It’s you! It’s you!
是你…是你…
You’re here! It’s you! It’s you! It’s you!
我真的被吓坏了
OK. I’m officially freaked-out now.
我们等了多少年 才等到这一天
We’ve waited countless years for this day.
很高兴见到你,胡迪 听好,我不知道…
– It’s good to see you, Woody. – Listen. I don’t know wh…
你怎么知道我的名字? 你的名字家喻户晓,胡迪
– Hey, how do you know my name? – Everyone knows your name, Wood-y.
你不记得自己是谁吗? 红心
Why, you don’t know who you are, do you? Bullseye?
(胡迪牛仔秀)
那是我耶
That’s me.
(牛仔牌玉米脆片) (胡迪牛仔秀)
(牛仔牌玉米脆片)
(胡迪牛仔秀)
哇赛
Wow.
(时代杂♥志♥) (生活杂♥志♥)
老天爷
Holy cow.
牛仔牌玉米脆片
Cowboy Crunchies
唯一的巧克力口味壳类早餐
the cereal that’s sugar-frosted and dipped in chocolate
热情赞助
proudly presents:
胡迪牛仔秀,大家一起玩
Woody’s Roundup Come on it’s time to play
那是翠丝,唱歌♥女牛仔
There’s Jessie the yodeling cowgirl
瞧,那是我
Look it! That’s me!
红心,胡迪的好马儿 他真聪明
– Bullseye he’s Woody’s horse – He’s a smart one
邋遢矿工彼得 我的丁字锤呢?
– Pete the old Prospector – Has anyone seen my pick?
当然还有男主角他本人
And the man himself Of course it’s time for Sheriff Woody
胡迪警长他最行
He’s the very best
他是西部
He’s the rootin’-est tootin’-est cowboy
最棒最酷最炫的警长
In the wild wild west
胡迪牛仔秀
Woody’s Roundup
(选台音量)
(选台音量)
我找不到 每一台都找不到
I can’t find it! It doesn’t seem to be on any of these stations.
继续找 你转得太慢了
– Keep looking. – You’re going too slow.
让我来
Let me take the wheel.
太快了
It’s too fast.
你怎么看得到? 我看得到
– How can you even tell what’s on? – I can tell.
转回去 回去
Stop! Back, back, back!
太晚了,转过头了 我要从头开始
Too late. I’m in the 40s. Got to go ’round the horn. It’s faster.
对了 找到大公鸡就没错
– Back, back! Stop! – And look for the giant chicken!
画板,快画吧
Now, Etch!
我一定要去这里
That’s where I need to go.
不行,巴斯,你办不到的
You can’t go, Buzz. You’ll never make it there.
上次胡迪冒险救我
Woody once risked his life to save me.
这次我不去救他 就不配当他的朋友
I couldn’t call myself his friend if I weren’t willing to do the same.
谁要跟来?
So who’s with me?
我替你多装一双鞋 还有愤怒的双眼,以防万一
I’m packing you an extra pair of shoes and your angry eyes just in case.
我要你找到胡迪 替我亲他一下
This is for Woody when you find him.
好吧,可是我亲他
All right,
跟你亲他的意义很不同
but I don’t think it’ll mean the same coming from me.
巴斯光年先生 你一定要把胡迪救出来
Mr. Buzz Lightyear, you just gotta save my pal Woody.
我会尽力而为,吱吱
I’ll do my best, son.
好了,大伙儿,出发吧
OK, fellas. Let’s roll.
我跳了
Geronimo!
我有这么多打电玩的经验
You’d think with all my video game ex. Perience,
所以应该是难不倒我
I’d be feeling more prepared.
重点是…你得放手
The idea is to let go.
我们会赶在安弟之前回来
We’ll be back before Andy gets home.
别随便跟陌生玩具说话
Don’t talk to any toy you don’t know!
飞向艾而玩具城
To Al’s Toy Barn and beyond!
老矿工
They don’t call this
这座废弃矿坑真是可怕
the old abandoned mine for nothin’ Prospector.
我们最好赶紧出去
I reckon we oughta get outta here.
我的黄金呢? 等等,我来点蜡烛
Where’s my gold? Hold on. I’ll light me a candle.
这根蜡烛烧得好快
This sure is a fast-burnin’ wick.
这是炸♥药♥,我们完蛋了
Blast us to smithereens! That there’s dynamite!
我的妈呀 让我来求救
– Holy tarnation! – I’ll call for help.
小动物,去找胡迪警长 快去
Hey critters go get Sheriff Woody. Now scurry!
真好,红心
Good job Bullseye.
新的学校终于盖好了
I reckon the new schoolhouse is finally done.
什么?
What’s that?
