不 他
No, he…
走了
went away.
我也经历过
I’ve been there.
心爱的人离开是很痛苦的事 不是吗
The going away. It’s hard, isn’t it?
我以前交往过一个女人 她去纽约工作了
I was seeing a woman and uh…she took a job in New York,
最终感情敌不过距离
eventually the distance killed it.
还有就是…
And…and the fact that she uh…
她一直跟别的男人上♥床♥
she kept sleeping with other dudes.
-不是吧 -好多呢
– No! – Oh, so many.
能给我们上点红酒吗
Could we get some wine please?
好啊 我也想来点
Sure, I’d love some.
理查德 这是达西
Richard, this is Darcy.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你好
Oh, hello.
我去了实验室也就是你妈家
So, I show up to work at the lab/your mom’s house,
满心以为会看到你穿着睡衣在屋里晃悠
fully expecting you to be moping around in your pajamas
吃着冰激凌 念念不忘…那个谁
eating ice cream obsessing about… you know who…
可你居然没有 你穿上了淑女装
But you’re not! You’re wearing lady clothes,
甚至还洗了澡 对吧 香喷喷的
you even showered, didn’t you? You smell good.
有什么事
Is there a point to all this,
你跑到这儿来找我一定有什么要紧事
because there really needs to be a point to all this.

Right.
还记得你被你丢在一边的科学仪器吗
You know all that scientific equipment you don’t look at anymore?
你现在得开始看了
You might wanna start looking at it again.
我们大老远跑来就是为了这个
This is the reason we came all the way out here.
出故障了
It’s malfunctioning.
我也这么觉得
That’s what I said.
我也这么做的
That’s what I did!
还以为你做事会更科学点
I thought you’d do something a little more scientific.
-应该没什么问题 -嗯…
– I’m sure it’s nothing. – Yeah, it’s…
看起来不像没问题
It doesn’t look like nothing.
有点像艾瑞克之前念叨的那些读数
Kind of looks like the readings that Erik was rambling about.
我们的朋友艾瑞克 他有点疯了
Our friend Erik, kind of went banana-balls.
他没兴趣
He’s not interested.
-我有兴趣 -我也没兴趣
– I’m interested. – I’m not interested.
你可以走了
It’s time for you to go now.
好吧
Okay.
短暂但愉快
Short but sweet.
她该吃药了
She needs help.
我还是点份鲈鱼吧
I think I’m gonna have the sea bass.
鲈鱼 嗯 鲈鱼不错
Sea bass. Yeah, sea bass is good.
鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼
Sea bass, sea bass, sea bass, sea bass,
鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼…
sea bass, sea bass, sea bass…sea bass. Sea bass…
-鲈鱼 -简
– Sea bass. – Jane,
你还是别念叨鲈鱼了
maybe you should stop saying “sea bass”
跟你朋友走吧
and go after your friend.
午餐很愉快
This was so fun.
我就自己在这儿念叨鲈鱼吧
You know, I’ll just stay here and say “Sea bass” alone.
我恨你
And I hate you.
怎么了 我都夸他了
What?! I said he was cute.
你还是闭嘴开车吧
Just shut up and drive.
下个路口左转
You need to take the next left.
他是谁
Who’s he?
他是我的实习生
He’s my intern.
你都有实习生了
You have an intern?
没错
Oh, yeah.
你好 福斯特博士
Hello, Dr. Foster. It’s uh…
能与你共事真是太荣幸了
It’s such a great honor to be working with you.
好吧 我得打给艾瑞克
Right. I need to call Erik.
右转
Oh, uh…take a right.
再左转
And a left.
在伦敦开车我已经驾轻就熟了
I have totally mastered driving in London.
喂 艾瑞克 还是我 你在哪
Hi, Erik, it’s me again. Where are you?
我过来是因为你说你有发现
I came here because you said you were onto something
结果你却消失了
and then you vanish.
我现在在巨石阵
I’m here at Stonehenge,
对今天发生的一则趣闻进行跟踪报道
for what has been an interesting unfolding of events today.
警方于今天上午11点刚过时
The police were called to the scene
接到报♥警♥ 赶到现场
shortly after 11 a.m. this morning,
一名看似正常的男游客来到这里
after a seemingly harmless rambler approached the area
随即开始裸奔
then, decided to strip naked
并举着科学仪器 吓坏了游客
and effectively terrorize tourists there with scientific equipment
嘴里喊着他是想救他们
while shouting that he was trying to save them.
此人随后被证实为著名天文物理学家
The man later identified as noted astrophysicist
艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士
Dr. Erik Selvig
他目前已被警方拘留待审
has been called in for questioning by police.
快走 多令人激动啊
Come on, this is exciting!
看 实习生都激动了
Look, the intern is excited.
我叫伊恩
“Ian”.
要带上相位表吗
Do you want the phase meter?
-不要 -拿上相位表
– No. – Bring the phase meter.
长得像面包机的那个
The toaster-looking thing.
我知道相位表长什么样
Yeah. I know what the phase meter is.
这手♥机♥的铃♥声♥要怎么换
How do I change the ringtone on this thing?
有三个学位的天文物理学家
An astrophysicist with three degrees
应该会自己换铃♥声♥
should be able to change her own ringtone.
为什么要打电♥话♥
Why are you calling me?
我不想大喊大叫
I didn’t want to shout.
实习生说往这边走
Intern says it’s this way.
伊恩 我叫伊恩
“Ian”. My name is Ian.
我可不想因为搞个科学被人捅死
I am not getting stabbed in the name of science.
没事的 我们是美国人
It’s okay, we’re Americans!
这样说他们就会喜欢我们了吗
Is that supposed to make them like us?
他们能把它弄走
They’ll make it go away.
只是孩子
Oh, they’re kids.
你们是警♥察♥吗
Are you the police?
不 我们是科学家 我是
No, we’re scientists. Well, I am.
-谢谢 -我们无意中发现的
– Thanks. – We just found it.
能带我们去看看吗
Can you show us?
这可不太正常
That doesn’t seem right.
去哪了
Where’d it go?
这真是…
That’s…
太不可思议了
that’s incredible.
怎么回事
What happened?
有时候能回来 有时候回不来
Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don’t.
我也想丢个东西 简 把你的鞋给我
I want to throw something. Jane, give me your shoe.
我上次见到这样的读数还是在…
I haven’t seen readings like this since…
在…
since…
新墨西哥吗
New Mexico?
什么都别碰
Don’t touch anything!
把你的鞋给我
Give me your shoe.
那是车钥匙吗
Were those the car keys?
达西
Darcy!
以太粒子唤醒了我们
The Aether awakens us.
天体汇聚又开始了
The Convergence returns.
你来迟了
You’re late.
有时欢庆比战斗更累人
Merriment can sometimes be a heavier burden than battle.
那你一定有一样没做对
Then you’re doing one of them incorrectly.
也许吧
Perhaps.
繁星都还好吗
How fare the stars?
一如既往地闪烁着
Still shining.
我在这儿能看到九个王国和亿万生灵
From here I can see nine realms and ten trillion souls.
记得我跟你说过的天体汇聚吗
Do you recall what I told you of the Convergence?
记得 各个王国连成一线
Yes, the alignment of the worlds.
快要到来了 是吗
It approaches, doesn’t it?
这宇宙奇观上一次出现
The universe hasn’t seen this marvel
是在我守卫开始之前了
since before my watch began.
很少有人能感觉到 能看到的更少了
Few can sense it, even fewer can see it.
虽然它可能带来危险
But while its effects can be dangerous,
但真是美极了
it is truly beautiful.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章碟中谍2
下一篇文章升级 Upgrade
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!