♪ 大多数地方
Most any place
♪ 可以被视为一座天堂
Can seem to be a paradise
♪ 而你信奉的
While you embrace
天堂的烦恼
刘别谦出品
♪ 只是你崇拜的那个
Just the one that you adore
♪ 那里不需要
There needn’t be
♪ 一棵魔力苹果树
An apple tree with magic powers
♪ 你不需要铺满鲜花的花♥园♥
You need no garden filled with flowers
♪ 用来品尝香甜之触
To taste the thrill of sweet
♪ 时光飞逝
Fleet hours
♪ 温柔香水
Gentle perfume
♪ 还有丝滑柔软的靠垫
And cushions that are silk and soft
♪ 两个人在幽暗中
Two in the gloom
♪ 那是无声的叹息
That is silent but for sighs
♪ 那就是天堂
That’s paradise
♪ 手臂交缠 嘴唇亲吻
While arms entwine and lips are kissing
♪ 但若少了什么,那就意味着
But if there’s something missing, that signifies
♪ 天堂之烦恼
Trouble in paradise
请问,男爵
Yes, Baron.
我们应该先上什么菜,男爵?
What shall we start with, Baron?
嗯?哦,对
Hmm? Oh, yes.
没那么简单
That’s not so easy.
万事开头难
Beginnings are always difficult.
是的,男爵
Yes, Baron.
要是卡萨诺瓦 [浪荡子] 突然变成罗密欧
If Casanova suddenly turned out to be Romeo…
与朱丽叶共进晚餐
having supper with Juliet,
谁会成为克利奥帕特拉 [埃及艳后] ?
who might become Cleopatra,
你会先上什么?
how would you start?
我会先上鸡尾酒
I would start with cocktails.
嗯,嗯
Mm-hmm.
很好,太棒了
Very good. Excellent.
这一定得是最超凡脱俗的晚餐
It must be the most marvelous supper.
我们也许不会吃,但一定得超凡脱俗
We may not eat it, but it must be marvelous.
是,男爵
Yes, Baron.
– 还有,服务生 – 是,男爵?
– And, waiter? – Yes, Baron?
– 看见那月亮了吗? – 是的,男爵
– You see that moon? – Yes, Baron.
我要看见月亮映在香槟里
I want to see that moon in the champagne.
是,男爵
Yes, Baron.
“月亮映在香槟里”
“Moon in champagne”.
我要看到…
I want to see, um…
是,男爵
Yes, Baron.
– 至于你,服务生 – 是,男爵
– And as for you, waiter… – Yes, Baron?
我一点儿不想看见你
I don’t want to see you at all.
不会的,男爵
No, Baron.
– 哦,请原谅 – 嗯?
– Oh, I beg your pardon. – Hmm?
谢谢
Thank you.
是,先生,马上
Yes, sir. Right away.
– 哦,天哪,他差点看见我 – 谁?
– Oh, my gracious! He almost saw me. – Who?
图尔侯爵,他就站在大厅里
The Marquis de la Tour. He was standing in the lobby.
我觉得他没看见我,我肯定他没有,谢天谢地
I don’t think he saw me. I’m positive he didn’t. Thank heaven.
但我上来时,就在大厅里,阿克尼亚国王鲍里斯在那儿
But when I came up here, right out in the hall there was King Boris of Alconia.
– 那个网球运动员? – 那个网球运动员,
– The tennis player? – The tennis player.
他看见我了,还鞠躬了
He saw me. He bowed.
我能怎么办?我点头作答
What could I do? I nodded.
男爵,我不该来的
Baron, I shouldn’t have come.
可你来了
But you came.
而且你必须忘掉一切
And you must forget everything…
只记住你在这里,伯爵夫人
except that you are here, Countess.
外面月光下,一切看来都那么完美,那么简单
Out there in the moonlight everything seemed so perfect, so simple.
可现在
But now…
– 你认识鲍里斯国王吗? – 不不
– Do you know King Boris? – No, no.
– 你认识图尔侯爵吗? – 我倒愿意认识
– Do you the know the Marquis de la Tour? – I should like to.
最好别,他真的很迟钝,不过
You’d better not. He’s really very dull. But anyhow,
等国王告诉侯爵他看见我了,侯爵会告诉侯爵夫人
when the king tells the marquis that he saw me, the marquis will tell the marquise,
而侯爵夫人是香布罗公爵夫人最好的朋友
and the marquise is the best friend of the Duchess of Chambro.
