You have a cold heart
你莽撞而专注 我也不会屈服
You’re reckless and distant, but I’ll be persistent
决定弄个清楚
I will understand you
是谁
Strange
无视我… 一切付出
How I’m drawn to the danger
只愿得到你… 关注
I reach out my hands to you.
为什么不能够做朋友
Do you long to be left all alone?
看一眼别再继续冷漠
Set apart with a heart made of stone
挥挥手 点点头 接纳我
Let me help, let’s begin Let me learn
让我认识你
Won’t you let me in?
传递一个
All the light
问候
Let it show
多么奇妙
You are a strange sight
一个未知生物
Some new kind of wonder
隐藏善良面目
With good hidden under
你猜想不透
I’m sure that it’s true
穿着那吓人的外衣
Strange how your dark doesn’t faze me
也挡不住我坚信
No, I won’t give up on you
为什么不能够做朋友
Do you long to be left all alone?
看一眼别再继续冷漠
Set apart with a heart made of stone
挥挥手点点头
Let me help, let’s begin
接纳我
Let me learn
让我认识你
Won’t you let me in?
传递一个问候
All the light, let it show
也许迷失在黑暗中无处可躲
If you’re caught in the shadows and turned all around
笼罩的阴影长久难消
Lost in the darkness you will be found
快到我身边
If you hear my voice
展露微笑
Follow the sound
一切都将会不同
‘Cause I’m here to guide you home
为什么不能够做朋友
Do you long to be left all alone?
看一眼别再继续冷漠
Set apart with a heart made of stone
挥挥手点点头
Let me help, let’s begin
接纳我
Let me learn
让我认识你
Won’t you let me in?
传递一个问候
All the light, let it show
为什么不能够做朋友
Do you long to be left all alone?
看一眼别再继续冷漠
Set apart with a heart made of stone
这一刻温暖
There’s a light that you shine
你我之间
There’s a love
那是一份关怀把黑暗
I see it in your eyes All the dark
都赶走
Let it go
我在左右
You’re not alone
呃 昨天 我清过臭鼬兽笼了
I cleaned out the skunk pen yesterday.
喔 你早啊
Oh! Good morning!
看来有人当了夜猫子
Looks like somebody’s a night owl.
这是什么
What is this?
哇喔
Whoa!
呃 好吧
Okay.
要去哪儿
So, where to?
除了侦察总部 哪里都行
Anywhere but Scout Headquarters.
哎 如果要我掩护你
Look, if I’m gonna cover for you,
我得知道 塔是做什么用的
I need to know, what’s the tower for?
有一只海狸 鲍伯 人很棒
This one beaver I know, Bob… Great guy!
它做的水坝能贮存 三个冬天的粮食
He makes dams big enough to store food for three winters.
还有土拨鼠在岩石堆里
And, of course, marmots build these terrific burrows
挖很棒的地道用来冬眠
out of rock piles for hibernation.
还有美洲黄鹂鸟 它们打造吊挂着的巢
Then you’ve got your northern orioles and those hanging nests of theirs.
真的 它们好灵巧
I mean, talk about brilliant!
我看你 不像要贮存食物
But I’m thinking you’re not storing food.
或准备冬眠
Or preparing for hibernation.
或筑巢
Or nesting.
说真的
Seriously,
塔要做什么
what’s the tower for?
也不用摆出那张扑克脸啊
You don’t have to be so gruff about it.
呃 对了 扑克脸
That’s it. “Gruff!”
对”扑克脸”正适合你…
Yep, “Gruff” suits you to a…
噢 哇喔
Whoa! Ow!
看来要再盖一个楼
Guess we’re building another one.
但开始之前 我是觉得呢
But before we start, I was just thinking,
何不让工作变得愉快些
why not enjoy yourself a bit while you work?
听懂了吧
Just hear me out.
没道理只有我一个人玩 神奇金粉呢
No reason I should have all the fun with the pixie dust.
来嘛
Come on!
这就对了
Now we’re talking.

Oh!
仙子和麻雀人
Fairies and Sparrowmen,
向大家介绍 精灵山谷高塔建筑赛
presenting the three-time defending champion
连赢三届的卫冕者
of the Pixie Hollow Games Tower-Building event,
神奇的 无人能敌的 扑克脸
the amazing, incomparable, Gruff.
今年它能够击败个头小
Will he hold off this year’s pint-sized,
却活泼的挑战者吗
yet feisty challenger?
它完成了
And he nails it!
可是太用力 仙子获胜
But it’s too much! The fairy wins!
仙子…
The fairy…
呃 完了
Oh, no.
呃 完成
And done.
这可能是最棒的喷泉
This may be our best spring yet.
过去了
Incoming!
喔 不
Oh, no.
圆石从那个方向过来的
The boulders came from that direction?
正确无误
Affirmative.
要不是芬恩大声警告
If Fawn hadn’t shouted that warning,
我们一定会被压扁
we’d be flatter than a pumpkin seed.
变南瓜子了
Two pumpkin seeds!
芬恩
Fawn?
嘿 扑克脸 我想我们应该赶快闪到…
Hey, Gruff, I think it’s time we make like a tree and lea…

Oh.
拜托 扑克脸 你在哪里
Come on, Gruff, where are you?

Oh.
扑克脸 没时间捡石头了
Gruff! No time for rock collecting!
你得离开这里
You’ve got to get out of here!
扑克脸
Gruff!
妮克丝
Nyx.
史诺德草
Snodgrass.
不 扑克脸 这边
No, Gruff! Wrong way!
我们快走
We have to go!
好吧 新游戏
Okay. New game, Gruff.
叫做”追逐仙子”
It’s called Chase the Fairy!
快 跟着我
Now, follow me!
让龙葵粉都撒出来
Knock it out with the Nightshade powder!

Oh.
表现得很好 大毛怪
That’s my big, furry monster.
也许现在 该好好帮你们介绍了
Maybe it’s time to make proper introductions.
嗯 有意思
Interesting.
往右边56.7公里
35.25 miles to the right.
太神奇了
Fascinating.
立刻把所有关于动物的书籍 都拿过来
Get me every animal volume you have in here, immediately.
拜托别吵
Please.
我正忙着高层的特殊 皇家任务呢
I’m in the middle of a high-level, special, royal project.
喔 我说”皇家”了吗
Did I say “royal”?
哎呀 最高机… 喔
Top secret…
你好
Hello.
需要我做什么
How may I help you?
呃 这只是字首A的
And this is just the “A’s.”
其实书本能锻练头脑…
You know, books are a workout for the brains
和二头肌
and the biceps.
达拉
Ta-da!
呵嗯 于是我说
And so I said…
“听着 克丽安女王
“Listen QC, Clar’,
大部分麻雀人受不了 这种压力
“most Sparrowmen couldn’t stomach this kind of pressure,
话说回来 我不是普通麻雀人

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章侏罗纪公园
下一篇文章罗马假日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!