狐狸与猎狗
可怜的小家伙
You poor little fella.
没事了
It’s all right.
猫头鹰大妈在这儿
Big Mama’s here.
小东西 你这么小需要别人照顾
You know, you’re gonna need some caring for.
好 让我想想看哦
Now… Now, let’s see, darlin’.
你需要一个
You need…
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不是我猫头鹰大妈
Not me. Not Big Mama, now.
等等 我再想想
Now I’m thinkin’, though.
对 好 你不要动啊
Now… Now don’t… Don’t you move, honey.
猫头鹰大妈马上就回来
Big Mama’s gonna be right back.
干的好 啄木鸟 这次我们会抓到他的
Good work, Boomer. We’ll get him this time.
我猜他在这里面
I think he’s in there.
我真高兴能看到你们
Am I glad I found you boys.
别浪费时间了 我需要你们的帮忙 快点儿
There’s no time to lose. I need your help. Now come on.
-走吧 -啄木鸟 快点
-Come on. -Let’s go, Boomer. Come on.
哦 好但是 真是的
Yeah, but… Oh, shucks.
哦 可怜的小家伙
Oh, poor little guy.
你别担心 我们会找个人来照顾你的
Don’t you worry now. We’re going to find someone to look after you.
嘿 我想到了一个好主意
Hey, I think I got an idea.
好 啄木鸟 现在你知道该怎么做了
OK, Boomer, now you know what to do.
对 交给我 交给我
Yeah, leave it to me. Leave it to me.
谁呀
Who is it?
我的确听到有人敲门的声音
Well, I was sure I heard someone knocking.
天哪 我洗的衣服
Oh, dear! My laundry!
住手 滚开啊
Oh, here! Stop it!
你们这些讨人厌的鸟 快回来呀
Oh, you pesky birds! Will you come back here?
快住手
Oh, stop!
不知道那些鸟是中了什么邪
Well, I wonder what got into those birds.
哦 我的老天爷呀
Well, bless my soul!
这是
Why, it’s…
是一只狐狸宝宝
It’s a baby fox.
悔 小家伙
Hello, little fella.
不知道他的妈妈在什么地方
I wonder where its mother is.
别害怕 我不会伤害你的
Come on, now. I’m not going to harm you.
好好玩哦
Now, now. Oh, isn’t that…?
老天 你真是一个活泼的小家伙
Oh, my, my. You’re a feisty little rascal, aren’t you?
好 好 好 乖一点
There, there, now. Calm down.
我不能把你一个人 丢在这儿不管
No, I just can’t leave you out here all alone.
乖 别害怕
Oh, isn’t he darling?
等等 别喝那么快
Now, not so fast.
喝慢点儿 小心呛着了
Now, now, not so fast.
哦 老天 瞧你这副淘气的样子
Oh, my. You’re such a little toddler.
我就这样叫你好了
Say, that’s what I’m going to call you.
陶德
Tod.
有你做伴
You know, Tod,
我以后再也不会寂寞了
I’m not going to be so lonesome anymore.
我有个好东西要给你哦 老大
I got a surprise for you, Chief, old boy.
好 好 不要激动
Now, now, now, take it easy.
你说他当猎狗怎么样啊
Well, how’s this for a huntin’ dog?
他现在只是个小东西 但他会长大的
He’s just a little runt now, but he’ll grow.
你会习惯的 老大
You may as well get used to him, Chief.
从现在开始 他就交给你了
He’s for you to look after from now on.
陶德 不要再闹艾比了
Tod, stop pestering Abigail.
艾比 你必须对陶德有耐心点儿
Abigail, you’re going to have to be patient with Tod.
现在他也是我们的一份子了
He’s one of the family now.
好 好 好 我知道了
Oh, of course. Now I know.
我想我的工作是 永远都做不完了
I declare, I never will get my chores done.
哦 天啊
Oh, mercy!
陶德 陶德 住手
Tod! Tod, stop it!
艾比 艾比
Abigail! Abigail!
哦 糟了 我的牛奶全都洒了
Oh, no! There goes my milk! Oh, no!
别紧张 别紧张 艾比
Easy, easy, Abigail.
稳下来 乖 稳下来
Steady, old girl. Steady.
好了 好了
There, there.
陶德 到这儿来
Tod, you come here.
