Captain Silver, sir, wants to come aboard to make terms.
队长银?
Captain Silver?
他是谁?我从来没听说过他。
Who’s he? I never heard of him.
我,先生。我。
Me, sir. Me.
自从你开小差后,那些可怜的孩子们都选我当他们的队长,长官。
The poor lads have chosen me their captain since your desertion, sir.
你的课程是什么,小银?
What’s your course, Silver?
和你聊一分钟。
One minute’s talk with you.
我不想和你说话。
I’ve no desire to talk with you.
如果你想过来,就过来。
If you wanna come over here, come.
但如果真有什么背叛,那一定是你们这边,上帝保佑你们。
But if there’s any treachery, it’ll be on your side, and Lord help you.
有你一句话就够了,先生。
That word from you is enough, sir.
我一眼就能看出一个绅士,你可以相信。
I knows a gentleman when I lays eyes on him, you can lay to that.
乔伊斯,代替医生。
Joyce, take the doctor’s place.
好,好,好。
Well, well, well.
我们又聚在一起了,就像一个幸福的大家庭。
Here we are all together again, just like one big, happy family.
早上好,吉姆。
Top of the morning to you, Jim.
你最好坐下,小银。
I’d rather you’d sit down, Silver.
坐下,如果你在跟我说话,就把拐杖扔掉。
Sit down and toss away that crutch if you’re talking to me.
说出来吧,伙计。你想要什么?
Come, out with it, man. What do you want?
我们想要宝藏。我们会成功的。
We want the treasure. We’re gonna have it.
你们想要自己的生活,那就是你们的。
You want your lives, that’s yours.
如果你把弗林特的地图给我们,你就能拿到。
Well, you can have that if you give us Flint’s chart.
我会先把你和整个岛都炸成灰烬。
I’d see you and the whole island blown to blazes first.
那是个好主意。
Well, that– That’s an idea.
你把地图给我… …一旦宝藏在船上,我们会带你一起去。
You give me the chart… …and the moment the treasure’s onboard, we’ll take you along with it.
我还会给你我的宣誓书,以我的名誉担♥保♥… …我们会在文明之初把你们安全无恙地安顿下来。
And I’ll give you my affidavit, upon my word and honor… … that we’ll set you down safe and sound at the first point of civilization.
-这是你的诺言。-我的宣誓书,先生们
– That’s on your word of honor. – My affidavit, gentlemen.
一个你根本不想看的更帅的人。
And a handsomer one you couldn’t hope to look at.
这些吗?
That all?
每句话,都被雷电击中。
Every last word, by thunder.
好。现在你听我说。
Good. Now you hear me.
你们一个一个回来,手无寸铁… …我保证会把你关起来,带你回英国,给你一个公平的审判。
You come back here, one by one, unarmed… …and I’ll guarantee to put you in irons, take you to England and get you a fair trial.
如果你拒绝,我叫亚历山大·斯莫列特… …我已经展示了我的主♥权♥… …我要带你们去见戴维·琼斯。

If you refuse, my name is Alexander Smollett… … I’ve flown my sovereign’s colors… …and I’ll see you all to Davy Jones.
——最后?-这是最后一句好话… …我发誓,你会听到的。
– That final? – That’s the last good word… …you’ll hear out of me, by heaven.
下次我们再见面,我会一枪崩了你。
The next time we meet, I’ll put a bullet in you.
-你同意我的条件吗?——没有。
– Do you meet my terms? – No.
然后滚出去,我的孩子。手拉手,对双。
Then tumble out of here, me lad. Hand over hand, on the double.
-帮我一把。-我宁愿碰腐肉。
– Give me a hand up. – I’d sooner touch carrion.
谁来帮我?
Who’ll give me a hand up?
一小时前,我会摧毁你的堡垒… …就像一根大棒。
Before the hour’s up, I’ll crush your blockhouse… …like it was a puncheon.
你们中死了的人是幸运的。
Them of you that dies will be lucky.
