Do you really think Andy is gonna take you to college
或是度蜜月吗?
or on his honeymoon?
安弟会长大
Andy’s growing up,
你无法阻止他
and there’s nothing you can do about it.
你有两个选择
It’s your choice, Woody.
你可以回去 或是跟我们一起永远保存
You can go back, or you can stay with us and last forever.
受到世世代代小孩的喜爱
You’ll be adored by children for generations.
我算哪根葱,怎么能拆散 「胡迪牛仔秀」?
Who am I to break up the Roundup gang?
胡迪,你在吗? 这也是空盒子
– Hey, Woody, are you in here? – Nah. This one’s empty too.
胡迪…
– Woody! Woody! – Woody!
打扰了,请问两位 有没有看到断手的牛仔?
Pardon me, gentlemen, but have either of you seen a cowboy doll with a bad arm?
没有耶 嘿,他在跟我讲话
– Why, no, I haven’t. – Hey! He was talkin’ to me!
他是在跟我讲话 可恶
– No! He was talkin’ to me! – Why, you…
我们一直以为
You see, all along,
入口是札克城♥堡♥的大门
we thought the way into Zurg’s fortress was through the main gate,
其实秘密入口在左边 藏在阴影底下
but in fact, the secret entrance is to the left, hidden in the shadows.
左边的阴影下,知道了
To the left in the shadows. Got it.
有人来了 大家快找掩护
– Someone’s coming. – Everyone, take cover.
路上大赛车,就甭提了
It was a big pile-up, but I don’t want to bore you with the details.
请问你的传真几号♥?
Yes. Now, let me confirm your fax. Number.
42…
– 011… – 011. Wait.
好多号♥码哦 知道了
That’s a lot of numbers. No. I got it.
是他 公鸡人
– It’s him. – The chicken man.
奇怪,他一点都不像家禽
Funny, he doesn’t look like poultry.
他就是绑匪没错
That’s the kidnapper, all right.
他才不是绑匪 他是札克的爪牙
A kidnapper! An agent of Zurg if I ever saw one.
这就是我的无价之宝
And the piece de resistance!
我保证这会是 你最耀眼的收藏品
I promise the collection will be the crown jewel of your museum.
那是胡迪 这些货你都看了
– It’s Woody! – Now that I have your attention,
我要在价钱后面加一个零 什么?
imagine we added another zero to the price, huh?
你要多少钱都行 棒呆了
– I’ll pay anything you want. – Yes! Yes!
咱们一言为定 我搭下一班机到日本
You got a deal! I’ll be on the next flight to japan!
快跳进家禽人的货舱
Quick. Into the poultry man’s cargo unit.
他会带我们找到札克 快…快…
He’ll lead us to Zurg. Move, move, move!
莎哟娜啦,再见啰
Don’t touch my moustache!
发了!发了!
Rich, rich, rich, rich!
(巴斯光年死敌 札克天王)
(看这里)
(札克天王远视镜)
消灭巴斯光年
Destroy Buzz Lightyear.
消灭巴斯光年…
Destroy Buzz Lightyear. Destroy Buzz Lightyear.
他没拿走袋子 不能浪费时间
– He didn’t take the bag! – No time to lose!
他搭乘垂直输送机
He’s ascending in the vertical transporter.
抓紧了,我们要冲到屋顶
All right, everyone. Hang on. We’re gonna blast through the roof.
巴斯 飞向宇宙…浩瀚无垠
– Buzz? – To infinity and beyond!
你秀逗啦?别浪费时间 站好了,抱抱龙
What are you? Insane? We’re wasting time. Stand still, Godzilla.
我搞不懂
I don’t understand.
我的电瓶怎么会没有电
Somehow my fuel cells have gone dry.
糟了,他到了23楼
Blast. He’s on level 23.
我们该怎么上去?
How are we gonna get up there?
我们可以找几个气球漂上去
Maybe if we find some balloons, we could float to the top.
别开玩笑了 我们叠罗汉
Are you kidding? I say we stack ourselves up,
再按对讲机 假扮我们在送比萨
push the intercom and pretend we’re delivering a pizza.
火腿三明治薯条加热狗 怎么样?
How about a ham sandwich… with fries and a hot dog?
那我呢?
What about me?
你是随餐附赠玩具
You can be the toy that comes with the meal.
弟兄们,这儿
Troops! Over here.
大蜥蜴,跟你说的一样 入口在左边的阴影下
Just like you said, lizard man. “In the shadows to the left.”
出动
OK. Let’s move!
任务日志,我们潜入敌区
Mission log. Have infiltrated enemy territory without detection
进入札克天王的城♥堡♥
and are making our way through the bowels of Zurg’s fortress.
我看他是被冲昏了头
You know, I think that Buzz aisle went to his head.
糟糕,往哪个方向?
Oh, no. Which way do we go?
