These were minors who reported a rape.
资料显示她们是被强♥奸♥的未成年人
Well, DNA can be wrong.
DNA也会出错吧
The odds of these four samples not coming from the same person
四个同样的样本 不是出自同一个人的几率
are in the hundreds of millions. It’s the same guy.
只有亿万分之一 就是同一个人干的
Now, look. We, uh, we don’t normally do this.
是这样 我们平时并不这么做的
We’re very careful with victim information.
受害者的信息我们会非常谨慎
But I’m hoping there might be some kind
但我希望从你们这四个女孩身上
of connection between all four of you girls.
找到某些相似点或者联♥系♥
Maybe you went to the same camp together
可能你们去过同一个夏令营
you shopped at the same mall.
或者在同一个商店买♥♥过东西
I can’t give you their names but I was hoping that
我不能告诉你她们的名字
you might take a look at their pictures.
但我希望你能看看她们的照片
(Lynn) Wait a minute. I don’t know if this is a good idea.
等一下 我不认为这是个好主意
No, no. I want, I want to. Yeah.
不 我想看 没事
All right, Annie, do you know this girl?
那好 安妮 你认识这个女孩么?
She’s from Cleveland.
她来自于克里夫兰
She’s fifteen years old.
十五岁
No.
不认识
No? Okay.
不认识 好
This is the M ilwaukee case.
这是密尔沃基的案子
This photo was taken about a year ago.
这照片是一年以前拍摄的
She’s fourteen.
她十四岁
Now, this girl was assaulted in St. Louis seven months ago.
这个女孩七个月前在圣路易斯遭到侵犯
She’s twelve.
她十二岁
(Lynn) Oh, my God.
我的天
(Annie) I don’t, I don’t know them.
我不 我不认识她们
(Doug) Okay. It’s okay. You did a good job.
没事的 你做得很好
Thank you, Annie.
谢谢你 安妮
Honey.
宝贝
(Annie) No. I’m fine. I just need a second.
我没事 我只是想一个人待一会儿
So you’re telling me the FB I’s been chasing this guy for years?
你们FBI追踪这个人已经几年了?
It looks that way, yeah.
算是吧
Look, on the upside, Will there’s more information for us.
从积极方面看 我们得到的信息越多
There’s more evidence for us.
证据就越多
The investigation is seeing a real breakthrough.
这项调查看起来就快有大突破了
I bet the agent in St. Louis said the same thing
我相信圣路易斯的探员在七个月以前
to some family about seven months ago.
对那些家庭也是这么说的
I understand your frustration, Will, I do
我理解你很沮丧 威尔 我能理解
but I’m working as hard as I can for Annie.
但是为了安妮 我正竭尽所能
Yeah, but it’s not enough, is it?
是的 但还不够 不是么?
I mean, that sick fuck is still out there grooming other girls, right?
那个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥现在还逍遥法外 祸害其他的女孩 对吧?
Will, I’m doing all I can. I’m sorry you don’t see it that way.
威尔 我正在尽我的全力 我很遗憾你没有看到这一点
(Lynn) Annie? Annie!
安妮?安妮!
Did she come down here?
她下来没有?
[suspense music]
[horn honking]
(Gail) You okay?
你还好吧?
You want something to drink? Water?
要喝点什么?水?
There were other girls.
还有其他的女孩
What other girls? Tell me what you mean.
什么其他的女孩?告诉我怎么了?
Charlie. He had other girls.
查理 他还有其他的女孩
Three of them. Like me.
三个 像我一样
There were other victims, you mean?
你是说 还有其他受害者?
He said that I was special.
他说我是最特别的
That I was the only one for him.
我是他的唯一
But if there are other girls–
但如果还有其他女孩…
They weren’t even– They weren’t even that pretty!
她们甚至…她们甚至没有多么漂亮!
Tell me why it matters.
告诉我 为什么这很重要?
No. No. No.
不 不 不
Why does that matter?
为什么这很重要?
[sobbing] Because they were just like me.
因为她们就像我一样
He told me, he said I was pretty.
他跟我说 他说我很漂亮
What’s wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了?
Why does it mean that something’s wrong with you?
