Oh,YARR.
看来也不算是什么秘密了
Oh,which apparently ain’t much of a secret.
Ah,YARR.
让我想想,那个写着”你在这里”的小点在哪?
Now, let’s see, where be the tiny dot that says, “Ye be here”?
诅咒。你没有在日落前把地图放回瓶子里……
Cursed.You did not return the map to the bottle by sunset…
…现在你们都被诅咒了
…and now you are all cursed .
YARR?
这艘船现在正式加入舰队。
This ship is now hereby commissioned into the fleet…
…西班牙的船队
…of the Spanish Mane.
YARR?
YARR?
汤姆,你有什么要为自己辩护的吗?
Thomas, have ye anything to say for yourself?
-YARR !-哦!
-YARR! -Oh !
我会在外面。
I’ll be outside.
头骨:哦!
SKULL:Oh !
红海盗罗恩,弃船。
Red Pirate Ron , abandon ship.
YARR !
开始放下船。
Start lowering the boat.
YARR !YARR !
托马斯,既然这都是你的错…
Well,Thomas,since all this be your fault…
……走!
…row!
我很快就会见到你的。
I’Il see you real soon .
旁白:决定了他们的船不再对他们有用了……
NARRATOR: Having decided their ship was of no further use to them…
…海盗们乘救生艇出发去寻找宝藏。
…the pirates set out in their lifeboat to find the treasure.
尽管他们面临着一次又一次的危险……
Though they faced peril after peril…
…还有非常难受的晕船……
…and extremely unpleasant seasickness…
…他们终于达到了该死的目的。
…at long lastr they reached their accursed goal.
YARR !
哟嗬岛。
Yo Ho Island .
地图上埋藏宝藏的地方。
The place on the map where the treasure be buried .
RON:耶,耶,耶,耶。
RON :YARR, YARR, YARR, YARR.
斯坦:放心,孩子,这里有很多危险……
STAN:Rest assured,lad,the dangers here be many…
…而回报却很少。
…and the rewards be few.
YARR、YARR YARR。Rarr !
哦。除了我,因为我的赏赐是大的。
Oh.Except for me,for whom the rewards will be vast.
现在,托马斯,走!
Now, Thomas, row!
YARR !YARR !YARR !
这将被记入你的永久雇员记录。
This be going into your permanent employee record .
男人:谁敢进入我的私人领地……
MAN : Who dares to enter me private sanctuary…
…没有我的书面或口头许可?
…without me express written or verbal permission?
YARR !
安静,你。我听不懂你在说什么。
Quiet,you.Can’t understand a word you’re saying .
好吗?你为什么不回答,凯特?
Well? Why don’t you answer, cat?
你有舌头吗?
MAN:You got your tongue?
一只老鼠吗?
A mouse?
哦,我讨厌害虫。
Oh,I hates vermin .
我要把你们俩都抓起来。
I’m gonna take the both of you and have you keelhauled .
等这一切都结束了……
And when that’s finished …
…在不太可能的情况下……
…in the unlikely event…
…还剩下什么……
…there’s anything remaining …
…这是不可能的…
…which there won’t be…
…我会把所有的碎片都收集起来,然后喂给…
…I’Il gather up all the itty-bitty pieces and feed them to the…
把它们喂…
Feed them to the…
到……
To the…
嗯。
Huh .
抓住他们,伙计们!
Get them , boys!
啊!
Aah !
抓住他们,你这笨手笨脚的灵长类动物。
Get them , ye bumbling primates.
我知道他们在找什么。
I know what they’re after.
他们是来找宝藏的!
They’re here for the treasure!
YARR !
安静,你。
Quiet, you .
爆♥炸♥。我的早午餐还没吃完呢。
Blast ye.I arn’t finished me brunch yet.
嗯,很好。
Eh,fine.
你是来寻宝的,是吗?
So you’re here seeking the treasure,are you?
不,不要说话。我知道你是,所以撒谎也没用。
No, don’t talk. I knows you are,so there ain’t no use Iying .
现在,我不会伤害你。
Now, I ain’t gonna hurt you .
之前那些吓人的讲话只是想把你吓跑。
AII that spooky speechifying earlier was just to try and scare you off.
但我想警告你。
But I do wanna warn you .
你知道为什么我,藤壶保罗,会出现在这个岛上吗?
Do you know why I,Barnacle Paul,be on this island in the first place?
不,不是椰子,虽然它们很好吃。
No,not the coconuts,though they be mighty tasty.
不,香蕉也不行,尽管它们钾含量很高。
No,not the bananas either,though high in potassium they be.