这边 你怎么这么有把握?
– This way! – What makes you so sure?
巴斯光年从不做没把握的事
I’m Buzz Lightyear. I’m always sure.
我们被发现了 墙壁会把我们夹死
We’ve been detected. The walls! They’re closing in! Quick!
马铃薯快帮我挡一下
Help me prop up vegetable man, or we’re done for.
笨蛋,快放我下来
Hey! Put me down, you moron!
不是墙啦,是电梯
Guys, look! It’s not the walls! It’s the elevator!
我们来不及了 大伙儿,抓住我
Come on. We’ve got no time to lose. Everyone, grab hold!
什么?
What?
巴斯 为什么不直接坐电梯?
Buzz, why not just take the elevator?
这招会被他们料到
They’ll be ex. Pecting that.
(残障停车位)
巴斯,等等
Hey, Buzz! Stop!
慢一点
Slow down!
六件隔天要送到日本的 快捷包裹要多少钱?
To overnight six. Packages to japan is how much?
什么?是日园吧?
– What? That’s in yen, right? – No dollars sir.
美元?
– Dollars? – Yes.
我在赶时间 你们是故意抢钱耶
You are deliberately taking advantage of people in a hurry, you know that?
好啦…好吧
All right. I’ll do it! All right. Fine.
我会在大厅等 你们最好十五分钟后到
I’ll have the stuff in the lobby, and you’d better be here in 15 minutes,
我要赶飞机,听到吗?
because I have a plane to catch, do you hear me?
我们终于要走了 你相信吗?
We’re finally going. Can you believe it?
那是特别订做的箱子
That’s custom-fitted foam insulation you’ll be riding in, Bullseye.
这一趟要坐头等舱
First class all the way!
老实说,我觉得很兴奋
You know what? I’m actually ex. Cited about this.
我是说真的
I mean it. I really am!
那是当然了
And why shouldn’t you be?
跟着舞伴左摇右晃
Swing your partner do-si-do
你是个跳舞的牛仔 瞧,我在跳方块舞耶
– Look at you, dancing cowboy! – Look! I’m doin’ the box. Step!
下面小心点
Hey, heads up down there!
猪肚掉下来了 还有多远呀?
– Pork bellies are fallin’. – Hey, how much farther, Buzz?
就快到了
Halfway there.
我的手撑不下去了
My arms can’t hold on much longer!
太重了
Too… heavy.
我真傻
What was I thinking?
我有反重力功能
My antigravity servos!
抓紧了,我要放手了
Hang tight, everyone. I’m going to let go of the wall.
什么? 他不会吧
– What? – He wouldn’t.
一 他会
– One… – He would.
二 别放手…
Two…
三!
Three!
飞向宇宙…浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
接近目标,恢复重力
Approaching destination. Reengaging gravity.
安全
Area secure.
没事了
It’s OK, troops.
反重力引起的晕眩 马上就会消失,前进吧
The antigravity sickness will wear off momentarily. Now let’s move!
记得提醒我回去以后 要好好教训他一顿
Remind me to glue his helmet shut when we get back.
翠丝,介绍我出场吧
How ’bout givin’ me a little intro there, jessie?
我要介绍 西部最棒最酷的牛仔
Introducing the high-ridin’-est cowboy around…
你忘了说最炫
You forgot “rootin’-tootin’-est”!
西部最棒最酷 最炫的牛仔英雄
The high-ridin’-est, rootin’-tootin’-est cowboy hero of all time,
胡迪警长
Sheriff Woody!
嘿,小妞,这儿有麻烦吗?
Say, little missy, you notice any trouble around these parts?
没有,胡迪警长会搞定一切
Nary a bit, not with Sheriff Woody around.
等等,我有了
Wait-wait-wait! I got it! This is great! OK!
强盗把小动物 关在着火的壳仓
The bandits got the critters tied up in the burning barn. Now the best part!
救命呀,壳仓着火了
Help us! The barn’s on fire!
我来了,别害怕
I’ve got ya, critters. No need to worry.
胡迪又解除了危机
Woody saves the day again!
我的爱马红心呢?
Now, where’s my trusty steed Bullseye?
我得潇洒的骑向落日
I have to ride off into the sunset…
快马加鞭吧,红心
Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
别这样,我怕痒
Watch it. Wait. I’m ticklish, OK?
是吗?
Oh, you are?
住手,别这样
No, no, no. Cut it out. Stop it. Stop it.
快住手,住手
No, please. No, no. Stop! Stop!
任务日志 这是札克的指挥舱
Mission log. Have reached Zurg’s command deck,
没有他和木头俘虏的踪影
but no sign of him or his wooden captive.
那是胡迪
– Please, no! – That’s Woody!
这里
This way!
拜托,住手

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章时空恋旅人
下一篇文章玩具总动员
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!