啊!
ALL:Aah !
唷。
Whew.
好吧,好险……
Well , that was close…
…但现在我们都在一起了,我们试着留在一起
…but now that we all be back together,Iet’s try and stay togeth–
X标记了那个地方。
SKULL:X marks the spot.
头骨:问候,财富猎人。
SKULL:Greetings, fortune hunters.
我是唐·迭戈·剪刀手的灵魂。
I am the spirit of Don Diego Clippershears.
你从我地图上的诅咒中幸存了下来
You survived the curse of my map…
…来寻找埋藏♥西♥班牙船队宝藏的地方。
…and have come seeking the burial place of the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
不幸的是,你们是小偷……
Unfortunately, that makes you thieves…
…所有的小偷都必须先通过…
…and all thieves must first get by…
…我的安全系统。
…my security system .
骷髅头:你不会成为西班牙最有名的假发制♥造♥者……
SKULL: You do not get to be the most famous wigmaker in Spain …
…连一点魔术都不会
…without knowing a Iittle magic.
不然怎么能让那些老家伙都想留长卷发呢?
How else could someone make all those old guys want to wear long, curly hair?
这看起来很荒谬。
It Iooks ridiculous.
骷髅头:看,西班牙船队宝藏的守护者!
SKULL: Behold , the guardian of the treasure of the Spanish Mane!
这是我们在飞船上唯一能模仿的东西。
Well,it was the only thing we had on the ship to model it after.
你不会以为我会把宝藏给你吧?
You did not think I would just give you the treasure, did you?
再见了,傻瓜。
Farewell,fools.
你打败了我的守护者,是吗?
So you defeated my guardian,eh?
好吧,恭喜你。
Well , good for you .
但我敢打赌你没带回来…
But I bet you did not bring back…
…关键。
…the key.
啊。所以你有。
Ah . So you have.
好,祝贺你。
Well , congratulations.
这是门上的锁。
SKULL:This is the Iock to the door.
只有你能解出这个谜题,你才能参加。
You may only enter if you can figure out the puzzle…
…钥匙是如何打开它的。
…of how the key opens it.
你必须非常狡猾……
And you’ll have to be very crafty indeed …
…因为它不会是…
…because it won’t be…
好吧,我想这是显而易见的。
Okay, yes, I suppose that was a little obvious.
你打败了我的守护者,打开了我的门。
You have defeated my guardian and unlocked the door.
惊人的财富在里面等待着你。
Fabulous riches await you within .
你做梦也想不到的财富。
SKULL:Riches beyond your wildest dreams.
我想他太着急了,没时间听……
I guess he is in too much of a hurry to hear about…
…保护宝藏的可怕陷阱!
…the horrible traps that protect the treasure inside!
我忘了说了吗?
Oh , did I forget to mention those?
我没有大脑,所以很难记住东西。
Well, I do not have a brain,so it’s tough to remember things.
这是正确的。
That is right.
那个古老的“被困住的、粉碎的楼梯……”
The old “trapped , smashing stair…
…从天花板上砸下来”的把戏。
…that smashes down on you from the ceiling” trick.
骷髅头:你还是回头吧……
SKULL:You may as well turn back…
…因为剩下的楼梯都被困住了
…because the rest of the stairs are all trapped …
…没有人能…
…and there’s no way anybody could possibly…
嘿,你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
我很好。谢谢你的关心。
I am fine. Thanks for asking .
唷。
Whew.
骷髅头:欢迎来到Mind Your Memory游戏。
SKULL: Welcome to the Mind Your Memory game.
我要给你看一个古老而神秘的符文……
I am going to show you an ancient cryptic rune…
…你们要记住它。
…and you are going to have to memorize it.
哦,你听到了吗?我希望如此。
Oh , did you catch that? I hope so.
骷髅头:因为现在你得再找到它……
SKULL:Because now you have to find it again …
…在所有这些。
…amongst all these.
无论你选择哪个符文,都会有一扇门打开让你出去。
Whichever rune you choose,a door will open to Iet you out.
但如果你选错了符文……
But if you choose the wrong rune…
…上面的避雷针会把你打得很惨。
…that Iightning rod up there will zap you but good .
没有压力。
No pressure.
和去。
And go.
我们已经正式开始了。选择一个符文。
We have officially started.Choose a rune.
今天。今天请选择一个符文。
Today. Choose a rune today, please.
有地方要去。事情要做。
Got places to be. Things to do.
你能不能快点
Oh , would you just hurry up and–
嗯。我说过,只要你选择,门就会打开…
Hm.Well,I said a door would open after you chose…
…严格来说是你选的。
…and technically you did choose.
