Home 冒险电影 金银岛(1934)

金银岛(1934)

0
金银岛(1934)

我去拿我的航海袋和我的鸟。
I’ll run and get me sea bag and me bird.
我们马上去把这事告诉乡绅。
And we’ll go right up and tell the squire about this.
啊呀。
Blimey.
海盗。
Pirates.
这靴子真漂亮,霍金斯先生。
Those are pretty boots, Master Hawkins.
是的。我妈妈在我离开之前给我的。
Yes. My mother gave them to me before I left.
脚的大小是一样的。像两个姐妹的手艺一样。
And the same size our foot is. Alike as two sister craft.
——是的。-我喜欢漂亮的东西,真的。
– Yes. – I’m fond of pretty things, I am.
是的。
Yes.
-一只鹦鹉。——是的,朋友。
– Oh, a parrot. – Yes, matey.
如果你们谁想去航海,就去伊斯帕尼奥拉号♥。
If any of you wants a voyage, you go right down to the Hispaniola.
她躺在狼码头。
She’s lying in Wolf’s Wharf.
这是一只男孩还是女孩的鹦鹉?
Is it a boy or a girl parrot?
“不,吉姆,是个姑娘,通常也是个彬彬有礼的小姑娘,”我说。
No, Jim, a girl, and usually a well-mannered little wench, too, says I.
八片,八片,八片,八片。
Pieces of eight, pieces of eight, pieces of eight, pieces of eight.
我敢说,她很会说话。
Upon my word, she’s a good talker.
我不会说很好,吉姆,但很强大。
Well, I wouldn’t say “good,” Jim, but powerful.
-她叫什么名字?-我叫她弗林特船长。
– What’s her name? – Captain Flint, I calls her.
在这里,朋友。你带她去一段时间。
Here, matey. You take her for a spell.
她喜欢你,吉姆。
She likes you, Jim.
-但是她咬人吗?——不,不。不咬。
– But does she bite? – No, no. Nary a nibble.
-我以为大多数鹦鹉都喜欢咬人。-不是这个。
– I thought most parrots liked to bite. – Not this one.
她是个情侣,伙计。
She’s a lovebird, matey.
我一直在想那个乡绅,伙计。
You know, I’ve been thinking about the squire, matey.
-是的,西尔弗先生。-你就叫我高个约翰吧。
– Yes, Mr. Silver. – You just call me Long John.
-是的,高个约翰。-你知道,我不认为… …我们应该告诉他关于黑狗的事了,你说呢?
– Yes, Long John. – You know, I don’t think… … that we ought to tell him about that Black Dog, now, do you?
-为什么不呢?-嗯,乡绅很容易激动。
– Well, why not? – Well, the squire is very excitable.
他现在有很多心事,不是吗?
He’s got a lot on his mind, now, ain’t he?
嗯,是的。
Well, yes.
唉,现在我们没有抓住黑狗,也没有什么办法了……-…关于它,有吗?-嗯,我知道,但是,好吧,霍克上将。
Well, now, we didn’t catch Black Dog, and there’s nothing can be done… – …about it, is there? – Well, I know, but– Well, now, there’s Admiral Hawke.
我记得在里斯本的一场战斗… …为什么,一个年轻的中尉告诉了他一些事情,却没有利用他的判断力… …你知道发生了什么吗?

I remember in a battle off of Lisbon… …why, a young lieutenant tells him something without using his judgment… …and do you know what happened?
为什么,那位上将发脾气了… …粉色的泡沫从他的耳朵里流出42天。
Why, that admiral fell in a fit… … and pink foam oozed out of his ears for 42 days.
-从他的——?所有的时间吗?——是的,先生。就像两个水龙头… …从一桶啤酒里出来的。
– Out of his–? All that time? – Yes, sirree. Just like two spigots… …out of a barrel of ale.
所以为了让乡绅安心,为什么,我们不告诉他?
So just for the peace of the mind of the squire, why, we won’t tell him, huh?
-我相信你是对的,高个约翰。-伙计,你真是聪明绝顶。
– I believe you’re right, Long John. – Matey, you’re just smart as paint.
你和我在我的厨房♥里会相处得很好。
Why, you and me’s gonna get along just fine in my galley.
她确实咬了我。
She did bite me.
现在,那不是太糟糕了吗?
Now, ain’t that too bad.
好吧,伙计,我猜她还不习惯你。她是有点嫉妒。
Well, matey, I guess she ain’t used to you. She’s a little bit jealous, yeah.
我猜你不想丢下高个约翰一个人,是吗?
I guess you don’t want to leave old Long John alone, do you?
