爱,你当个好人去给我们买♥♥点啤酒如何?
Lover, why don’t you be a sport and go get us some beer?
你要啤酒吗?
You want some beer?
如果你要的话,这里应该有,对吧?
I mean if you want some, it’ll be here. All right?
附近酒类商店在哪里?
Where is a liquor store around here?
54街有个派对商店
There is a party store down 54th Street.
拿个六瓶装进口的
Get a six-pack of something imported.
很难跟你说哪个牌子,不同地方卖♥♥的不一样
Hard to tell you what to get. Different places have different things.
给,这应该够了,好吗?
Here, that should cover it, okee-dokee?
好的好的,可以可以
Okee-dokee, Doggy Daddy.
她不是你这一辈子见过该死的最甜美的东西吗?
Ain’t she the sweetest goddamn thing you ever saw in your whole life?
我是说,她简直四级火♥辣♥什么的
I mean, is she a four-alarm fire, or what?
她看着很不错
She seems very nice.
不错?
Nice?
爸,“不错”这词不对,我说这女孩就是水蜜桃
Daddy, “nice” is not the word. I mean this girl, she’s a peach, You know.
对,她味道也像水蜜桃
Yes, she even tastes like a peach.
你看得出我爱她,对吗?
You can tell I’m in love with her, can’t you?
不,等等,我有话说
No, wait. I gotta talk.
坐下,闭嘴
Sit down! Shut up!
你♥他♥妈♥让我头大
You give me a fucking headache.
我是说,你太像你妈了,我不敢相信
I mean. You are so much like your mother, I can’t believe it.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是你妈,彻头彻尾
You are your fucking mother, through and through.
我三年没听到你消息
I haven’t heard from you in three years.
你突然之间就出现,大早上的八点钟
You show up all of a sudden, at 8:00 in the morning…
你走进来,像台该死的推土机
you walk in here like a goddamned bulldozer.
别会错意,我爱你,我高兴看见你
Now don’t get me wrong. I love you, I’m glad to see you.
但要慢慢来,老兄
But slow it down, man.
好吗?
All right?
好了
Now.
你什么时候结的婚?
When did you get married?
爸…
Well, Daddy….
我…我惹上他妈的大♥麻♥烦了
I’m in…I’m in big fucking trouble.
我…我真的需要你帮忙
I just…I really need your help.
不不不,别说了
No, no, stop talking.
– 你要我做什么? – 什么?
– What do you want from me? – What?
你要我做什么?
What do you want from me?
别再像个小孩子一样了
Stop acting like an infant!
你来是因为你要我帮你做什么,我…
You’re here because you want me to help you in someway. I…
你要我做什么?你需要钱?
What do you need from me? You need money?

No.
你还有朋友在警♥察♥部门吗?
You still have friends on the force?
有,我还有朋友在警♥察♥部门
Yes, I still have friends on the force.
那你能不能去搞清楚 他们知不知道我们的事?
Well then could you just find out if they know anything about us?
我认为他们屁也不知道,但我不想认为,我要确定
I don’t think they know shit. But I don’t wanna think, I want to know for sure.
我看你能办到,对吗?
I mean you can do that. Right?
你为什么认为我能办到?
What makes you think I could do that?
因为你当过警♥察♥
Because you were a cop.
但你为什么认为我会去做?
But what makes you think that I would do that?
因为我是你儿子
Because I’m your son.
哦,你是我儿子
Oh, you’re my son.
哦,你全都计划好了,是不是?
Oh, you got it all worked out, don’t you?
哦,行啊
Oh, yeah.
听着,该死,我从没要求过你一件事
Look. I mean, goddamn, I’ve never asked you for a goddamn thing.
老天他妈的在上,妈妈跟你离婚后
Jesus fucking Christ! After Mom divorced you…
我曾求过你什么事吗?
did I ever ask you for anything?
不,我没有
No. I didn’t.
当我会有一年半到两年见不到你时
When I wouldn’t see you for one and a half to two years…
我曾跟你吐过槽吗?
did I ever get into your shit about it?
还有你♥他♥妈♥的喝醉的那些时候
and that whole fucking time you were drunk,
我有没有生气指责过你?
did I ever get mad point my finger to you?
不,我从来没有,别人都有过,但我没有
No! I never did. Everybody else did, but I didn’t!
瞧,我只是需要帮助
Now look, I just need help
你♥他♥妈♥的能帮我,知道吗?
and you can fucking help me. All right?
我基本上是个资源多的人
Now, I’m basically a resourceful guy.
如果不是我真的需要,我也不会问你
If I didn’t really need it, I wouldn’t ask.
如果你要说不,那好吧
I mean, if you want to say no, then fine.
算了,别操心了,没问题,我走,好吗?
Forget it, don’t worry about it. No problem, I’m gone, all right?
童贞圣母回来了
The Virgin is back!
感谢上帝,我能吃下一匹马…
Thank God. I could eat a horse.
我没给你买♥♥鸡
I didn’t get you any chicken.
怎么回事?
Well, how come?
亲,现在太早了,只是九点钟
Honey, it’s too early in the morning. It’s only 9:00.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
迪克·里奇,迪克·里奇!
Dick Richie! Dick Richie!
是我,我是我
That’s me, I’m me.
进来
Come inside.

