
真周到啊
How thoughtful.
我送来的书 你不喜欢吗
The books I sent, do they not interest you?
我就这么打发余生吗 读书
Is that how I’m to wile away eternity, reading?
我已经尽力让你过得舒坦些 洛基
I’ve done everything in my power to make you comfortable, Loki.
是嘛
Have you?
奥丁也会操这份心吗
Does Odin share your concern?
托尔呢
Does Thor?
他们如此日夜挂念我 一定很操劳啊
It must be so inconvenient them asking after me day and night.
你很清楚 你落得这个下场完全是咎由自取
You know full well it was your actions that brought you here.
咎由自取
My actions.
你们一直骗我说我生来就该为王
I was merely giving truth to the lie
我不过是将这个谎言
that I’ve been fed my entire life,
变成了现实
that I was born to be a king.
为王
A king?
真正的国王会承认错误
A true king admits his faults.
你在地球大开杀戒要怎么说
What of the lives you took on Earth?
跟奥丁杀过的人相比简直九牛一毛
A mere handful compared to the number Odin has taken himself.
你父亲
Your father…
他不是我父亲
He’s not my father!
那我也不是你母亲吗
Then am I not your mother?
不是
You’re not.
你总能看透一切 却看不透自己
You’re always so perceptive about everyone but yourself.
你去找我的时候就知道我有麻烦了吗
When you came for me, you knew I was in trouble.
海姆达尔看不到你时 你就不在地球上了
When Heimdall had lost sight of you, you were no longer on Earth.
这怎么可能啊
Well, how’s that possible?
我认为你既在又不在
I believe you were and you weren’t.
九大王国在世界树中游走
The Nine Realms travel within Yggdrasil,
像地球环绕太阳那样环绕米德加德
orbiting Midgard in much the way your planet orbits the sun.
每五千年 这些王国列成一条直线
And every five thousand years the worlds align perfectly,
我们称之为天体汇聚
and we call this the Convergence.
在此期间 各王国间的界线会变得模糊
During this time the boarders between worlds become blurred.
你可能就是找到了这样一个模糊点
It’s possible you found one of these points.
那个点没有关闭真是走运
We are lucky that it remained open.
一旦各王国偏离汇聚直线
Once the worlds pass out of alignment,
与彼此的连接就会中断
the connection is lost.
我喜欢你解释的方式
I liked the way you explained things.
我会怎么样
What’s gonna happen to me?
我会想办法救你的 简
I’ll find a way to save you, Jane.
你父亲说没办法…
Your father said there was…
我父亲也并非无所不知
My father doesn’t know everything.
可别让他听见你说这话
Don’t let him hear you say that.
简·福斯特 这位是弗丽嘉
Jane Foster, please meet Frigga,
阿斯加德的王后 我母亲
Queen of Asgard, my mother.
快走
Move!
快去地牢
To the dungeons!
快走
Come on!
走左边的楼梯吧
You might want to take the stairs to the left.
是监狱
The prisons.
洛基
Loki.
去吧 我会照顾她
Go, I will look after her.
他们简直像是讨厌被囚禁
It is as if they resented being imprisoned.
有些家伙就是不知足
There’s no pleasing some creatures.
回牢房♥去 事后概不追究
Return to your cells, no further harm will come to you.
我保证
You have my word.
好吧 我收回
Very well, you do not have my word.
派一队人去武器库
Send a squadron to the weapons vault,
不惜一切代价保卫那里 守住地牢
defend it at all costs. Secure the dungeon.
奥丁
Odin.
弗丽嘉
Frigga.
去啊
Go!
就是点小乱子 不用担心
It’s a skirmish, nothing to fear.
你一向不会撒谎
You’ve never been a very good liar.
带她去你房♥里 等安全了我会去找你
Take her to you chambers, I’ll come for you when it’s safe.
你小心
You take care.
历经了多少风风雨雨
Despite all I have survived,
我的王后还是会担心我
my queen still worries over me.
就是因为我担心 你才能逢凶化吉
It’s only because I worry over you that you have survived.
听好了
Listen to me now,
你要完全照我说的做 不许多问
I need you to do everything I ask and no questions.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
阿斯加德的王座被毁了 去保护国王
The throne of Asgard is destroyed! To the king!
弗丽嘉
Frigga.
退下 怪物
Stand down, creature.
我尚可饶你一命
And you may still survive this.
我命大得很呢 女人
I have survive worse, woman.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是马♥勒♥基斯
I am Malekith.
我要拿回我的东西
And I would have what is mine.
你拿走了一样东西 孩子
You have taken something, child.
还给我
Give it back.
女巫
Witch.
以太粒子在哪
Where is the Aether.
我绝不会告诉你
I’ll never tell you.
这我相信
I believe you.

No.
宇宙五千年一个循环

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章碟中谍2
下一篇文章升级 Upgrade
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!