Home 冒险电影 金银岛(1934)

金银岛(1934)

0
金银岛(1934)

If none go, we’ll try and hold this cabin, and God defend the right.
雷卓斯,你来给枪上膛和分配弹♥药♥。
Redruth, you load and distribute those muskets.
如果只有几个人上岸… …记住我的话,西尔弗会把他们带回来的,像羊羔一样温顺。
If only a few go ashore… …you mark my word, Silver will bring them back, as mild as lambs.
-来拿你们的武器,先生们-来吧,吉姆。
– Come and get your sidearms, gentlemen. – Come on, Jim.
-你可以帮我们侦查更多。——确切地说,男孩。他们信任你。
– You can spy out a lot more for us. – Exactly, boy. They trust you.
你和西尔弗一直是好朋友。
Why, you and Silver have been great friends.
我知道。为什么,我们是朋友,我们要一起猎山羊。
I know. Why, we were mates, and we were gonna hunt goats together.
我甚至邀请他和我一起住。
I even asked him to live with me.
他是我最好的朋友。
He was the best friend I knew.
他给了我这个。
He gave me this.
我以前从没见过像他这样的人。
I never knew anybody like him before.
但我现在认识他了。
But I know him now.
肯定的,我做的。
Certain, I do.
船上的厨子在岸上意味着好运,伙计们。
Ship’s cook means luck ashore, mates.
开船,小伙子。
Shove off, lads.
西尔弗留下了六个人。
Silver has left six men.
其中一个可能是诚实的。
One of them might be honest.
吉姆!
Jim!
谁叫你一起来的?
Who told you to come along?
嗯,没人。我只是嘿,怎么了?
Well, nobody. I just– Hey, what?
吉姆!到这里来。
Jim! Come here.
等等我,伙计。
Wait for me, matey.
吉姆?你听到我吗?
Jim? You hear me?
吉姆!给我回来!
Jim! You come back here!
-亨特,吉姆上岸了吗?-是的,先生。
– Hunter, did Jim go ashore? – Why, yes, sir.
-我以为这是计划的一部分,先生-先生们,这是糟糕的主意
– I thought it was part of the plan, sir. – Gentlemen, this is bad business.
好了,好了,汤姆。你仔细想想。
Now, come now, Tom. You haul to and think it over.
你想说什么,约翰·西尔弗?我不会听那种话的。
What are you telling me, John Silver? I’ll not listen to the likes of that.
现在,离开。我不希望我的帆索被叛乱弄脏。
Now, be off. I don’t want my rigging fouled with mutiny.
-我是个诚实的人,你听到了吗?-是的,我相信… …但是,汤姆,你非常聪明。
– I’m an honest seaman, you hear? – Yeah, I’ll lay to that… …but, Tom, you’re smart as paint.
嘿,我一看到你就知道了。
Why, I knew that the minute I clapped eyes on you.
你不会让诚实妨碍你变聪明吧?
You ain’t gonna let honesty stand in the way of being smart, are you?
-天哪,那是什么?——那?我想那就是艾伦。
– In heaven’s name, what was that? – That? I reckon that be Allan.
所以你杀了艾伦,是吗?好吧,让他的灵魂安息吧。
So you killed Allan, have you? Well, rest his soul for a true seaman.
但如果可以,杀了我吧。我蔑视你。
But kill me if you can. I defies you.
这是两个。
That’s two.
——不是吉姆。他们不会。-他们现在什么都会做。
– Not Jim. They wouldn’t do– – They’ll do anything now.
我们唯一的机会就是,你们要待在下面。
Our only chance is to– Stay below there, you men.
回到那个舱里去。
Get back in that hold.
我们必须弃船。
We’ve got to abandon ship.
把所有的食物和火♥药♥装上划子。
Load the jollyboat with all the provisions and powder she’ll carry.
你们把船放进水里,装好东西。
You men get that boat in the water and get it loaded up.
-为什么弃船?-他们已经摊牌了。
– Why abandon ship? – They’ve shown their hand.
等他们回来,他们会登上它。
When they come back, they’ll board it.
