Why were you in a yard sale if you have an owner?
我只是去救一个朋友
Well, I wasn’t supposed to be there. I was trying to save another toy when…
是因为你坏了吗? 安弟把你弄坏了吗?
Was it because you’re damaged? Did this Andy break you?
对,但是…不对! 那只是个意外
Yeah, but… No, no, no, no, no! It was… It was an accident.
听起来他真是爱惜你
– I mean… – Sounds like he really loves you.
才不是这样 我也不想去博物馆
It’s not like that, OK? And I’m not going to any museum!
我也不想回储藏室
Well, I’m not going back into storage!
艾而回来了
Al’s coming!
翠丝,跳进去
Go! Go on, jessie.
翠丝,看着我
Jessie, look at me.
我保证你一定出得来 快跳进去吧
I promise you’ll come out of the box… Now go! Go!
好戏登场了
It’s show time!
钱来也…钱来也…
Money, baby. Money, money, money.
现在轮到男主角登场
And now, the main attraction.
不!他的手呢?
No! His arm! Where’s his arm?
糟了,不!
我该怎么办?我知道了
What am I gonna do? I know. I know.
快接…快接电♥话♥
Come on! Come on! Come on! Pick up the phone!
是我艾而
– Hello? – It’s me. It’s Al.
我有紧急状况
I got an emergency.
我在忙 大家都在忙
– I’m busy. – Yes, we’re all busy.
你今晚一定要过来
Look. It has to be tonight.
好吧,明天一大早就来
All right. All right. But first thing in the morning.
完了,天啊 我不敢相信
It’s gone! I can’t believe it!
我的手断了 过来让我瞧瞧
– My arm is completely gone! – All right. Come here. Let me see that.
只是线断了,很容易补的
It’s just a popped seam, easily repaired.
算你走运 走运?
– You should consider yourself lucky. – Lucky?
你是老糊涂吗? 我的手断了耶
Are you shrink-wrapped? I am missing my arm!
那又怎样?
Big deal.
(嗨,大家好)
让他走吧,他的主人这么好
Let him go. I’m sure his precious Andy
一定很想跟一个 独臂牛仔玩的
is dying to play with a one-armed cowboy doll.
翠丝,你知道他这种情况 在外头撑不了一小时
Why, jessie, you know he wouldn’t last an hour on the streets in his condition.
外面的世界对玩具而言 太危险了
It’s a dangerous world out there for a toy.
在我赛好之前别偷看
All right. Nobody look till I get my cork back in.
干得好,走了两条街 剩下十九条街
Good work, men. Two blocks down and only 19 more to go.
什么? 十九条街?
– What? – Nineteen?
还要多久啊?我快累毙了
Are we gonna do this all night? My parts are killing me.
别这样
Come on, fellas.
我被小薛抓走胡迪有放弃吗? 没有
Did Woody give up when Sid had me strapped to a rocket?
没错,你把他踢下卡车 他有放弃吗?
And did he give up when you threw him out of the back of that moving van?
你非得提这档事吗? 他没有放弃
– You had to bring that up. – No, he didn’t!
有一个朋友需要我们 我们一定要把他安全救回家
We have a friend in need, and we will not rest until he’s safe in Andy’s room!
继续前进
Now let’s move out!
今天的节目全部播放完毕
And that concludes our broadcast day.
红心,走开
Bullseye. Bullseye, go, go, go, go.
别帮我的忙 我是坏人,记得吗?
Come on. You don’t wanna help me. I’m the bad guy.
我会害你们被收起来 快走开
You’re gonna go back in storage because of me, remember? Just go.
好啦,好啦
Bullseye… All right. All right.
但是你不能出声 来吧
But you have got to keep quiet. Come on.
过来,好马儿
Over here. Attaboy.
好了,把我抬起来
OK, Bullseye. Upsy-daisy.
红心,别乱来
Bullseye. Cut it out.
别这样,红心
Stop it. Stop it, Bullseye. Stop it. Stop it.
别闹了
Stop it.
胡迪牛仔秀,大家一起玩
Woody’s Roundup Come on it’s time to play
警♥察♥先生,我发誓我没有…
No, Officer! I swear. What?
进去吧,好了 烂盒子
Get in there. There you go. Cheap case.
电视遥控器呢? 遥控器呢?
Where is the remote? Where is the remote?
我每次都乱放…在这儿
Why don’t I put it in the same place every… Here it is.
你太卑鄙了
What is your problem?
很抱歉我帮不了你
Look, I’m sorry I can’t help you guys out.
不过你也不必耍这一招
Really, I am. But you didn’t have to go and pull a stunt like that.
你说是我♥干♥的
What? You think I did that?
是啊,难道电视会自动打开
Right. The TV just happened to turn on,
遥控器会自己 飞到你面前吗?
and the remote magically ended up in front of you!
你是说我是骗子吗? 你是不打自招
– You calling me a liar? – Well, if the boot fits…
再说一次
Say that again.
你是不打自招
If the boot fits.
好吧,牛仔
OK, cowboy.
尝到苦头了吧 把话收回去,收回去
How do you like that? Take it back! Take it back!
别以为你是女孩子 我就会饶过你
Don’t think just ’cause you’re a girl, I’m gonna take it easy on you.
翠丝、胡迪,马上住手
Jessie, Woody, you stop this at once.
(拿丁字锤的玩偶 他还会说话哟)
(胡迪牛仔秀系列玩具)
我不知道电视怎么会打开
I don’t know how that television turned on,
不过打架没有用
but fighting about it isn’t helping anything.
要是我的双手健全… 你没有双手
– If I had both my arms… – The fact is, you don’t, Woody,
所以你最好等到早上
so I suggest you just wait until morning.
工匠会来修补你 然后我就走人
– The cleaner will come, fix. Your arm… – And then I’m outta here!
红心,你不要这样
Oh, no, no. Bullseye, don’t take it that way.
只是安弟… 安弟…安弟…
– It’s just that Andy… – Andy, Andy, Andy.
他只关心安弟
That’s all he ever talks about.
巴斯,慢一点好吗?
Hey, Buzz, can we slow down?
我要提醒你 我可是身怀巨款耶
May I remind you that some of us are carrying over six. Dollars in change?
能量减低,必须休息
Losing health units. Must rest.
大家都到齐了吗? 还没有
– Is everyone present and accounted for? – Not quite everyone.
谁落后了? 我的屁♥股♥
– Who’s behind? – Mine.
大伙儿 玩具为什么要过马路?
Hey, guys. Why do the toys cross the road?
火腿,别闹了 我最爱猜迷,为什么?
– Not now, Hamm. – I love riddles. Why?
为了到对面的公鸡城
To get to the chicken on the other side!
(艾而玩具城)
是那只公鸡
The chicken!
我们已经尽了力 我们一定要过马路
– Oh, well. We tried. – We’ll have to cross.
什么?
What the…
我可不想变成洋芋泥
You’re not turning me into a mashed potato.
我虽然不聪明 但是我知道马路如虎口
I may not be a smart dog, but I know what roadkill is.
一定有安全的办法
There must be a safe way.
机会来了 预备,走吧
OK. Here’s our chance. Ready. Set. Go.
停!
Drop!