进去。清空甲板准备行动。回屋,所有人。他们马上就会进攻。
Inside. Clear decks for action. Quarters, all hands. They’ll board us in a minute.
现在,先翻过那堵墙,不要把火枪作为最后的手段。
Now, get over that wall first, and don’t use your muskets only as the last resort.
摩根,你和你的人去左舷。乔布,你和你的人去右舷。
Morgan, you and yours to the larboard. Job, you and yours to the starboard.
现在,以权力的名义,登上它们。
Now, by the powers, board them.
-他们来了,船长!当他们到达墙的时候就开火。
– Here they come, captain! – Fire when they top the wall.
装弹,吉姆。
Another load, Jim.
再来些,霍金斯。来吧,男孩。
More loads, Hawkins. Come, boy.
-特里劳妮,先生,你是个男子汉。-你是上尉,长官。
– Trelawney, sir, you’re a man. – And you’re a captain, sir.
看他们,你这条狗鱼!在他们!
At them, you dogfish! At them!
外面,小伙子。到外面去和他们战斗。弯刀。
Outside, lads. Outside and fight them in the open. Cutlasses.
活泼、明快,小伙子。
Lively, lively, lads.
谢谢你,格雷先生。
My compliments, Mr. Gray.
我一直在找这个。
I’ve been looking for this.
进屋去,伙计们。
Inside the house, lads.
他们已经走了。
They’ve gone.
掩护。
Fire from cover.
你爬鱿鱼。
You crawling squid.
你个角鲨。
You dogfish.
别介意我,长官,看着他们。
Don’t mind me, sir. Watch them.
他们暂时离开了。
They’ve turned tail for the moment.
我来,吉姆。
My case, Jim.
-亨特和乔伊斯死了,先生-我来,吉姆
– Hunter and Joyce are dead, sir. – My case, Jim.
斯莫列特船长肩膀上有颗子弹。
Captain Smollett has a ball in his shoulder.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
-愿亨特和乔伊斯安息。——阿门。
– God rest Hunter and Joyce. – Amen.
-他们损失了几个?- 7。
– How many did they lose? – Seven.
他们已经拿到今天的口粮了。
They’ve had their rations for today.
先生们,他们是九人,我们是五人。
Well, that makes them nine against our five, gentlemen.
-宝贵的眼光,更多的信心,嗯?——是的,先生。
– Precious sight more confidence, eh? – Yes, sir.
这是灰色的。
Here’s Gray.
好吗?灰色?
Well? Well, Gray?
他们都在沼泽边扎营。我听见他们。
They’re all camped down by the swamp. I heard them.
他们就像大黄蜂,小银是最疯狂的。
They’re like hornets, and Silver’s the maddest.
看起来明天我们就完了。-有什么风声?
– It looks like tomorrow will finish us. – What’s in the wind?
他们在造木筏,把大炮从船上运过来。
They’re building rafts and floating the cannon in from the ship.
小银说他要把碉堡炸个粉碎。
Silver says he’s going to blow this blockhouse to limbo.
解决它。这个本·葛恩可能是我们最后的机会了。
That settles it. This Ben Gunn may be our last chance.
-你确定他的脑袋没问题吗?-嗯,他很傻,先生。
– You sure he’s all right in the head? – Well, he’s rather silly, sir.
他叫我♥干♥掉乡绅。
He told me to nip the squire.
咬我?如何?
Nip me? How?
请原谅,先生,像这样。
Begging your pardon, sir, like this.
——一个疯子。-知道也无妨
– A lunatic. – No harm in finding out.
离天亮还有两个小时。我会整天在那片空地上游荡。
I have two hours before dawn. I’ll haunt that clearing all day.
他们要花一整天才能把炮弄上岸。
It’ll take them all day to get that gun ashore.
如果他们再出现,愿上帝保佑你们,先生们。
If they turn up again, God be with you, gentlemen.
祝成功,医生。-祝你好运,医生
– Godspeed, doctor. – Good luck, doctor.
医生在做什么?
What’s the doctor up to?
哦,他觉得这个叫本·葛恩的家伙能帮我们。
Oh, he thinks this Ben Gunn fellow can help us.