他们已经杀了两个人了。我们下一个。
They’ve killed two men already. We’re next.
-我们不能拖住他们吗?-有这些猪猡在背后捅刀?
– Can’t we hold them off? – With these swine at our backs?
如果我们试图守住船尾舱,他们会烧了它。
If we tried to hold that aft cabin, they’d burn it.
我们得去弗林特的碉堡。
We’ve got to get to Flint’s blockhouse.
如果寨子还在,我们至少可以打一仗。
If that stockade is still standing, we can at least make a fight of it.
灰色!亚伯拉罕灰色!
Gray! Abraham Gray!
我们要离开这艘船了。
We’re about to leave this ship.
我认为你是个诚实的人。
I think you’re an honest man.
如果你想尽职,就出来跟我走。
If you wanna do your duty, come out and follow me.
-我支持你,先生-好样的
– I’m with you, sir. – Good man.
-停在船尾,帮忙划艇。——啊,先生。
– Lay aft and help with the boat. – Aye, sir.
不要开枪。不要开枪。
Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot.
-你是谁?-我是本·葛恩。
– Who are you? – I’m Ben Gunn.
我是可怜的老本·葛恩。
I’m poor old Ben Gunn.
我已经三年没和基♥督♥徒说过话了。
And I haven’t spoken to a Christian these three years.
三年吗?
Three years?
-你失事了吗?——不,朋友。被困。
– Were you shipwrecked? – Nay, mate. Marooned.
三年前被放逐。
Marooned three years agone.
我以牡蛎、浆果和山羊为食。
And I lived on oysters and berries and goats.
我为基♥督♥徒的饮食而心痛。
My heart’s sore for Christian diet.
你现在身上不会正好带着一块奶酪吧?
You mightn’t happen to have a piece of cheese about you, now?
——没有。-“没有,”你说?
– No. – “No,” says you?
“嗯,”我说,“多少个长夜我都梦见奶酪。”
Well, says I, many a long night I dreamed of cheese.
烤,大多。
It’s toasted, mostly.
然后我又醒了,我还在这里。
Then I wake up again, and here I were.
好吧,如果我能回到船上,你就会有一些。
Well, if I ever get aboard again, you shall have some.
好吧,现在有什么阻碍你上船呢?
Well, now, what’s to hinder you getting aboard now?
-这不是老弗林特的船吗?-哦,不。弗林特死了。
– Ain’t old Flint’s ship, be it? – Oh, no. Flint’s dead.
但他的大部分精力都在她身上。
But most of his hands are aboard her.
-我们运气更糟。-不是一条腿的人?
– Worse luck for us. – Not a one-legged man?
你的意思是小银?
You mean Silver?
如果你是高个子约翰派来的,我就跟猪肉一样,我知道这一点。
If you was sent by Long John, I’m just the same as pork, and I know it.
但你说的其他人是谁,伙计?
But who are the rest you spoke about, matey?
还有李甫西大夫、乡绅屈利劳尼和船长。
Well, there’s Dr. Livesey and Squire Trelawney and the captain.
你是说乡绅和医生?
Squires and doctors, says you?
“天生的绅士,”我说。
Gentlemen born, says I. That’s different.
-他们上岸了吗?——没有。
– Have they showed themselves ashore yet? – No.
活泼,医生,活泼!这是最后一次旅行。
Lively, doctor, lively! This is the last trip.
我在弗林特的船上之后,又去了另一艘船上。
So after I was on Flint’s ship, I was on another ship.
那是三年前的事了,我们监视了这个岛。
That was three years back, and we spied this island.
“弟兄们,”我说,“老弗林特的财宝就埋在那儿。
“Lads,” says I, “there’s where old Flint’s treasure’s buried.
让我们着陆,找到它。”
Let’s land and find it.”
我们打猎有12天。
Twelve days we hunts.
他们每天都对我骂人。
Every day they have worse words for me.
直到一个晴朗的早晨,所有的人都上船了。
Till one fine morning, all hands got aboard.
“至于你,本杰明·葛恩,”他们说… …“你这么肯定弗林特的财宝埋在这里… …你可以留下来找,”他们说。
“As for you, Benjamin Gunn,” says they… … “you’re so sure Flint’s treasure’s buried here… …you can just stay and find it,” says they.