我说 到这儿来
I said come here!
看看你做的好事
Just look what you’ve done.
少来 你休想讨好我
Now, don’t try to butter me up.
哦 陶德
Oh, Tod, I just can’t stay angry with you.
你这个小淘气 去 自己去玩
You little imp. Now run along and play.
去呀
Go on.
拜托你别再捣蛋了
And try to stay out of mischief.
是小麻雀跟啄木鸟 也许他们想玩
Hey, it’s Dinky and Boomer. Maybe they wanna play.
就是这儿吗
Is this it, Boomer?
对 小麻雀 就是这里
Sure, Dinky. This is the place.
我不会记错 我绝对不会记错
I never forget a tree. I never forget a tree.
他这回休想逃掉
He won’t get away this time.
等一下 啄木鸟 我好像听到了什么
Hold it, Boomer. I think I hear somethin’.
哦 就是他 小麻雀 就是他
That’s him, all right, Dinky. That’s him, all right.
啄木鸟 准备好
Get ready, Boomer.
我听到他在动了 你听
Hey, I can hear him movin’. Listen.
奇怪 我什么也没听到
That’s funny. I don’t hear nothin’.
安静
Quiet.
就是他没错 小麻雀 就是他
That’s him, Dinky. That’s him, all right.
闭上你的鸟嘴
Button your beak, will ya?
我先看一看
I’ll check it out.
什么德性
Would you look at that?
好了 啄木鸟 他就在 这里
OK, Boomer, he’s right… there.
小心一点
Yikes! Watch it!
你这个
Why, you…
啄木鸟 抓住他
Nail him, Boomer! Sock it to him!
悔 你们好
Hiya, fellas.
你们在干什么 想不想玩
What ya doin’? Wanna play?
小鬼 快点走开 你不要多管闲事
Stay outta this, kid. This don’t concern you.
动手吧
Let him have it!
别让那个浑球给溜走了 你抓得到他的
Don’t let the creep get away! You can take him, Boomer!
左边 不 不 不 右边 让他好看
Give him a left! A right! Let him have it!
-他往哪儿跑了 -这边
-Which way did he go? -This way.
他在那里
There he is!
你们怎么了 天啊
What happened to ya? Golly!
真是的 我想我的嘴给撞歪了
Oh, shucks! I think I bent my beak.
看你做了什么 你害我们早餐泡汤了
Now see what you done? You cost us our breakfast.
我害我们早餐泡汤 这全是你的错
I cost us our breakfast? It was your fault.
-你在说什么 怎么会是我的错 -好 好
-What are you talkin’, my fault? -Yeah, yeah.
吃虫当早餐 恶心
A worm? For breakfast?
嘿 小铜 你在闻什么啊
Hey, there, Copper, what ya sniffin’ at?
一种 我以前没闻过的
Somethin’… I never smelled…
老大
…before, Chief.
我看看
Let me see.
那只不过是主人
Shucks, that’s easy.
烧火用的细石和后背肥肉 你应该知道
The master’s just cookin’ grits and fatback. You oughta know that.
我闻到的不是那个
That’s not what I smell.
我不知道是什么
I don’t know, Chief.
反正是别的
It’s something else.
孩子 关于嗅东西和闻东西
Sonny, you got a lot of learnin’ to do about a-sniffin’
你还有很多要学的
and a-smellin’.
你到哪儿去啊
Hey, where you goin’?
我要去查出来那是什么味道
I want to find out what that smell is.
好吧 小铜 但是主人不喜欢你到处闲晃哦
OK, Copper, but the master ain’t gonna like you wanderin’ off.
我不会迷路的 老大 我可以自己闻路回来
I won’t get lost, Chief. I can smell my way back.
这些傲慢自大的小伙子 讲都讲不听
Can’t tell these young whippersnappers anything.
你在闻什么
What ya smellin’?
我正在追踪啊
I’m on the trail of somethin’.
追踪 为什么
Trail of what?
我也不知道
I don’t know yet.
原来是 是你
Why, it’s… it’s you!
你为什么要这样子叫呢
What do you do that for?
找到东西的时候 就应该要这样子叫啊
We’re supposed to do that when we find what we’ve been trackin’.
我是只狐狸

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章判我有罪
下一篇文章锅盖头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!