你这话是什么意思?
If he lied to me the way he lied to those other girls, he never loved me.
他欺骗我就像欺骗那些女孩子一样 他从没有爱过我
He lied so he could have sex with me.
他欺骗我 就是为了和我做♥爱♥
What, Annie?
什么 安妮?
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
He raped me.
他强♥奸♥了我
He, he raped me.
他 他强♥奸♥了我
How could I have been so stupid?
我怎么会这么蠢!
All he wanted– My God.
他想要的…我的天
All he wanted was–
他想要的只是…
God, I’m so sorry.
天啊 我太难受了
(Lynn) Oh, God. She’s finally asleep.
上帝 她总算睡着了
This guy is one sick fuck.
这个人就是个他妈的变♥态♥
Will, I’m so worried about her. I’ve never seen her like this. I’m just–
威尔 我好担心她 我从没有见过她这个样子 我…
He’s just destroyed her. [sniffs]
他毁了她
He sent her a picture of his dick.
他给她发了一张他老二的照片
Please stop looking at this shit! [thud]
求你别看这些烂东西了!
What are you doing?
你干嘛啊?
What the f– What are you doing?
你他…你到底在做什么?
Why are you down here when you should be up there with her?
你应该在楼上陪着她的时候 你为什么在楼下?
You think finding this guy is more important
你觉得找到这个人会比
that it’s gonna make her better? Do you think that–
让她恢复更重要么? 你觉得…
Well, it might. Or it might save some other poor fucking girl.
也许吧 也许我这样还能 拯救其他可怜的女孩
I want this guy out of my house. I want him out of my house!
我要这个人滚出我家 我要他滚出去!
You want me to go up there and talk to her? I’ve tried.
你想让我上去跟她谈话?我试过了
She won’t fucking talk to me!
她不愿意跟我说!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
She finally fell asleep.
她好不容易睡着发
You’d fucking know that if you were up there with her.
你知道自己该不该在楼上陪她
It’s Annie. It’s Annie.
那是安妮 我们的安妮
She is in pain. She needs you and you’re just–
她现在很痛苦 她需要你 而你却在…
You’re sitting there doing nothing!
你却坐在这什么都不干!
All right. [papers ruffling]
算了
Here, here you go. [sniffs]
给你 随你便
(Coach) Cameron!
卡梅隆!
Look, Vicki’s sick. She can’t play today.
薇琪病了 她今天不能打了
You’re gonna start in her place.
你要接替她的位置
I don’t know, Coach. I–
我不知道行不行 教练 我…
We need you, Annie.
我们需要你 安妮
Can I count on you?
我能指望你么?
Yeah.
可以
That’s the spirit.
就是这个劲头
(Coach) At the net.
拦网
[crowd cheering]
(Kate) Annie! Harder!
安妮!加油!
(Brit) Hey, guys. Hi, Lynn.
嘿大家好 嘿林恩
(Lynn) Hey.
你好
You having fun? Yeah?
玩的开心么?
Dig in!
救起来!
Nice set!
接得好!
Block it!
拦住!
[suspense music]
You having a good time?
你看得够爽吧?
Huh?
啊?
You enjoying this, looking at all the young girls?
你爽么 看着这些女孩们?
What’s that?
什么啊?
You sick fuck!
你个变♥态♥!
(Will) I’ll kill ya! You fucking shit.
我要杀了你 你个垃圾!
(Will) You sick fucking cunt! I’ll kill ya!
你个变♥态♥!我要杀了你!
(Lynn) Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Dad, are you okay?
爸 你还好么?
(Coach) What happened?
怎么了?
(Lynn) What are you doing?
你在干什么?
(Coach) I’m calling the police.
我叫警♥察♥来
(man) Hey, hey, no, no, there’s no need
嘿 嘿 没 没那个必要
it’s, it’s just a misunderstanding.
只是 只是个误会
Dad, you’re hurt.
爸 你受伤了
No, no. Pumpkin, I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m sorry if I scared you, I’m okay.
没没 小甜心 我很好 没事的 很抱歉我吓到你了 我没事
(Coach) Are you sure? (man) Absolutely.
你确定? 当然确定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!