蓓茜
Betsy.

No!
当心 他就在你后面
Watch out! He’s right behind you!
前面的头低下点
Hey, down in front!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我要来抓你了 蓓茜
I’m coming to get you, Betsy!
快跑 蓓茜
Run, Betsy!
-快跑 -得了吧
– Run! – Oh, come on.
她不可能跑得过一只吸血鬼的
There’s no way she can outrun a vampire.
别听她的 蓓茜 你可以的 别放弃
Oh, don’t listen to her, Betsy. You can do it. Don’t give up.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
再过几个小时就到了 邦妮
Not for a few more hours, Bonnie.
你可以继续睡
You can go back to sleep.
救命 开门啊
Help! Open the door!
现在没人能救你 蓓茜
No one can help you now, Betsy.
-无聊 -耐心点
– Boring! – Patience.
伟大的恐怖片都是慢慢来的
All great horror films start slowly.
你看 它们被设计得…
You see, they’re designed…
拜托 让我进去
Please, let me in!
策略 蓓茜 策略
Tactics, Betsy, tactics.
找点东西保护自己
Look for something to defend yourself with!
就是这样
There we go.
技术上来说 那根本没用
Oh, technically, that’ll be useless.
所有人都知道杀死吸血鬼的唯一方法
Everybody knows a wooden stake through the heart
是用木桩刺透心脏
is the only way to kill a vampire!
只是只小猫 经典的误导
Only a kitty cat. Classic misdirection.
一只猫
A cat?
得了吧 伙计们 这一点都不恐怖
Come on, guys, this isn’t scary.
救命
Help!
放我出去
Get me out of here!
-杰茜 -我们得把她弄出来
– Jessie! – We have to get her out!
杰茜 杰茜 你能听见我说话吗
Jessie! Jessie, can you hear me?
好吧 大家一起来 数三下
Okay, everyone, on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie? Jessie!
杰茜怎么了
What’s the matter with Jessie?
她曾经被扔在箱子里好几年
She was abandoned in a box for years.
我没法…我没法找到出路
I couldn’t… I couldn’t find a way out.
妈妈 我能带着玩具吗
Mom, can I bring my toys?
路边的汽车旅馆
The roadside motel
是恐怖电影最常用的地点之一
is one of the most common locales for a horror film.
偏僻 荒凉 而又普通
Remote, isolated, ordinary.
是个能消除观众疑虑的
A comforting environment
合适的环境
to allay the suspicions of the audience.
我猜她们随时
I expect they’ll be asking the
会向老板借用电♥话♥
innkeeper to use the telephone any minute now.
我能借用一下您的电♥话♥吗
Would it be okay if I used your phone?
我们的车爆胎了
Our car has a flat.
果然不出所料
Right on cue.
没事的 杰茜 你现在安全了
It’s okay, Jessie. You’re safe now.
我们很快就会重新上路了
We’ll be back on the road before you know it.
现在什么情况 犀莉
What’s the latest, Trixie?
她还在跟拖车公♥司♥的人打电♥话♥
Uh, she’s still on the phone with the tow truck company.
早上六点 你最早那时候才能到吗
6:00 A.M.? That’s the earliest you can get here?
早上六点
6:00 A.M.?
意思是我们得在这里待一整夜
You mean we have to stay here all night?
我不在乎我们在哪里
I don’t care where we are
只要我不被困在箱子里就行
as long as I’m not stuck alone in that box.
您在住客登记薄上签名就行
If you could just sign here in the guestbook.
您需要用信♥用♥卡♥来付杂费
I’ll need to see a major credit card for the incidentals.
好的 让我们来看看
Okay, let’s see here.
我把您安排到七号♥房♥了
I’m going to put you in room seven.
我们对这种地方有个说法
You know, we have a little saying around here,
在好梦旅馆 你会做个好梦
at the Sleep Well Motel, you’re gonna sleep well.
她们好像是睡着了
Well, it looks like they’re asleep.
终于
Finally.
蛋头先生 你要去…你要去哪
Potato Head, where are you… Where are you going?
我们在汽车旅馆里 我要去看看服务设施
We’re at a motel. I just wanna check out the amenities.
就是那些免费的东西
You know, the free stuff?