看来我现在没法让自己变成一个骗子了。
So I guess I cannot make a liar out of myself now.
是的,这是真的。
Yes, it is true.
我所有的财富现在都是你的了。
AII of my fabulous wealth is now yours for the taking .
骷髅头:那就拿去吧。
SKULL:So go ahead,take it.
继续。你还在等什么?把它。它是你的。
Go on.What are you waiting for?Take it. It is yours.
什么?你觉得这里面有圈套吗?
What? You think there is a catch?
嗯,你是对的。这里有一个陷阱。
Well , you are right. There is a catch .
如果你能忘记这一切…
If you can get past this…
…西班牙船队的宝藏都归你了。
…the treasure of the Spanish Mane is all yours.
幸运的是,你不会。
Fortunately for me, you will not.
啊!
Aah !
哈。就这些吗?
Heh . That’s it?
这就是传说中的寻宝游戏的高♥潮♥吗?
That is the big climax to the fabulous treasure hunt?
哦,太好了。
Oh , that is just great.
太棒了。
Fantastic.
哦,你可以走紧急出口。我在乎什么?
Oh,you can take the emergency exit.What do I care?
我想我不需要囤积现金。
I guess I do not need a hoard of cash .
我也不怎么出门。
It is not Iike I go out much .
我就是个骷髅,天哪。
I am a skull , for crying out Ioud .
也许今年我终于要把这地方变成一个提供住宿和早餐的地方了。
Maybe this is the year I finally turn the place into a bed-and-breakfast.
——treasure.-YARR。
-The treasure.-YARR.
最后说一次,安静,你。
For the Iast time, quiet, you .
你本人更漂亮。
Oh , you’re even more beautiful in person .
(尖叫)YARR ! ?
[SCREAMING]YARR!?
我想你穿这么多不是为了给我测试一下吧?
I don’t suppose you’re wearing all that just to test it out for me?
YARR !
YARR!
还是你想自己偷宝藏?
Or were you thinking of stealing the treasure for yourself?
因为那就意味着我得…
Because that would mean I’d have to…
天啊,你不是认真的吧。
Oh , my goodness, you’re not serious.
哦,YARR。
Oh , YARR.
哦,我的。希望你不是想自己去偷宝藏。
Oh , my. Hope you weren’t trying to steal the treasure for yourself.
哦,男孩。你不会想知道的。
Oh , boy. You don’t wanna know.
彼得:噢!
PETE:Ow!
YARR !
YARR!
你这背信弃义的猪,把你的手拿开,宝贝。
You treacherous swine,get your hands off me treasure.
-YARR吗?-哦,抱歉。
-YARR? -Oh,sorry.
叛逆的野猪。
Traitorous boar.
什么意思,你的宝藏?
What do you mean , your treasure?
-YARR !-嗯,某种猪。
-YARR!-Well,some kind of pig .
我有一半时间听不懂你在说什么。
I can’t understand what you’re saying half the time.
YARR。
YARR.
走开,你这只笨鹦鹉。我不需要—
Be gone, you stupid parrot.I don’t need–
这是冲着我来的。
Oh , this is at me.
哦,好吧。
Oh , okay, fine.
随你的便。我不干了。
Have it your own way. I quit.
这个宝贝是我的。
This treasure be mine.
我有居留权,我有。
I got squatter’s rights, I have.
YARR。
YARR.
听着,兄弟,这宝贝是我的。
Now see here, brother,this treasure be mine.
如果鲍勃在这里,他会同意的。
And if Bob were here, he’d agree.
鲍勃:YARR !
BOB:YARR!
拜斯特,我还希望不用证明呢。
BIast, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to prove that.
YARR !
YARR!
哦,对不起。
Oh , excuse me.
离宝藏远点,我的坏血病兄弟们。
Hey, back away from that treasure,me scurvy brothers.
-YARR ! -YARR ?
-YARR!-YARR?
哦,天哪,你抓到我了。
Oh , gosh , you got me.
我不确定他说了什么。
I’m not sure what he said .
我以为他——你知道,方言不一样。在这个行业里——
I thought he– You know, the dialect is different. I n this business–
YARR。
YARR.
世界卫生大会——?什么?我吗?解雇?
Wha–? What? Me? Fired?
但是——但是——哦,天哪。
But– But– Oh , dear.
缝纫圈里的姑娘们会怎么想?
What will the gals in the sewing circle think?
彼得:哥哥鲍勃。
PETE:Brother Bob.
告诉罗恩宝藏是我的。
Tell Ron the treasure be mine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!