我对您表示感谢,并有保留地表示敬意。
You have my thanks and, with certain reservations, my respect.
真好!她好吗?
How nice! How is sis?
恐怕病得很重。
Gravely ill, I’m afraid.
但仍能掌控自己的事务。
But still able to direct her affairs.
她委托我把应付的75美元的余款付给你。
She commissioned me to pay you the balance of the $75 due.
她没要收据吧?– 事实上,她说了。
She didn’t ask for a receipt, did she? – As a matter of fact, she did.
它还包括一笔额外的二百元 —
You will find that it also covers an additional $200…
感谢你救了她的命。
…for saving her life.
好吧,我会被诅咒的!
Well, I will be damned!
她说她回家时希望你能送她一程。
She says that when she goes home, she wants you to take her there.
可怜的孩子不知道自己病得有多厉害。
Poor child does not know how ill she really is.
律师先生,你赌牌吗?
Lawyer, J Noble Daggett, are you a betting man?
偶尔吧。
On occasion.
所有这一切加上普莱斯将军,赌她定能回到耶尔县家乡。
All of this and General Price, that she makes it back to Yell County.
哦,不赌!
Oh, no!
不,先生,不,先生!
No, sir, no, sir!
你为何不去找拉比夫在韦科的女友?
Why didn’t you look up La Beef’s girl in Waco?
我已经尽力了。
I did the best I could.
我把他带回家,让他穿着警官服下葬。
I took the boy home to be buried in his ranger’s suit.
没有女孩出现,我不相信他有女友。
No girl showed up. I don’t believe there was one.
你忙着领赏金呢吧。
You were too busy collecting the reward.
我只是有点忙,他们都不记得应该奖励多少了。
I was just a little busy. They forgot how much the reward was.
我得帮他们好好回忆。– 我能想象你是怎么做到的!
I had to help them remember. – I can imagine how you did that!
我想你看看这个。
This is what I wanted you to see.
爸爸的墓碑跟订造的有分别。
Papa’s marker was not what was ordered.
我要叫那个笨石匠更换它。
I had to make that fool of a stoneman change it.
总有一天,妈妈也会在这里。
Some day, Mama will be here.
我兄弟和他的家人的在那边。
And my brother and his family over there.
那边给我的妹妹和她的家人。
And that is for my sister and her family.
我会在这里,陪伴在爸爸的另一边。
And I will be here, on the other side of Papa.
知道我们将在哪里与永恒相遇,真是令人欣慰。
It’s comforting to know where we’ll meet eternity.
我想让你在我身旁安息,考伯恩。
I would like you to rest beside me, Rooster.
小姐姐,那个地方不应该属于你的家人吗,
Now, sis, that place should be for your family,
你的丈夫、孩子……
your husband, kids…
你没有亲戚。我可没算上陈李和那只猫。
You have no kin. I don’t count Chen Lee and the cat.
你要在哪里结束?一片荒野地?
Where would you end up? A neglected patch of weeds?
我会考虑接受你的提议,小姐姐。
I might just take you up on that offer, sis.
不好意思,我可不想太早搬进这里。
Excuse me if I don’t try to move in too soon.
由你保存老爸的枪绝对是对的。
I think it’s only right that you have Papa’s gun.
它会保住你的性命,– 我不太确定。
It might keep you alive. – I’m not so sure about that.
它走火那次几乎令你丧命。
Almost got you killed when it misfired once!
因你在喝醉时上错子弹。
Because you loaded it wrong in a state of drunkenness.
我应该让你教我怎么做。– 我会的。
I ought to get you to show me how. – I will.
相信你会再买♥♥一匹高大的骏马,– 是的…
Trust you to buy another tall horse. – Yeah…
他不如波好动,但斯通希尔说他能跳过四栏栅栏!
He’s not as game as Bo, but Stonehill says he can jump a four-rail fence!
你又老又胖,没法跳跨栏了!
You’re too old and too fat to be jumping horses!
好吧,有时间来看看那个胖老头吧。
Well, come to see a fat old man some time.