Go!
停!我说停!
Drop! I said “drop”!

Go!

Drop.

Go.
挺顺利的嘛
That went well.
大伙儿,干得好 就快找到胡迪了
Good job, troops. We’re that much closer to Woody.
谢天谢地,你终于来了
Thank goodness you’re here.
这里有玩具要修理吗?
Is the specimen ready for cleaning?
你要花多久时间?
So how long is this gonna take?
这是艺术,急不得
You can’t rush art.
(艾而玩具城)
(休息中)
糟糕,休息了
Oh, no. It’s closed.
我又不是学龄前玩具 我识字
We’re not preschool toys, Slinky. We can read.
你迟到了
Hey, joe, you’re late.
快工作吧
We’ve got a ton of toys to unload.
好啦,我来了啦
All right. All right. I’m comin’. I’m comin’.
好了,走吧
All right. Let’s go.
可是上面写“休息了”耶
But the sign says it’s closed.
等等,一起来,跳!
No, no, no, no. All together. Now!
(击败札克天王必胜秘笈)
(想击败札克天王?)
我的妈 地方这么大怎么找呀?
Whoa, Nelly! How are we going to find Woody in this place?
只要找到艾而,就能找到胡迪 出发
Look for Al. We find Al, we find Woody. Now move out!
胡迪…
– Woody? – Woody.
(安弟)
好了
There you go.
他是展示品
He’s for display only.
一直玩的话就会坏掉
You handle him too much, he’s not gonna last.
不可思议,你是个天才 他就像全新的
It’s amazing. You’re a genius. He’s just like new.
(全新)
(太空骑警巴斯光年)
哇赛
Wow.
(全新配备)
这玩意我倒是用得上
I could use one of those.
这玩意我倒是用得上
I could use one of those.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章时空恋旅人
下一篇文章玩具总动员
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!