你……-来个小吻,伙计。——是的。
You…. – Just a little kiss, matey. – Yes.
你大脑蛤。
You clam brain.
船员离开港口的时候总是这么开心吗?
Is a crew always happy like that when they leave a port?
好船员,吉姆。
A good crew, Jim.
如果这次航行是一道彩虹… …在另一端有一罐金子… …他们再高兴不过了。
You know, if this voyage were a rainbow… … and there was a pot of gold at the other end… …they couldn’t be any happier.
-我很高兴你喜欢利弗西医生。-吉姆,他是个相当聪明的人。
– I’m glad you like Dr. Livesey. – Now, he’s a pretty smart man, Jim.
当然,他不是个水手。但他可以把你切开再缝合。
He’s not a sailor, of course. But he can cut you open and sew you up again.
缝合起来一定很困难吧。
Well, that sewing up must be pretty difficult.
-切割部分也是。-是啊,经验嘛,吉姆。
– So is the cutting-up part. – Yeah, well, experience, Jim.
-我做不到-哦,不。我也可以。
– I couldn’t do it. – Oh, no. Neither could I.
我会像贵妇一样神魂颠倒,我会的。
I’d swoon like a lady of quality, I would.
我想我是有点敏感。
I guess I’m kind of sensitive-like.
向乡绅转达我的问候,吉姆。
To the squire, with my compliments, Jim.
热葡萄酒,先生,还有高个约翰送的。
Mulled wine, sir, with Long John’s compliments.
西尔弗什么也不会忘记。和我一起,他会确定… …这是一次我们都会记住的航行。
And Silver forgets nothing. Along with me, he’s going to be certain… …that this is a voyage that we shall all remember.
高个约翰是个了不起的人,先生。
Long John’s a wonderful man, sir.
利弗西,我给你是的,是的,是的,是的?
Livesey, I give you– Yes, yes, yes, yes?
斯摩列特船长。好吧,我相信。一切都井然有序,适于航海?
Captain Smollett. All well, I trust. Everything shipshape and seaworthy?
我还是直说了吧,先生们,以免冒犯到你们。
I may as well speak plain, gentlemen, at the risk of offense.
我不喜欢这次航行。这是简短而甜蜜的。
I don’t like this voyage. That’s short and sweet.
-请解释一下,先生-我是在密封命令下签字的… …把这艘船开到你让我去的地方。
– Pray explain yourself, sir. – I was signed on under sealed orders… …to sail this ship wherever you’d bid me.
但我得出的结论是桅杆前的每一个人… …他比我知道更多有关这次航行的情况。我认为那不公平。你呢?
But I’ve arrived at the conclusion that every hand before the mast… …k nows more about the voyage than I do. I don’t call that fair. Do you?
——当然不是。男人们知道什么?-我们要去找宝藏
– Certainly not. What do the men know? – That we’re going after treasure.
哦,提醒你一下,我听到了四面八方的窃窃私语。
Oh, mind you, I’ve heard it whispered on all sides.
我的警官,埃罗先生也是。
So has my officer, Mr. Arrow.
利弗西,我什么也没说。肯定不是你就是这个男孩。
Livesey, I never uttered a word. It must have been either you or the boy here.
哦,我发誓,先生,我从来没有。-所以我看这是宝物。-你是说你不信任船员?
Oh, upon my word, sir, I never– – So treasure it is, I see. – You mean you don’t trust the crew?
-哦,有些人可能是诚实的。-所有的英国海军英雄。
– Oh, some of them may be honest. – British naval heroes, all of them.
是的,洞里有财宝的时候,船头楼里就有火。
Yes, when there’s treasure in the hole, there’s fire in the forecastle.
所以我要在开航前做好一些预防措施。
So I’m taking certain precautions before we sail.
恕我冒昧,请二位帮忙。
And by your leave, I’d ask you gentlemen to help me.
后甲板前倾。
Lay forward on the quarterdeck.
-离这些点两英寸,水手长。-是,船长。
– Two inches off those points, boatswain. – Aye, aye, captain.
船长,先生,我们该怎么办?
Captain, sir, what are we to make of this?
-我和迪克还有艾伦-我的刀从来没断过船长
– Why, me and Dick and Allan– – I never had me knife broke afore, captain.
这是我长途旅行的习惯。有时手会坐立不安。
It’s a habit of mine on long voyages. Sometimes hands get restless.
船长的权利,吉姆。诚实的双手从不反对别人给刀子小费。
Captain’s right, Jim. Honest hands never object to having their knives tipped.
水手长,守左舷。
Boatswain, take the larboard watch.