小肥皂啦 浴帽啦 洗发水啦
Little soaps, shower caps, shampoo?
护发素啦
Conditioner?
如果我是你我就不会出去
Oh, I wouldn’t go out there if I were you.
第一个出去的容易撞鬼
The first to leave usually gets it.
蛋头先生 别离开箱子
Oh, Potato Head, don’t leave the bag.
汽车旅馆是最容易丢玩具的地方
A motel is one of the easiest places for a toy to get lost!
把你的乌鸦嘴闭上
Aw, shut your worry hole!
没有人会走丢的
Nobody’s gonna getting lost.
再说 我答应火腿给他带点好东西回去的
Besides, I promised Hamm I’d bring him back something nice.
[小猪存钱罐]
等等 你们要去哪
Wait. Where are you guys going?
我们只是去看看那些不要钱的东西
We were just gonna check out the free stuff.
如果那颗土豆出了什么事
And if something does happen to the potato,
我可不想错过
I wouldn’t want to miss it.
拜托 伙计们 我们就留在这里吧
Aw, come on, guys! Let’s all just stay in the bag.
巴斯 我去找他们 你去找蛋头先生
Buzz, I’ll grab those guys. You get Potato Head.
-明白 -不 等等 别走
– Got it. – No, wait. Don’t go!
别担心 杰茜 我马上就回来
Don’t worry, Jessie. I’ll be right back.
巴斯
Buzz!
伙计们 伙计们 你们在哪儿
Guys! Guys, where are you?
杰茜 怎么了 你没事吧
Jessie, what’s wrong? Are you okay?
巴斯 大家都在哪儿
Buzz, where is everybody?
不用担心 我们都在呢
Not to worry. We’re all right here.
看 这有伍迪 钉子裤先生 犀莉 抱抱龙…
See, there’s Woody, Pricklepants, Trixie, Rex…
等等 蛋头先生呢
Wait. Where’s Potato Head?
故事开始了
And so it begins.
钉子裤先生 你根本没帮上忙
Pricklepants, you’re not helping!
我只是说一个无知的人物离开并消失
I’m just saying it’s quite common in these types of movies
在这种电影里是很常见的情节
for one unsuspecting character to wander off and vanish.
他不可能凭空消失了
Well, he couldn’t have just disappeared.
也许这个地方闹鬼
Maybe this place is haunted.
什么 这里闹鬼
What? It’s haunted?
当然不是 所有人都知道鬼不是真的
Of course not. Everybody knows ghosts aren’t real.
实际上 根据我的网上搜索…
Actually, according to my Internet research…
不大可能
Highly unlikely.
肯定有个合理的解释
There has to be a rational explanation.
我们得分为两人一组
We need to break into groups of two.
每个人都要留意你的同伴
Everyone, keep an eye on your partner.
如果出事了 就大喊
If anything goes wrong, give a yell.
我踩到什么东西了
Eww! I stepped in something.
等一下
Wait a minute.
是什么
What is it?
好恶心
Disgusting.
如果这是电影的话
Well, were this a movie,
我会说这是那只生物蜕变产生的黏液
I’d say it was slime from the creature’s metamorphosis.
不管它是什么 蛋头先生都踩上了
Yeah, well, whatever it is, Potato Head managed to step in it,
还留下了一串脚印
leaving behind a trail of footprints.
如果我们跟着脚印 应该就能找到他
If we follow it, it should lead us right to him.
-喂 伙计们 -不 等等 犀莉 别
– Hey, guys! – No, wait! Trixie, don’t!
犀莉
Trixie!
-犀莉 -蛋头先生
– Trixie? – Potato Head!
这就是开场
And this would be the threshold.
每部电影都有一个
Every movie has one, you know.
一旦角色们进去了 就没法回头了
Once the heroes enter, there’s no turning back.
-抱抱龙 快点 -来了
– Rex, hurry! – Coming!
现在我们只需要想办法下去
Now we just need to find a way down.
这就下来了
Well, that did the job.
抱歉 真抱歉
Sorry! Ah. Sorry.
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
那边
That way!
好吧 所有人都靠近点
All right, everybody, stay close.
现在会发生什么

1
2
3
4
前一篇文章房车之旅
下一篇文章美梦成真
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!