翠丝和老矿工 被困在废弃矿坑
Jessie and Prospector are trapped in the old abandoned mine
老矿工误触炸♥药♥
and Prospectorjust lit a stick of dynamite thinkin’ it was a candle
他们就快要被炸成碎片?
and now they’re about to be blown to smithereens?
红心,快马加鞭吧
Ride like the wind Bullseye!
别煽风点火,翠丝 你得用头脑才能熄灭炸♥药♥
You’re fannin’ the flames Jessie! It takes brains to put out that fire.
我的屁♥股♥着火了
My biscuits are burnin’!
(大峡谷)
胡迪跟红心能跃过大峡谷吗?
Will Woody and Bullseye land to safety?
他们能及时救出 翠丝跟老矿工彼得吗?
Can they reach Jessie and Stinky Pete in time?
下周同一时间记得收看 「胡迪冒险记』大结局
Tune in net week for the eciting conclusion: “Woody’s Finest Hour.”
棒呆了,下一集
All right! All right! Next tape!
等等,接下来怎么样?
Hey, wait. What happened? What happens next?
我要看大结局 没有了
– Come on! Let’s see the next episode! – That’s it.
什么?
What?
后来节目被迫停播
The show was canceled after that.
慢着,那座废弃矿坑
Wait, wait, wait. What about the gold mine
可爱的小动物跟炸♥药♥呢?
and the cute little critters and the dynamite?
这么精采的节目 怎么会被停播呢?
That was a great show! I mean, why cancel it?
三个字:太空人
Two words: Sput-nik.
太空人一登陆月球 小孩子只想玩太空玩具
Once the astronauts went up, children only wanted to play with space toys.
我知道那种感觉 我有自己的节目耶
I know how that feels. But still, my own show.
你们看看这些玩意 你不知道吗?
– I mean, look at all this stuff! – Didn’t you know?
你是热门的抢手货耶
Why, you’re valuable property!
真希望我的朋友们能来分享 哇赛,是我耶
I wish the guys could see this. Hey-howdy-hey. That’s me.
我有溜溜球
I’m on a yo-yo.
(胡迪牛仔秀)
洁白的牙齿 帅气依然不减
Nice teeth. And yet, still a good-lookin’ guy.
(孤儿)
这是存钱筒,酷毙了
It’s a bank! Cool.
这是什么?只要按一下
What do you do? You push the hat, and out co…
就会吹泡泡,真高明
Out come bubbles. Clever.
这玩意是做什么的?
Wow. What’s this thing do?
我懂了
I get it.
我的靴子里有蛇
“There’s a snake in my boot.”
红心,向前跑
Hey, Bullseye. Go long! Go long!
一台老唱机
A record player!
我好久没看到这个了
I haven’t seen one of these in ages.
好了,现在慢一点
OK, now. Slow.
好好笑哦,红心
That’s funny, Bullseye.
上来吧,女牛仔 快一点
Hop on, cowgirl! Think fast!
不错嘛 胡迪牛仔秀,大家一起玩
– Not bad. – It’s time for Woody’s Roundup
他是西部
He’s the very best
最棒最酷最炫的警长
He’s the rootin’-est tootin’-est cowboy…
你看,我们凑成一整组了
Look at us! We’re a complete set!
现在可以去博物馆了 博物馆?
– Now it’s on to the museum. – Museum?
什么博物馆? 独一无二的博物馆
– What museum? – The museum.
我们被卖♥♥到东京的 小西玩具博物馆
We’re being sold to the Konishi Toy Museum in Tokyo.
在日本耶 日本?
– That’s in japan! – Japan?
不行,我不能去日本
No, no, no, no, no. I can’t go to japan.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我得回去找我的主人安弟
I’ve got to get back home to my owner, Andy.
你们看
Hey, look, look. See?
他还有主人 我的老天
– He still has an owner. – My goodness.
我…不要
No. Can’t go.
我不要回去储藏室
I can’t do storage again. I just can’t!
翠丝 我不要回到黑暗中
– Jessie. – I won’t go back in the dark!
她是怎么了?
What’s the matter? What’s wrong with her?
我们一直被关在储藏室
Well, we’ve been in storage for a long time
等你来
waiting for you.
为什么? 一定要有你
– Why me? – The museum’s
博物馆才肯收藏我们
only interested in the collection if you’re in it, Woody.
没有你,我们就得回储藏室
Without you, we go back into storage.
就这么简单 不公平
– It’s that simple. – It’s not fair!
你怎么可以这样?
How can you do this to us?
对不起,这是个错误
Hey, look. I’m sorry, but this is all a big mistake.
我在前院拍卖♥♥时被… 前院拍卖♥♥?
– You see, I was in this yard sale… – Yard sale?
如果你有主人 怎么会被拍卖♥♥?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章时空恋旅人
下一篇文章玩具总动员
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!