好嘞,我们来喽!
All right! Here we go!
飙上去,宝贝
Ride it out, baby!
耶!
Yeah!
我们要再来一次了,抓紧,埃利耶特
We’re going in for another one! Hang on, Elliot!
哦,耶,我们爽到了,这主意真好
Oh, yeah, we got this puppy. This was a good idea.
埃利耶特脸色有点发青
Elliot looks a little green.
埃利耶特
Elliot.
我的样子像是个金发美女,大♥波♥翘臀…
Do I look like a beautiful blond with big tits and an ass…
像法式香草冰激凌那么甜美吗?
that tastes like French-vanilla ice cream?
什么?
What?
我说,我的样子像是个金发美女,大♥波♥翘臀…
I said, do I look like a beautiful blond with big tits and an ass…
像法式香草冰激凌那么甜美吗?
that tastes like French-vanilla ice cream?

No.
不?好的,那你跟我扯这些废话干嘛?
No. Okay, then why are you telling me all this bullshit?
怎么,你想搞我吗?
What, do you want to fuck me?
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
他不舒服,哥们
He’s sick, man.
– 让我来处理,好吗? – 听着
– Let me handle this, all right? – Look.
知道吗?直说了吧
You know what? Just get it straight.
李不会冒风险,好吗?
Lee is not into taking risks, okay?
他有几个卖♥♥家,他跟他们交易好些年了,这些…
He’s got a couple of guys, he’s been dealing with them for years. These are…
他们很可靠,他们可以信赖,他们很安全
They’re reliable, they’re dependable, and they’re safe.
“给我猜个谜,蝙蝠侠”
Riddle me this, Batman”.
我说,如果你们爱得这么深,那你干嘛来了?
I mean if you’re so much in love with each other, what are you doing here?
我肯定你闲时有更好的事情可做
I’m sure you’ve got better things to do with your time
而不是整天在过山车上颠来倒去
than hanging around upside down on a roller coaster all day.
你们有兴趣,因为有那么多货给了你们贴士
Your guy is interested because with that much shit this bring your tips…
他可以他妈的在好莱坞扮酷到天荒地老
he could play Joe-fucking-Hollywood until the wheels come off.
他可以卖♥♥掉它,他可以吸了它,他…
He can sell it, he can snort it, he…
他可以拿它扮演圣诞老人,在我看来
he can play Santa Claus with it as far as I concern.
我说,按他付的价钱,他可以担得起四处乱撒
I mean, at the price he’s paying he’s been able to afford it just throw it around.
他会成为每个人最好的朋友,好吗?
He’s gonna be everybody’s best friend, all right?
我是说,我不想让他难做
I mean I’m not putting him down here.
那是他的钱,让他爱干什么干什么吧
It’s his money, let him do what ever the hell he wants.
但别指望我和我的朋友会吊在这里…
But don’t expect me and my friends to hang around…
永远等着你们生出些胆量来,好吗?
forever waiting for you guys to grow some guts, all right?
天爷啊
Jesus.
喂,你好
Yeah, hello.
嗨,李
Hi, Lee.
埃利耶特,今天周日
Elliot, it’s Sunday.
你能否告诉我为何周日还要跟你通话?
Can you tell me why I’m talking to you on Sunday?
我整个星期还没见够你吗?周日也要跟你通话?
Don’t I see enough of you all week? I gotta talk to you on Sunday too ?
我…我跟你想让我见的那个人在一起,李
I’m with that party that you wanted me to get together with, Lee.
你知道我说的是谁吧?
You know who I’m talking about?
我不敢相信,埃利耶特,你搞什么鬼
I don’t believe this. Elliot, why the hell are you talking to me…
跟我在电♥话♥里谈这个?
on my phone about that?
嗯,因为我跟…我跟这人在一起
Well, because I’m standing with the guy
他坚持要跟你说话
and he insists on talking to you.
什么?你♥他♥妈♥是不是疯了?
What, are you out of your fucking mind?
他…他…他说如果我不给你打电♥话♥,他就会对我…
He said…he said…he said that if I didn’t get you on the phone, that he would leaves me my ….
你好,李,我是克拉伦斯,咱们终于说上话了
Hello, Lee, it’s Clarence. At last, we speak.
首先,李,我要告诉你,我是你的超级粉丝
First of all, Lee, I want to tell you I’m a big fan of yours.
所以我想在洛城开拍《日瓦戈医生》
That’s why I want to open Dr. Zhivago in LA.
我需要你和你的能力来发行它
And I need you and your abilities to distribute it.
哦,克拉伦斯
Clarence
我不知道,克拉伦斯
I don’t know. Clarence
《日瓦戈医生》是一部大制♥作♥,你知道
Dr. Zhivago is a pretty big movie, you know.
你做过最大的电影,我们谈的是很多部片子
The biggest movie you’ve dealt with. We’re talking a lot of film here.
人犯傻才会对这样的电影没有一点谨慎
A man would be an idiot not to be a little cautious about a movie like that.
李,你并不傻
And, Lee, you’re no idiot.
不不不,我不是说我不感兴趣,克拉伦斯
No, no, no, no. I’m not saying I’m not interested, Clarence.
只不过当分销商并不是我的全部生意
It’s just that being a distributor is not what I’m all about.
我是电影制♥作♥人,你知道
I’m a movie producer, you know?