你会说,这是一件绅士的事吗?
“Now, was that a gentlemanly thing to do,” says you?
你找到了吗?
Well, did you find it?
“这正是你的侍从和医生们想知道的,”我说。
That’s what your squires and doctors would like to know, says I.
“是的,”你说?
“Yes,” says you?
吉姆,在那块岩石后面舒适地坐着我的小皮船和桨… …就像我亲手做的一样。
Snug in behind that rock, Jim, is my little skin boat and paddle… …as I made it with my own hands.
你拿着它,划出去,找到乡绅,告诉他本·葛恩对天生的绅士比对幸运的绅士更有信心。
You takes it, paddles out, finds the squire and tells him… … that Ben Gunn puts a heap sight more confidence… …heap sight, mind you… …in gentlemen born than gentlemen of fortune.
然后像我亲你一样亲他的脸颊。
And then you nips him on the cheek like I does you.
——为什么?-然后你告诉他… …本·葛恩会在这座山上和他碰面。
– Why? – And then you tells him… … that Ben Gunn will meet him on this hill.
他要一个人来,手里拿着个白色的东西。
He’s to come alone with a white thing in his hand.
老实说,我不知道你在说什么… …不过我会把你的话全部告诉乡绅和大夫的。
Upon my word, I don’t know what you’re talking about… … but I’ll tell the squire and doctor everything that you said.
他们——他们开始战斗了。
They’ve be– They’ve begun to fight.
这里谁的枪法最好?
Who’s the best shot here?
特里罗尼先生,出去了。
Mr. Trelawney, out and away.
请帮我♥干♥掉一个海盗,先生。
Pick me off one of those pirates, if you please, sir.
快走,快走。
Move sharply, move sharply.
在那里。把球递给我。
There. Hand me that ball.
那是一个得分头饰!来吧,孩子们。
That’s a score snood! Come on, my boys.
别乱划桨,格雷。他走了。我们得使船靠岸,否则它会沉没的。
Stay to your oars, Gray. He’s gone. We’ve got to beach this boat or she’ll swamp.
左舷。左舷。
Larboard. Larboard a little.
我们忙得不可开交,伙计们。拿好你们的步♥枪♥。
We’re swamped here, lads. Hold to your muskets.
吉姆,谢天谢地你平安无事。
Jim, thank heaven you’re safe.
了,小伙子。弃船。
Up, lads. Abandon that boat.
寨子是我们唯一的机会。
Stockade’s our only chance.
是那些后舱室的家伙!
It’s them after-cabin blokes!
他们在向寨子冲去。来吧,小伙子们,拦住他们。
They’re making for the stockade. Come on, lads, head them off.
固定保护绳。保证,你这帮混♥蛋♥!
Belay that. Belay that, you swabs!
他们会把你像海鸥一样射下来。
They’ll shoot you down like a lot of gulls.
去参加那些演出,然后回到那艘船上。
Get to those gigs and get back to that ship.
来吧,小伙子。
Come on, lads.
开枪吧,伙计们。这就是浪费火♥药♥的方式。
Shoot away, me lads. That’s the way to waste powder.
国旗为他们指明了房♥子的位置。我们把它放低一点不是更好吗?
The flag spots the house for them. Hadn’t we better lower it?
降低国旗呢?
Lower the flag?
打击我的颜色吗?不是我,先生。
Strike my colors? Not I, sir.
我们的给养很少,但我们有足够的火♥药♥和炮弹。
We’ve little provisions, but we’ve plenty of powder and ball.
天哪,先生,这地方就是英国。
And by heaven, sir, this spot is England.
栅栏,喂!
Stockade, ahoy!
这是银。
It’s Silver himself.
我觉得这可能是个骗局。医生,负责观察。
I feel this may be a trick. Doctor, take charge of your watch.
灰色。乔伊斯。
Gray. Joyce.
你拿着休战旗干什么?
What do you want with your flag of truce?
先生,西尔弗船长要上船来跟我们谈条件。