1965年3月
切·格瓦拉对古巴工业部的干部们宣布
他将去卡马圭省视察甘蔗种植情况
几天之后 格瓦拉 消失不见
关于他的去向的各种传闻层出不穷
甚至他的妻子 阿雷伊达 都不知晓他的踪迹
基于外界要求对其失踪做出解释的呼声
卡斯特罗决定公开宣读
一封来自切的信
他认为
He who merits,
以他最高的品格与美德
through qualification and virtue, the highest ranks
尚不能够
is, however, not counted
担任中♥央♥委员会成员这一最高职务
among the members of our Central Committee.
所以
And so
我们只能从埃内斯托·格瓦拉同志
we only can explain it by reading this letter
这封亲笔信里
from the hand and word
来进行推测
of Comrade Ernesto Guevara.
一封言简意赅的信
A self-explanatory letter.
信中写道
It says the following:
又是哈瓦那农业丰收的一年
“Havana, Year of Agriculture.
菲德尔 此时此刻 我思绪万千
Fidel, at this moment I remember many things:
当我在玛利亚·安东尼娅的家里遇见你
When I met you at Maria Antonia’s house,
你建议我到这里来
when you proposed that I come along,
当时的筹备工作是何等紧张
all the tension involved in the preparations.
一天有人问我们如果我们牺牲了 他们应该通知谁
One day they came by asking who to notify in case of death,
这种实际可能性让我们为之震惊
and the real possibility of it struck us all.
后来我们知道
Later we knew it was true
真正的革命的确 不是胜利就是牺牲
that in a real revolution, one either wins or dies.
我已经完成了
I feel that I have completed the part of my duty
我在古巴革命中的职责
that tied me to the Cuban revolution in its territory,
因此我要向你
and I say farewell to you,
向同志们向你的人♥民♥同时也是我的人♥民♥告别
to the comrades, to your people, who now are mine.
我正式辞去
I formally resign my positions
在党内的职务和我的部长职务
in the leadership of the party,
放弃我的少校军衔
my post as minister, my rank of comandante,
和我的古巴国籍
and my Cuban citizenship.
世界上的一些民族需要我去献出微薄的力量
Other nations of the world summon my modest efforts of assistance.
由于你担负着领导古巴人♥民♥的重任 我可以去做你不能去做的工作
I can do what is denied to you by your responsibility as Cuba’s leader,
分别的时刻到了
and the time has come for us to part.
如果我葬身异国他乡
If my last hour arrives beneath other skies,
那么我临终时想到的将会是这里的人♥民♥
my last thought will be for this people,
特别是你
and especially for you.”
让我看看你不戴帽子的样子
Let me see you without the hat.
你与令尊一模一样
You’re the living portrait of your father.
你有钱吗
You have the money?

Yes.
我们应该等时机成熟
We could wait until things settle down.
如果我们现在不做 再做的话 只能等到五十年后了
If we don’t do it now, we’ll have to wait another 50 years.
再来一张
One more.
一 二
One, two,

three.
阿蕾蒂塔 那边是爸爸妈妈的座位
Aleidita, remember Mom and Dad sit at the head of the table.
但是爸爸不在这里 我们就把位子给他的朋友雷蒙
But since Dad’s not here, we’ll give his friend Ramon the seat.
给 你 四 五
Here it is. Four and five.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
我不知道 去看看你弟弟在做什么
I don’t know. Go see what your brother is doing.
去看看你弟弟在做什么
Go see what your brother is doing.
美洲国家组织的特别代表
Special representative from the OAS?
是的 美洲国家组织
Yes, the Organization of American States.
请等一下
Just a second, please.
这个人是美洲国家组织的特别代表
There’s a man who is a special OAS representative.
– 美洲国家组织 – 是的 让他进来
– Organization of American States? – Yes, let him in.
– 请进 – 谢谢
– Please, come in. – Thank you.
先生 需要帮忙吗
Mister, may I help you with your suitcase?
不要
No need.
不 不
No. No.
我很担心蒙赫
I’m worried about Monje.
怎么了
Why?
我问他答应好的派二十个人过来
When I asked him about the 20 men he promised,
他说什么人 就像我从来没有和他说过一样
he said, “Which men?” as if I had never talked to him.
没事
It’s okay.
阿波李纳勒
Apolinar.
塞拉皮奥
Serapio.
– 你多大了 塞拉皮奥 – 十六
– How old are you, Serapio? – Sixteen.
