No, that’s all right, Jim. I’ll get along all right.
我会过得很好。
I’ll get along all right.
嗯,朋友……
Well, matey….
给。
Here.
喂她好的。
Feed her good.
并把她……有女人在场的时候你就把她放在甲板下面?
And put her…. You put her down below decks when any women around, huh?
我会的。我保证我会的。
I will. I promise I will.
哦,别。不要这样。我们的人生将来会再次交叉。
Oh, belay that. Don’t do that. Our courses will cross again sometime.
Lookie。Lookie,现在。
Lookie. Lookie, now.
在那个岛上,你没有拿到所有的银条,对吧?
Now, you didn’t get all of that bar silver on that island, now, did you?
——没有。-谁知道呢?
– No. – Well, who knows?
也许有一天你会有一艘大船。
Maybe someday you’ll have a great big ship.
比这个大。
Bigger than this one.
你现在就下去把剩下的财宝拿回来,好吗?
And you’ll go down there and get the rest of that treasure, now, won’t you?
你可能需要一个大副或船长,对吧?
And you might be needing a mate or a captain, huh?
-我想是的。——好的。
– I guess so. – All right.
你认为谁会一瘸一拐地走过来? … …可是高个子约翰·西尔弗呢?
And who do you think would come hobbling along for that berth… …but old Long John Silver?
那就叫诚实的高个约翰吧。
It’d be Honest Long John then.
我们一起去那里挖宝藏… …我们要搜遍所有海域,寻找那些岛屿上的宝藏。
And together, we’d go down there and dig up that treasure… … and we’d scour all the seas for all the treasures on those islands.
我们会去猎山羊。和对抗食人族。
And we’d hunt goats. And fight cannibals.
这是真的,朋友。肯定的,我们会的。
It’s true, matey. Certain, we will.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!