卖♥♥掉他们的马、大衣、枪和马鞍,我和你一起分。
Sell their horses, coats, guns and saddles, and I’ll split it with you.
你告诉过穆尔你会给他哥哥寄钱的。
You told Moon you’d send money to his brother.
我忘了要寄到哪里了。– 奥斯汀卫理公会教堂。
I forget where to send it. – The Methodist church, Austin.
你确定是奥斯汀而不是达拉斯吗?
Are you sure it was Austin and not Dallas?
你明知道就是奥斯汀!
You know it was Austin!
把它写给队长吧。
Write it out for the captain.
布斯,给他寄10美元,告诉他埋在这里了。
Boots, send this man $10 and tell him he’s buried here.
好的。所以就是这个人射杀了奈德·佩珀的马?
I’ll do that. So this man shot Ned Pepper’s horse?
没错,这就是埃尔帕索的著名的小马杀手!
Yeah, this is the famous horse-killer from El Paso!
他相信各人作好准备,就不会给人添乱。
He believes in putting everybody afoot. Less mischief that way.
少一些马就少一些马贼呗!
Fewer horses, fewer horse-thieves!
你的手怎么样了?
How’s your hand?
手和枪都属于最佳状态了。
Both rifle and hand are ready to shoot again.
希望准星更佳吧!
Straighter than before, I hope!
嘿,小姐姐!
Well, sister!
是时候让我自个奋力疾驰了。
The time has come for me to ride hard and fast.
你和麦卡莱斯特一家待在这里,我很快带着切尼回来。
You stay here with the McAlesters, and I’ll be back soon with Chaney.
你甩不掉我的。– 她都已经走了这么远了。
You can’t get shed of me. – She’s come this far.
是足够远了。– 我可不能在关键时刻掉链子。
It’s far enough. – I won’t quit when we’re so close.
她说的有道理,她为荣誉而战。
There’s something in what she’s saying. She’s won her spurs.
随便吧,我该说的都说了。
Let it go. I’ve said my piece.
不要再说什么“为荣誉而战”了! — 我要走了。
No more talk of “winning spurs”! – I’m going.
不能因为你说我可不可以去。
Not because you say I can or can’t.
我花了这么多钱来这里,而且我是在做我自己的事。
I paid good money to be here, and I’m on my own business.
我们不要再谈这件事了!
We’ll have no more talk about it!
吃饭咯!
Let’s eat!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
寻找一些蛛丝马迹。
Looking for a sign.
就算你看到了也还是等于看不到!
You couldn’t see it if you saw it!
我们步行走一段吧。
We’ll walk a ways.
你又在找蛛丝马迹吗?
You looking for a sign again?
是小马波。
It was Bo.
他步伐乱了。
He put his foot wrong.
他是累了。
He’s tired.
这不算斜坡。
This is no grade.
我曾搬着铁炉上过比这更斜的坡。
I’ve freighted iron stoves up harder grades than this.
我们就在这里扎营吧。
We’ll camp here.
就这里……
Here…
当我在科罗拉多州做货运时,我表现非常精明。。
I was a pretty fair hand with a jerk-line when I was freighting in Colorado.
我曾为一个总是想事多的老板工作。
I worked for a fella that was always down with something.
他总是心事重重地忙于他每天的活计。
He was carrying a 21-foot tapeworm with his business responsibilities.
这使他加速变老了!于是他的老婆开始插手一切。
That aged him! His wife commenced running things.
我可不打算为她做事了,于是我直说了。
I wasn’t about to work for her, so I told her so.
娘们总是太不慷慨。
Women have no generosity.
上帝啊,他们是多么讨厌掏钱出去啊!
Lord God, how they hate to pay up!
男人就应该永远不为娘们打工,除非他脑子里生锈了!
A man will never work for a woman unless he’s got clabber for brains!
那我付你25美元又如何解释?
What about the $25 I paid you?
什么25元?
What $25?
我可不会和一个醉鬼吵架的!
I will not bandy words with a drunkard!
这真的很聪明。你打败一个傻瓜,说明不了你什么。
That’s real smart. You’ve done nothing when you’ve bested a fool.
我们从麦卡莱斯特家来这走了将近50英里。
We have come nearly 50 miles from McAlester’s.
我们已经离奈德·佩珀的营地很近了。
We’re close to Ned Pepper’s camp.
明天我们就可以把他抓住。
Tomorrow we’ll take him.
如果我们真的像你说的那么近,我觉得你不应该生火。
If we’re as close as you say, I don’t think you should make a fire.
没有人叫你做。
Nobody asked you.
你拿着水壶要去哪?
Where are you going with that canteen?
去洗脸。
Wash the sleep off me.
我们没有多余的水了,喝了它吧!
We got no water to spare for that. Just take a drink!
我敢说下面应该有条小溪。
I’d say there’s a stream down below.
你要洗脸的就没法吃早餐了!
You wash and you’ll get no breakfast!
我们不能再浪费时间了。
We’ll waste no more time.
我们不该陪她一起去吗?
Shouldn’t one of us go down with her?
这里也许不安全。
It might not be safe.
相比其他的,她比什么都安全…
It’s safer for her than whatever she meets…
男人还是野兽!
…man or beast!
我认识你,小玛蒂。
I know you. Little Mattie.