她会打电♥话♥给科斯塔公主,而公主不喜欢我
And she will telephone the Princess de Costa. The princess doesn’t like me.
– 可我不在乎 – 你何必在乎?
– But I don’t care. – Why should you?
可她爱说话,今晚还没过完,全威尼斯都会知道了
But she talks a lot. And before this night’s over, all Venice will know about it.
到明天,运河上下会传遍流言
By tomorrow it’ll be Grand Canal gossip.

Oh.
别停,继续抱怨
Don’t stop. Keep right on complaining.
很动听
It’s beautiful.
你知道,我第一次见到你,还以为你是美国人
You know, when I first saw you, I thought you were an American.
谢谢
Thank you.
从其他国度来的人…完全不一样
Someone from another world…so entirely different.
– 哦 – 人为自己的阶级所累
– Oh. – One gets so tired of one’s own class.
王子、伯爵、公爵,还有国王
Princes and counts and dukes and kings.
人人都在谈购物,总是在试图卖♥♥珠宝
Everybody talking shop, always trying to sell jewelry.
后来我听到了你的名字
Then I heard your name
却发现你也不过是我们中的一员
and found out you were just one of us.
失望了?
Disappointed?
没有
No.
是骄傲
Proud.
非常骄傲
Very proud.
你好
Hello.
伯爵夫人?稍等
The countess? Just a moment.
是香布罗公爵夫人
The Duchess of Chambro.
你好,夫人
Hello, Your Grace.
是的,夫人
Yes, Your Grace.
你怎么知道我在这里?
Well, how did you know I was here?
哦,是侯爵啊
Oh, the marquis.
是,夫人,我明白
Yes, Your Grace, I see.
明天晚餐,在您的宫里?
Dinner tomorrow at your palace?
哦,我三生有幸
Well, I’d be delighted.
听好,莉莉,你回家时从后门进
Listen, Lily, when you come home, slip up the back way.
我…现在不能多说,但要按我说的做
L… I can’t talk now, but do what I tell you.
还有,莉莉
And listen, Lily.
知道你那烂狗都干了什么吗?
Do you know what that darn dog of yours did?
他还真的干了?
So he really did?
多可爱啊
How charming.
哦,替我恭喜公爵,再见
Well, my compliments to the duke. Good-bye.
来了,丑闻传开了
There you are. The scandal is on.

Oh.
伯爵夫人,我很抱歉
Countess, I’m sorry.
要是你觉得离开是最好的话,那就…
If you think it’s best for you to go, well…
我觉得你的话非常体贴
I think that’s very nice of you.
对,非常体贴
Yes, very nice.
– 我认为我们应该来杯鸡尾酒 – 啊
– I think we should have a cocktail. – Ah.
警方代表想知道…
The representative of police wants to know…
你当时有多少钱,费里巴先生
how much money you had, Monsieur Filiba.
嗯…哦,对
Uh… Oh, yes, yes.
我带了正好2万里拉
I had exactly 20,000 lira.
我刚兑现了一张旅行支票,把钱放进我的钱包里
I just cashed a traveler’s check and I put the money in my wallet.
你为什么让…这个人进来,费里巴先生?
Why did you let, uh, this man in, Monsieur Filiba?
哦,他敲了门
Well, he knocked on the door.
你看,我当时在等两位…两位生意伙伴
You see, I was expecting two, uh… two business associates.
然后发生了什么,费里巴先生?
And then what happened, Monsieur Filiba?
我说“请进”,他就进来了
Well, I said, “Come in”. And there he was.
模样端正的男子,留着小胡子和长连鬓胡
Fine-looking man with a moustache and long sideburns.
他说“晚上好,我是医生”
He said, “Good evening. I’m the doctor”.
我说“医生?” 他说“没错,医生”
I said, “Doctor?” He said, “Yes, the doctor.
“我是来看你的扁桃体的”
I’ve come to see about your tonsils”.
警方代表想知道…
The representative of police like to know…
你的扁桃体有什么问题吗,费里巴先生
if there is anything wrong with your tonsils, Monsieur Filiba.
没有
No.
我就是这么跟他解释的
That’s what I tried to tell him.
然后,一句接一句,他真是个很吸引人的家伙
Well, one word led to another. He was really a very charming fellow.
我们聊了大概十分钟
We talked for about ten minutes.
你们谈论什么,费里巴先生?
What did you talk about, Monsieur Filiba?
谈扁桃体
About tonsils.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!