Okay.
坐,坐坐坐
Sit. Sit, sit.

Now.
你要读的是坏人当中的一个
The part you’ll be reading is one of the bad guys.
有布莱恩和马蒂
There’s Brian and Marty.
谁?
Who?
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
没有,没有
No. No.
彼得·布雷克已经选上布莱恩的角色
Peter Breck has been cast in the part of Brian.
所以你要读马蒂的角色
So, you’ll be reading for the role of Marty.
这场戏里,你俩在车上,比尔·沙特纳挂在引擎盖上
In this scene, you’re both in a car, and Bill Shatner’s hanging on the hood.
你想要做的,就是把他甩掉
What you want to do is get him off.
好的,我是马蒂
All right, I’m Marty.
– 准备好了? – 对
– Ready? – Yeah.
我在开车
I’m driving.
好了
Okay.
“他他妈的从哪儿来的?”
“Where the fuck did he come from?”
“我不知道,他变魔术一样出现了”
“I don’t know, he just appeared like magic”.
“别光坐在那里,开枪打他”
“Well, don’t just sit there, shoot him!”
“搞掂他”
“Get him!”
谢谢,里奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Richie.
我很佩服,你是个很不错的演员
I’m very impressed. You’re a very fine actor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们会通知你的
We’ll let you know.
好的
Okay.
– 好,一只手 – 一只手,来吧
– Okay, one-handed. – One hand. Here we go.
好,试试另一只
Good, try on the other one there.
火车来了
Here comes the train.
好了,他们什么也没发现
Well, they found nothing.
实际上,他们认为是毒品案
In fact, they think it’s drug related.
毒品案?为什么是毒品案?
Drug related? Why drug related?
哦,显然德拉科斯插了一脚那东西
Well, apparently Drexl had his big toe stuck in that shit.
真的?
Really?
德拉科斯跟一个叫布鲁·卢·博伊尔的人有关联
Drexl had an association with a fellow named Blue Lou Boyle.
– 这名字你有印象吗? – 没有
– Name mean anything to you? – No.
哦,如果你不在他的圈子混,就没有理由知道
Well, if you don’t hang around his circle, no reason it should.
他是谁?
Who is he?
黑帮分子,毒贩,一个你不想招惹的人
Gangster, drug dealer. Somebody that you don’t want him on your ass.
听着,克拉伦斯
Now look, Clarence
我打听到这个他妈的德拉科斯越多的事
the more I hear about this Drexl fucker…
我就越觉得你做了件好事
the more I think you did the right thing.
这人不单单是个野小子
This guy was not just some wild flake.
我先前就试图跟你说了,这人就像是条疯狗
That’s what I was trying to tell you before. The guy was like a mad dog.
那么,警♥察♥,他们没觉得…他们没在追我们?
So, the cops, they don’t think…. They’re not after us?
没有,除非他们听到更多消息
No. Until they hear something better.
他们只会假设德拉科斯跟布鲁·卢闹翻了
They will just assume Drexl had a falling out with Blue Lou.
一旦你离开这里,我都不会担心
And once you leave town, I wouldn’t even worry about it.
谢谢,多谢了,老爸,你真帮我过了难关
Thanks, thanks a lot, Daddy. You really came through for me.
我有些钱可以给你
I got some money I could give you.
不,留着,留着吧
No, keep it. Keep it.
那么,儿子
Well now, son.
我要你知道…
I want you to know that…
我希望你跟阿♥拉♥巴马一切顺利
I hope everything works out with you and Alabama.
我喜欢她
I like her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!