我也认识你,汤姆·切尼。
And I know you, Tom Chaney.
你在干什么?这里可没钱让你算计。
What are you doing? There’s no money for you to squeeze here.
我是来打水的。– 我可不是问这个。
I came to fetch water. – That was not my meaning.
我是来此抓捕你回史密斯堡接受绞死的。
I’m here to take you back to Fort Smith and hang you.
我才不去呢。 — 那你还想咋样?
I won’t go. How do you like that?
山上有一群法警会逼着你去的。
There’s a posse of officers up the hill that’ll force you to go.
有多少法警呀? — 我觉得是50吧,他们可是动真格的。
How many officers? – I’d say 50, and they mean business.
所以你走在我前面走上那座山。
So you just walk right in front of me up that hill.
我要劳驾那些法警来追我了。
I think I’ll oblige those officers to come after me.
你敢拒绝的,我就开枪了。
If you refuse, I’ll have to shoot you.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
你最好懂得扣上扳机。
You’d better cock your piece.
直到锁上为止。
All the way back until it locks.
我知道怎么做。
I know how to do it.
你是说你不会主动跟我一起走吗?
You’re saying you won’t go with me of your own free will?
你搞错方向了,是你要跟我走!
You just got it the other way around. Now you follow me!
我没想到你真做呀。 — 小姐姐!
I didn’t think you’d do it. – Sis!
你在哪里? — 我在下面,我抓到切尼了!
Where are you? – I’m down here. I got Chaney!
我只是没想到你真这么做!
I just didn’t think you’d do it!
我有条肋骨折断了!
One of my short ribs is broken!
你杀了我父亲,而他却只是想帮你。
You killed my father, when he was trying to help you.
你就是一堆垃圾。
You’re just a piece of trash.
你还杀了一个坐在门廊上的德州议员。
You also killed a senator in Texas, when he was sitting on a porch swing.
都是我♥干♥的没错,而现在我却被一个孩子射中了!
Everything happens to me. And now I’m shot by a child!
你再不起来的,我就又开枪了!
I’ll shoot you again if you don’t get up!
你饥肠辘辘的时候我父亲收留了你。
My father took you in when you were hungry.
小管闲事的人!我会给你一个永生难忘的教训。
Little busybody! I’ll teach you a lesson you’ll never forget.
小姐姐!小姐姐!
Sis! Sis!
快点!我在下面这里!
Hurry up! Down here!
快带她走!
Take her and go!
骑马上山,别停!
Up the hill with the horses and don’t stop!
那边的人是谁?
Who holds out there?
狂人考伯恩和其他五十名法警。
Marshal Rooster Cogburn and fifty other armed officers.
再跟我说谎,我把你的脑袋打爆!
Tell me another lie and I’ll stove in your head!
说实话!谁在外面?
The truth! Who’s out there?
狂人考伯恩警长和德州骑警。
Marshal Rooster Cogburn and a Texas Ranger.
考伯恩
Rooster!
考伯恩,你能听到我说吗?
Rooster, can you hear me?
你最好回答我,不然我就杀了这女孩!你知道我做得出的!
You better answer or I’ll kill this girl! You know I’ll do it!
你想让我杀了她吗?
You want me to kill her?
你就做你认为最好的事吧,奈德!
Do what you think is best, Ned!
为什么,你……
Why, you…
她对我来说什么都不是!只不过是一个离家出走的女娃!
She’s nothing to me! Nothing but a runaway!
你和那个骑警快点!
You and that ranger get moving double fast!
如果我看到你骑马越过北边的山脊,我就放过那个女孩。
If I see you riding over that north ridge, I’ll spare the girl.
只给你五分钟!
You got five minutes!
我们需要的不止五分钟。– 没有再多的了。
We’ll need more than five minutes. – I won’t give you any more.
很快就会有一群法警过来跟上。
There’ll be a party of marshals coming soon.
你把汤姆·切尼交给我,我就误导他们六个小时。
You give me Tom Chaney, and I’ll mislead them for six hours.
还要放走那女孩。
Throw in that spitfire of a girl, too.
太不可信了,考伯恩!
Too thin, Rooster, too thin!
我不会相信你的。
I won’t trust you.
你的五分钟快结束了,你最好快走!
Your five minutes are running. You better move!
好了,我们在行动了,但五分钟不够。
All right, we’re moving, but we need more than five minutes.
我从来没有欺负过女人和孩子,但并不代表我永远不会这么做。
I never busted a cap on a woman or nobody under sixteen. But I’ll do it.
我是耶尔县的玛蒂·罗斯。
I’m Mattie Ross of Yell County.
我家小有薄田,你为什么要这样对待我?
My family has property. Why am I being treated like this?
你知道我有些事我不得不做就够了。
Well, it’s enough that you know I’ll do what I have to do.
我看见你中枪了,你的伤口呢?
I saw you shot. Where are your wounds?
我的伤口会自愈的哈。
My wounds heal by themselves from inside.
你和哈罗德留在这里,监视下面。
You and Harold stay here, keep a watch out below.
叫这只火鸡安静点,否则宰了它当晚餐吃。
Keep this turkeycock quiet or we’ll have him for supper.
你为什么不闭嘴?!
Why don’t you shut up?!
他是否低能的?
Is he simple-minded?