抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空
Look high in the sky On this Never Land night
寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪
For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right
当它从空中掠过 坠落天际
As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air
你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀
You’ll know it’s a comet A sight strange and rare
无害的奇观 难得一遇
A harmless display? A treat for the eye?
也许吧
Perhaps
但是要小心 很显然
But be careful For appearances lie
你看到的这颗彗星 曾经出现过
This comet, you see Has been here before
前人留下了一段古老传说
The ancients described it In old fairy lore
“当心那拖曳在天际的绿尾”
“Beware the green tail As it trails alongside
“照亮了躲藏的阴暗角落”
“And spills into corners Where shadows abide
“注意 你将发现破晓之前”
“Take heed, and you’ll know That before the dawn breaks
“不明之物苏醒 一片漆黑”
“Deep down in the darkness Something awakes”
奇妙仙子 奇幻兽传说
往下坠落
I’m gonna fall
速度和快♥感♥ 让我迷恋
Headfirst and fast like an avalanche
也会放纵
Maybe I’ll land
未知的一切
Maybe I’ll crash
我愿冒险
I will take that chance
万物与我之间 只剩空气流泻
‘Cause there’s nothing but air in between me and everything
不停尽情飞翔遨游天际
Nothing to keep me from flying aimlessly
不畏怯 不回避 迎向那新生命
Shamelessly laughing at destiny
努力追求展现自我
And no one knows how high I go
每一天都超越突破
Or what makes the atmosphere glow
不问理由随波逐流
I could follow the narrow road
有时也要奋力拼搏
But maybe I’ll let it all go
能自♥由♥
And just float
解脱
I’ll float
解脱
Float
喔 叮叮 完美
Tink, it’s perfect!
正合你意 芬恩
Just like you ordered, Fawn.
一部特大的拖车 呃… 做什么用的呢
One extra-large wagon. But what’s it for?
因为 你很神秘
I mean, why all the mystery?
我就喜欢 你这么爱胡思乱想
I just love how your mind’s always working.
剩下的交给我
I can take it from here.
呃 是鸭宝宝 或… 或兔子宝宝
Baby ducklings! Or baby bunnies?
这是个活动托儿所 对吧
It’s a movable nursery, right?
没错
Bull’s-eye!
你真是观察入微 叮叮
Can’t get a thing past you, Tink.
好 先这样 回头见喽
Well, anyway, catch you later.
你有事瞒着我
You’re up to something.
谁 我 没有
Who, me? Never.
有 你铁定有
Yep, you definitely are.
那种表情
I know that look.
是我发明的喔 拖车做什么用的
I invented that look. What’s the wagon for?
喔 好啦 好啦 那… 你不可以尖叫
Okay, okay. Just try not to scream.
一定呢
Deal?

Shh.
不懂 不懂 不懂
No deal. No deal. No deal!
没关系 汉娜
It’s okay, Hannah.
她是朋友
Tink’s with me.
你… 你有只…
You have a…
深呼吸
Deep breath in.
老鹰
…hawk!
呃 对
Uh, yep…
芬恩 老鹰吃仙子的耶
Fawn, hawks eat fairies!
喔 成年老鹰 会
Adult hawks, yes.
技术上 汉娜还是个宝宝
Hannah’s still technically a baby.
那种”非吃仙子不可”的欲望 还没有那么强啦
That whole “must-eat-fairy” urge hasn’t quite kicked in yet.
它看起来不像个宝宝
She doesn’t look so babyish to me.
呃… 我带它来的时候是啊
Well, she was when I brought her here.
它翅膀受伤 我帮它治 现在…
She had a bad wing, but I fixed her up and now…
哦 翅膀恢复了
Wing’s all better.
喔 精灵山谷不能养老鹰
You can’t have a hawk in Pixie Hollow.
万一侦察发现了呢
What if the Scouts find out?
所以才需要蓝幕拖车
That’s where the blueberry wagon comes in!
只要把汉娜送到该去的地方
We just have to get Hannah out to where she belongs
别造成 那个…
without causing, you know,
群众恐慌
widespread panic.
好 非常好
Good job!
开始
Here you go.
这个
Good.

Suh
嘘 表现得很好 汉娜
You’re doing great, Hannah.
很快就能让你出来
Hang tight until we’re in the clear.
这样子可以吗 芬恩
Are you sure about this, Fawn?
要记住 我们只是送蓝莓到森林
Remember, we’re just taking berries to the forest.
没别的了
Nothing to it.
但… 通常 都是从森林送蓝莓回来啊
But don’t berries usually come from the forest?
不会有问题的
Everything will be fine.
只要悠闲地飞
Just fly casual.
像这样的事情 你到底做过几次了
Exactly how often do you do this kind of thing?
加油
Come on.
芬恩
Fawn?
继续微笑
Just keep smiling.
看 叮叮 就说没问题嘛
See, Tink? I told you this would work.
只需要一点信心 信任…
All you need is a little faith, trust, and…
神奇金粉
Pixie dust?
找到了
There you are!
我们整个早上都在找你们
We’ve been looking for you all morning!
嘿 昨晚看到那颗彗星了吗
Hey, did you guys see that comet last night?
没有 可是有一颗 绿色大光球飞过天空
No, but did you see that big, green ball of light that flew by?
这蓝幕做什么用
What’s with the berries?
我们要送到森林里
Just bringing them to the forest.
让动物吃
For the animals.
森林里不就有蓝幕了吗
Don’t berries come from the forest?
这么特别的品种没有
Not this particular variety
因为 嗯… 气味格外的香浓又甜美
which is extra berry-full-licious-tastic!
好香 要帮忙吗
Yum! Can we help?
不 不 不 谢谢你
No, no, no! We’re fine.
我们不需要帮忙
Why would we need help?
呃 真是的
For goodness’ sake.
有更简单的办法呀
There’s an easier way to do this.
等等 不 你不知道你该做什么
Wait! No, no! You don’t know what you’re doing!
这叫做”帮忙”
It’s called “helping.”
简单一句”谢谢”就好
A simple “thank you” would suffice.
你们都瞪大了眼睛干嘛
What are you all staring at?
老鹰
Hawk!
那颗彗星 确实是天文学上的谜
That comet is an astronomical puzzle, to be sure,
但是经过我仔细观察 运用了…
but careful observation and application…
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜 停 回来
Hannah, stop! Come back!
所有人 快进去
Everyone, get inside!
爱丽德莎
Iridessa!
喔 完了
Oh, no!
妮克丝
Nyx?
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah? Hannah!
走 快进去 快点
Go! Get inside! Hurry!

Go!
呃 快点
Come on!
等等 大家先不要冲动
Wait! Everybody calm down!
我保证 它一点也不喜欢 侦察仙子的味道
I promise, she doesn’t even like the taste of Scout Fairy.
小宝宝天生就是这么挑嘴
Babies are such picky eaters.
好了 汉娜 一切都不会有事
It’s okay, Hannah. Everything’s going to be all right.
别靠近老鹰 芬恩
Get away from the hawk, Fawn.
交给我们处理
Let us handle this.
没什么好处理的
There’s nothing to handle, Nyx.
我说让开 芬恩
I said stand down, Fawn.
大家都没事吧
Is everyone all right?
是 克丽安女王 暂时
Yes, Queen Clarion, this time.
我该怎么保护大家的安全

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章侏罗纪公园
下一篇文章罗马假日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!