十六岁已经知道自己想要什么了
At 16, a man already knows what he wants.
你好 我是卡姆巴
Hello. I’m Camba.
雷蒙
Ramon.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who that man is?
他和你一起来的
He came with you.
刚才和你握手的那个人
The man you just shook hands with
是切·格瓦拉
is Che Guevara.
– 真的吗 – 真的
– Are you sure? – Yes.
我能和他再握一次手吗
Could I shake his hand again?
– 雷蒙 – 里卡多
– Ramon. – Ricardo.
– 这是库库 英迪的弟弟 – 我知道 我知道
– This is Coco, Inti’s brother. – I know, I know.
– 这里的农场就是他的 – 布劳利奥
– The farm is under his name. – Braulio.
– 你好 兄弟 – 你好
– How are you doing, bro? – How are you?
– 米格尔 – 怎么样
– Miguel! – What’s up?
– 乌尔巴诺 旅途怎么样 – 一路艰辛
– Urbano, how was the trip? – Quite tough.
罗兰多
Rolando.
你是英迪
You’re Inti?
– 很荣幸见到您 – 应该是我很荣幸 我是雷蒙
– It’s an honor to meet you. – The honor is mine. I’m Ramon.
这是欧内斯托·马穆亚博士
This is Dr. Ernesto Maymura.
他是玻利维亚共♥产♥党员 在哈瓦那学过医
He’s in the Bolivian Communist Party and studied medicine in Havana.
– 你在哪里实习的 – 卡里克托·加西亚
– Where did you do your residency? – At Calixto Garcia.
我们就这样睡着了
And so we fell asleep.
你们知道我们醒来的时候到了哪里了吗
Do you know where we woke up?
– 美国 – 纽约
– In the United States. – In New York.
我们拿着巴拿马护照就直接入境了
We went right in with our Panamanian passports.
一切顺利
Everything was going smoothly
但是饥饿差点让我们把事情搞砸了
until we almost screwed it up because we were so hungry!
布劳利奥说 我们去那里 那里有热狗
Braulio says, “Let’s go over there, they have hot dogs.”
我们就去了那里 当然了 店主是多米尼加人
So we got there and, of course, the vendor was Dominican.
他说的第一句话就是 你们是古巴人
The first thing he says is, “Oh, but you’re Cuban.”
布劳利奥只是看了看他
Braulio just looks at him.
他给我们上热狗的时候再没说过一句话
He served us the hot dogs without another word.
我犯了一个错误 上错了航♥班♥
I made a mistake and took the wrong flight.
你们没有犯错 你们有所发现
You didn’t make a mistake, you discovered something.
我们发现了什么
What did we discover?
如果你把一头大象装扮成人 它还是能够顺利入境玻利维亚的
If you dress an elephant as a man, it would still make it into Bolivia.
说得好
Good one!
独一无二的玻利维亚
To Bolivia or anywhere else!
兄弟
Brother!
走吧
Let’s go.
你好
Hello.
– 欧斯塔基奥 – 欢迎 欧斯塔基奥 雷蒙
– Eustaquio. – Welcome, Eustaquio. I’m Ramon.
– 萨卢斯蒂奥 – 雷蒙
– Salustio. – Ramon.
– 佩德罗 – 雷蒙
– I’m Pedro. – Ramon.
帕科
Paco.
– 阿尼塞托 – 图玛 这是阿尼塞托
– Aniceto. – Tuma, this is Aniceto.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
图玛
Tuma.
– 威利 – 察帕科
– Willy. – I’m Chapaco.
我需要几天时间来记住你们的名字
I’ll need a few days to learn all your names.
我和蒙赫最近谈过
In the last conversation I had with Monje,
我说的很清楚 如果我们真的想改变这个社会
I made it clear that if we really want to change this society,
我们就是其中的中流砥柱
we are the ones most capable of doing it.
这就是为什么党必须支持游击战的原因
That’s why the party has to support the guerrilla.
蒙赫对武装斗争存有疑惑
Monje expressed his doubts about the armed struggle.
他谈起对家人的爱
He began to talk about his love for his family.
这里的人都有妻子儿女
And here people also have children and women that they have left behind.
这就是为什么 恕我直言 雷蒙
That is why, with all due respect, Ramon,
我认为党不会支持武装斗争
I don’t think the party will support an armed struggle,
更别提马里奥·蒙赫了
much less Mario Monje.
所以我请求回拉巴斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!