我在这世上是制♥作♥好电影的,不多…
I’m on this earth to make good movies, nothing more…
也不…哦,也许会少,有时候
and nothing, well, maybe less, sometimes.
别他妈的乱变道
Choose a fucking lane!
不,不是你,是个傻…不准给我中指
Not you, just an idiot…Don’t give me the finger!
我找人他妈的杀了你
I’ll fucking have you killed!
底线是,我不是派拉蒙,知道我的意思吗?
So, bottom line is I’m not Paramount. You know what I’m saying?
我有几个精选的分销商打交道
I got a select few distributors I deal with
我买♥♥他们的小制♥作♥电影,我达成我想要的
I buy their little movies and I accomplish what I want acomplish
然后我就他妈的离开
and I get the fuck out of there.
非常商业,非常容易,而且非常低风险,克拉伦斯
Very business-like, very easy, and very little risk, Clarence.
李,我们谈的是《日瓦戈医生》,它抵得上那一堆片子,一年半…
Lee, we’re talking Dr. Zhivago. It’ll be packing them in. For a year and a half…
两年…两年里除了我这一部 你不用买♥♥别人的电影,行吗?
two years, I just… two years you’re not gonna have to deal with anybody else’s movie but mine, all right?
除了你的不用别人的,哦,干嘛这么匆忙?
Nobody’s but yours. Well, what’s the rush here?
我只是想能赶上在戛纳发布,明白吗?
I just want to be able to announce the deal at Cannes, all right?
如果我有时间求爱,李,我会的
If I had time for a courtship, Lee, I would.
我会带你出去,拉着你的手,亲吻你的脸颊
I’d take you out, hold your hand, kiss your cheek to the door.
但我不是那个情况
But I’m not in that position.
我需要现在就知道 你我是否能一起上♥床♥
I need to know right now if you and I are in bed together or not.
如果你想要我的电影,李,你必须在恐惧与欲望中做出让步
If you want my movie, Lee, you must come to terms with your fear and desire.
恐惧与欲望,是吧,克拉伦斯?
Fear and desire, huh, Clarence?
你不知道我的影片赚钱总共超过28亿吗,克拉伦斯?
Don’t you know that my films have grossed more than $2.8 billion, Clarence?
让我跟埃利耶特说话
Let me talk to Elliot.
– 你要跟埃利耶特说话? – 让我跟埃利耶特说话
– You want to talk to Elliot? – Let me talk to Elliot.
埃利耶特,他要跟你说
Elliot. He wants to talk to you.
嗨,李
Hi, Lee.
埃利耶特,你从哪儿认识这人的?
Elliot, where do you know this guy from?
他是迪克的一个朋友,记得吗?
He’s a friend of Dick’s, remember?
谁是他妈的迪克?
Who the fuck is Dick?
你,你…
You, you…
你…你要我吸他的小♥弟♥弟♥?
You want me to suck his dick?
不不,谁是他妈的迪克?
No, no, who the fuck is Dick?
哦,谁是他妈的迪克?
Oh, who the fuck is Dick?
– 对 – 哦,迪克,他是我…
– Yeah. – Oh, Dick. His my..
他是我朋友,他在我的表演班上
His my friend. He’s in my acting class.
你告诉他我是个演员
You told him I’m an actor?
他行不行?他有才艺,还是…?
Is he any good? ls he talented, or…?
真的?
Really?
迪克怎么认识这人的?
How does Dick know this guy?
他们…他们…
They…they…
他们一起长大的
They grew up together.
好了,星期三在酒店,三点
Okay, Wednesday at the hotel, 3:00.
整个演员阵容都他妈带来,好吗?
Bring the whole fucking cast, all right?
埃利耶特,别再打给我了,特别是在周日,好吗?
Elliot, don’t call me here anymore, especially not on Sunday, all right?
他说什么?
What did he say?
– 好,等一下… – 你有没有告诉他我是演…
– Okay, just hold on for a secend… – Did you tell him I’m a
先闭嘴
Shut up for a second.
喂,你俩
Hey, you guys.
事情这么办
This is what’s going to happen.
三点钟在比弗利大使酒店,他想见所有人
Three o’clock, Beverly Ambassador, he wants to see everybody.
好吗?
Okay?
然后他会跟你谈
And, he’ll talk to you.
如果跟你谈过以后,他…
If after talking to you, he…
…喜欢你,想跟你打交道,他就会跟你打交道
likes you, wants to deal with you, he’ll deal with you.
如果他不喜欢,他会说:“操你”
If he doesn’t, he’ll say, “Fuck you,”
然后他会走出房♥间
and he’ll walk out of the room.
– 你有没有告诉他我是个演… – 先闭一会儿嘴
– Did you tell him I was a…? – Shut up for a second.
而且他要一袋样品
And he wants a sample bag.
完完全全没问题
No problem on all counts.
太棒了
Great.
你有没有告诉他我是个演员?
Did you tell him I was an actor?
是的,我告诉他了
Yes, I told him.
你告诉他我还不错?
You told him I was good?
是的,我撒谎了
Yeah, I lied.

Hi.
– 你好吗? – 很好
– How are you doing? – Oh, pretty good.
– 你是迪克吗?迪克·里奇? – 不是
– Are you Dick? Dick Richie? – No.
不,他现在不在
No, he’s not here right now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!