不,也不是给猴子的…
No, it ain’t for the monkeys either…
…尽管他们清理了一片整洁的丛林。
…though they do keep a tidy jungle clearing .
不,这都是从40年前开始的……
No, it all started 40 years ago…
…当我和我的两个哥哥罗恩和鲍勃……
…when me and me two brothersr Ron and Bob…
…他非常喜欢藏宝图。
…had a love of treasure maps.
有一天,我们在自己的收藏品中发现了一张最珍贵的地图……
One dayr we found in our collection the most prized map of them all…
…西班牙船队的宝藏。
…the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
那是m-a-n-e里的船队……
That’s mane as in m-a-n-e…
…唐·迭戈·克利珀斯·谢尔积累的财富
…the fortune amassed by Don Diego Clippershears…
…西班牙最著名的假发制♥造♥商。
…the most famous wigmaker in Spain.
为了避税,他把巨额财富隐藏在一个离岸岛屿上。
He ‘d hidden his fabulous wealth on an offshore island for tax purposes…
…我打算把它抢走。
…and l aimed to plunder it.
当然,我的兄弟们也有同样的想法。
Of course, me brothers had the same idea.
他们说这张地图被诅咒了……
They say the map were cursed…
…也许这就是为什么我们吵架的声音…
…so maybe that be why the sound of our fighting…
…是我们可爱的母亲无法忍♥受的。
…was more than our sweet mother could bear.
女:YARR ?
WOMAN :YARR?
:啊!
ALL:Aah !
所以她把我们所有的地图都派出去了。
PETE: So she dispatched every last one of our maps.
罗恩和鲍勃花了40年的时间寻找他们……
While Ron and Bob spent the next 40 years trying to find them…
…只有我看够了西班牙的船队地图…
…l was the only one what had seen enough of the Spanish Mane map…
…为了记住小岛的位置。
…to remember where the island be.
皮特:我的好母亲!
PETE:Sweet mother of pearl !
我不知道岛上没有工作用的洗手间…
I had no idea there be no working bathrooms on the island…
…我吓坏了。
…and l was horrified.
但我还是凑合着去了,找了40年……
But I made do,and affer searching 40 years…
…我一直没找到西班牙的宝藏。
…I never found the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
我告诉你这些是为了让你现在回头……
I’m telling ye this so you’ll turn back now…
…你就不用经历和我一样的绝望。
…and ye won’t have to Iive through the same despair I have.
要是我有那张地图就好了。
Now, if only I’d had that map.
那就完全不一样了。
That would have been a totally different story.
哦,你还是要去,是吗?
PETE:Oh , you’re going anyway, eh?
好吧,祝你好运。
Well , good Iuck.
不,我失败了四十年不代表你也会失败。
No, just because I’ve failed for 40 years don’t mean ye will .
不,去吧,玩得开心。
No, go, have fun .
当疯狂袭来……
When the madness sets in …
…一定要替我问声好。
…be sure to say hi for me.
YARR !
YARR!
这不是我亲兄弟紫袍保罗吗。
Well,if it ain’t me own brother Purple Paul .
我跟你说了,我不想参与你的配色计划。
I told you , I don’t wanna be part of your whole color-scheme-name thing .
我是Barnacle Paul。
I’m Barnacle Paul .
YARR
YARR。
安静,你。
Quiet, you .
-你好,Chuck.-YARR。
-Hi,Chuck.-YARR.
那只猫偷了一张地图给我找到了西班牙船队宝藏。
That cat stole me map to the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
西班牙船队?
The Spanish Mane?
这就是西班牙船队的地图吗?
That be the map to the Spanish Mane?
得到它!
Get it!
我不相信。
I don’t believe it.
这么多年过去了,我们终于要找到西班牙船队的宝藏了。
After all these years, we are gonna finally find the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
OH,YARR。
Oh,YARR.
哦,当然,“我们”。
Oh,sure,”we.”
唷!
Whew!
YARR!
YARR !
这就是地图上X的位置。
This be where the X on the mape located .
拜斯特,我一直想在这里搜索。
BIast, I always meant to search here.
如果我想在这里搜索,算不算?
Does it count if I meant to search here?
YARR !
YARR !
不。
No.
停住,我的兄弟。这是动物scalawags。
Avast, me brother.This the animal scalawags.
加勒比海盗,一个分♥裂♥。那球很难投。
Arr, a split.That be a difficult shot to make.
YARR !YARR !YARR !
YARR !YARR !YARR !
哦,亲爱的。
Oh , dear.
我不会重复的。
I’m not repeating that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!