我真搞不懂。
How is beyond me.
他说,他们说,我说,什么也没说。
Says he, says them, says I, says nothing.
我们抵挡不住大炮,斯莫列特。
We can’t hold out against cannon, Smollett.
如果我们能出去,让那艘船漂流… …这样大炮就不会响了。切断他们的供应基地。
If we could only get out and cut that ship adrift… … that’d put an end to the cannon. Cut off their base of supplies.
我们没有船。他们无疑是在看演出。
We’ve no boat. They’re undoubtedly watching the gigs.
我知道,我知道。
I know, I know.
医生是对的。
The doctor’s right.
我们唯一的机会就是这个叫葛恩的家伙。
Our only chance is this Gunn fellow.
-呆在房♥子附近,吉姆。-是的,先生,只是这里太热了,先生
– Keep near the house, Jim. – Oh, yes, sir. It’s just hot in here, sir.
继续,玩你的游戏。
Go on, make your play.
我说,你去玩吧!
Make your play, I says!
让我们谈谈。
Let’s talk.
我告诉你,小银把一切都搅乱了。
Silver’s tangled everything, I tell you.
收起你那醉醺醺的废话,开始你的游戏吧。
Stow that drunken guff and make your play.
我没有喝醉,西尔弗是个傻瓜。
I be’n’t drunk, and Silver’s a fool.
你才是傻瓜,威廉。你的白脸让我很生气,真的。
You’re the fool, William. And your face fair makes me bilious, it does.
傻瓜,胆小,是吗?
Fool, bilious, eh?
我们在漂流!
We’re adrift!
我们在漂流!
Adrift we be!
-怎么,锚掉了!-缆索断了!
– Why, the anchor’s gone! – The hawser’s parted!
用三角帆,我们就会撞到暗礁上。
Up with the jib, we’ll swing into the reef.
上船吧,汉兹先生。
Come aboard, Mr. Hands.
很受伤?
Much hurt?
不像可怜的威廉。
Not the way poor dear William be.
他不是个好水手,威廉。
He wasn’t much of a sailor, was William.
你是从哪来的?
Where might you come from?
我是来接管这艘船的,汉兹先生… …在接到进一步通知之前,你可以把我当作船长。
I’ve come aboard to take possession of this ship, Mr. Hands… …and you can regard me as captain until further notice.
现在,霍金斯上尉… …如果你没有得到我的暗示,谁来驾驶这艘船?
Well, now, Captain Hawkins… … and who’s to sail her, without you get the hint from me?
-这个-看这里… …你给我食物和饮料… …还有一条围巾或一块手帕,用… …把我的伤口包扎起来我来教你怎么驾驶它。
– Well– – Now, look here… …you give me me food and me drink… … and a bit of a scarf or a handkerchief to bind up me wound with… …and I’ll show you how to sail her.
这一切都很正常,不是吗?
Now, that’s square all round, ain’t it?
好的 汉兹先生。
Done, Mr. Hands.
我不能用这些颜色,汉兹先生… …如果你允许的话,我就把他们换掉。
Now, I can’t have these colors, Mr. Hands… …and by your leave, I’ll strike them.
上帝保佑国王,西尔弗船长也完蛋了。
God save the king, and there’s an end to Captain Silver.
看看你的伤口,汉兹先生。
Now your wound, Mr. Hands.
我不会忘记这件事的,霍金斯船长。
I won’t be forgetting about this, Captain Hawkins.
我们将驶向何方?
And where might we be a-sailing to?
不回锚地,你可以肯定。
Not back to the anchorage, you can be sure.
我看过这个岛的地图。
I’ve seen a map of this island.
-你知道一个叫北汊的海湾吗?-是的。
– Do you know a cove called North Inlet? – That I do.
往北走,就在对岸。
It’s a way north, on the other shore, it be.
那就是我们要去的地方。
Well, that’s where we’re sailing to.
我要在沙滩上把她干掉… …除了诚实的人,没人能找到她。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!