把火♥药♥从前舱移到后舱下面。
Have the powder moved out of this forehold back under the aft cabin.
注意左舷
。把舱口打开到前舱。
Aye. Larboard watch. Spring the hatch to the forehold.
舰长,这意味着我得把所有的补给都搬走。
Captain, that means that I’ll have to move all my provision.
我把它们放在船尾,这样蔬菜就不会发霉。
I stored them aft especially so the vegetables wouldn’t get mildewed.
我的命令,伙计。你去你的厨房♥。这些人会想要他们的晚餐。
My orders, man. You get to your galley. The hands will want their dinner.
是,是,船长。
Aye, aye, captain.
你们男人为什么站在这里?照我说的做。
Well, why do you men stand here? Do as you’re told.
-是长官-是长官
– Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
——好吗?-没有武器,长官。
– Well? – No sign of arms, sir.
你们决定要进行这次航行吗?
You gentlemen are determined to make this cruise?
铁定,先生。
Like iron, sir.
-起锚,埃罗先生。-是,是,长官
– Weigh anchor, Mr. Arrow. – Aye, aye, sir.
现在,这里,朋友。要做什么?
Now, here, matey. What’s to do?
船长命令我们把铺位搬到船尾。
The captain ordered us to move our bunks aft.
和绅士们在一起,嗯?
With the gentlemen, huh?
这很好,吉姆。
That’s fine, Jim.
但我更愿意跟你睡。
Oh, but I’d rather be forward with you.
这样吧:
Well, how’s this:
那我让船长跟我换铺位吧。
Supposing I ask the captain to change bunks with me.
就是说,等我们安顿下来开船之后。
That is, after we settles down to sail.
这里,水手。好好相处吧。
Here, you, ship’s boy. Get along with that.
我的船上不会有我喜欢的人。
I’ll have no favorites aboard my ship.
如果说船上有一个诚实的人,那就是斯莫列特船长。
If there’s one honest man aboard, it’s Captain Smollett.
你可以说是诚实的,但却是一个让人无法忍♥受的骗子。
Honest, if you will, but an intolerable humbug.
我认为他的行为没有男子气概,没有水手气概,完全不像英国人。
I consider his conduct unmanly, unsailorly and downright un-English.
保佑我的灵魂。为什么队长要对我大吼大叫?
Bless my soul. Why does the captain have to bellow at me?
船长的方式,吉姆。船长的方式。
Captain’s ways, Jim. Captain’s ways.
我在想是什么让船长突然陷入了暴风骤雨中,伙计。
Now, I wonder what could have thrown the captain into such a sudden squall, matey.
他想,我也不知道。
Oh, well, he wanted to– I don’t know.
我希望你是这艘船的船长,高个儿约翰。
I wish you were the captain of this ship, Long John.
我打赌你比他更能驾驭这艘船。
I’ll wager you could handle this boat better than he could.
不,伙计,船长是个聪明人。
No, matey, the captain’s a man of wisdom.
有很多大脑。
A lot of brains.
一个没有受过教育的海员不能打开他的头看到… …这就是他所拥有的。
Too bad an uneducated seamen can’t open his head and see… …just what he’s got in it.
我们移♥动♥。
We’re moving.
——好吗?嗯,箭头先生吗?-她在清理。
– Well? Well, Mr. Arrow? – She’s breaking clear.
把升降索拖过来。设置臂。
Haul the halyards around. Set the jibs.
好吧。设置后帆。
All right. Set the topsails.
设置卫兵和皇室成员。
Set the guards and royals.
确保那金丝雀的鸣叫,给我们一个男人的杆。
Belay that canary piping and tip us a man’s stave.
高个约翰喜欢它。
Long John likes it.
我喜欢朗姆酒,真的。天啊,一口就够了。
And I likes rum, I does. Lord, for a mouthful.
他在船尾端酒吗?
Is he serving rum aft?
乡绅喜欢晚上的气氛。
The squire likes his spirits of an evening.
他喜欢瓦伦西亚蕾丝系在脖子上,真的。
And he likes Valencian lace around his throat, he does.
我自己偏爱瓦伦西亚蕾丝。
I’m partial to Valencian lace meself.
一个痛处,喉咙。
A tender spot, the throat.
右转一点,伙计。她是变幅。
Starboard a bit, matey. She’s luffing.
她那次差点就从你身边跑掉了。
She almost got away from you that time.
我看着尼哥底母。
I was looking at old Nicodemus.
他会一直跟着我们直到他得到他想要的东西。
He follows us until he gets what he’s after.
我们给他吃了很多土豆皮。