She just missed the truck.
她差点被卡车砸到
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Nothing, we’re okay. We were safe.
别怕 我们没事
It’s trashed.
让我看看
It’s over. It’s over. It’s all over.
没事了 没事了
Are you okay?
你们没事吧?
She’s okay.
她没事
There is some good news.It did fly.
还算好 至少它飞起来
What was it like?
感觉如何?
It was windy.
风很大
Windy.That’s intense.
风很大? 真过瘾
Move it.
走吧 达斯帝
That’s intense.
爽呆了
The Auto Club’s here.
高级车队来了
Maybe we should stop, see if they need help.
应该停下来帮忙
They’re fine. Pay attention to the road.
他们没事 专心开车
You’re fashionably late again.
你又耍帅迟到了
Give me a kiss.
耍帅迟到 来亲一个
Get out of here! Get out of here!
给我滚开
Loser!
逊毙了
Find your own twister!
自己找龙♥卷♥风♥吧
Losers!Move on!
小人 滚吧
Let’s go.
走吧
I’ll get them clean.
我会弄干净
Let’s get Dorothy 2 ready.
把桃乐丝二号♥准备好
You got full coverage on that truck?
你的车有保全险吗?
Liability only.
只有第三责任险
Liability only.
只有第三责任险?
It’s a pretty truck.
很帅的卡车
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don’t even think about it.
你想都别想
No way.
不行
This is the caboose! This is the caboose!
这是卡车后面
I’m waiting for orders.
我静候命令
Go ahead.
你来吧
It’s your truck.
车是你的
No, you should.
没关系
The battle zone should be northeast of 81.
战区在81公路东北方
The battle zone? What’re we doing?
战区? 你们要干嘛?
We’re going again.
再追下去
Again? But back there you almost got killed!
再追? 你差点没命
Just a close call.
那只是千钧一发
You’re going to cross 15 at Oklahoma 412. 412.
从412州道上15号♥公路
Copy that. Haynes, what’s on the Mesonet?
收到 情况如何?
Winds are continuing to back.
风速没变 CIL60度
Okay, guys, lets go get it.
好吧 咱们追上去
Mobile lab.Is it me, or is the main updraft shifting?
汤尼 风向有没有改变?
Upper-level winds are veering.
上风没有转向
It might dissipate. Do we have time to get in front of it?
它可能消散 赶得上吗?
Rotation is increasing. Shear is 90 knots.
旋转增快 变流时速90哩
50 outbound, 40 inbound.
向外50哩 向内40哩
We see a very pronounced hook.
我们看到很急速的转弯
Checking for you now.
我正在查
Doctor Miller
米勒博士
We’re getting southeast gusts at 40 miles per hour.
东南阵风时速40哩
Approaching 150 in the funnel.
旋涡中高达150哩
Storm motion is 225 degrees out of the southwest.
风向225度 西南风
We’re in position. Proceed.
一切就绪 继续进行
Must admire their spirit.
他们还真有冲劲
There’s your pal.
你的老友在那儿
What’re you doing?
你在干嘛?
Look at the updraft.The angle.
看它的上方气流和角度
It’s going to shift course.
它会转向
You sure?
你确定吗?
It’s definitely a sidewinder.
它肯定会转向
It’ll move left.
左转
Is that bad? Was there a road?
情况不好吗? 后面不是有路吗?
You’re right! Go!
快去 快去
Donald, now’s not a good time.
唐纳德 我现在没空
All right, put Julia on, Donny.
请茱莉听吧
Looking very good.
看来很不错
About a 4 miles up, hang a right,
还有四哩 靠右
let’s deploy and we’ll be done.
准备放下测量器
Doctor Miller
米勒博士?
Shit!Shit, it’s moving away!
可恶 它在转向
Looks like they’ll intercept.
看来会被他们追到
You told me this thing was going
该死 我以为
to stay on the same heading!
你说不会转向
We’re close.I know.
快到了
Where does this road take us?
这条路会到哪儿?
It feels unnatural,
我知道很不自然
but with Donald’s motility…
可是唐诺有不孕症 没办法
you won’t have a baby the usual way,
自然的方式没法怀孕
even standing on your head.
就算倒立做♥爱♥也没用
She’s a reproductive therapist.
她是生殖心理医生
Laurence… Damn.
罗伦斯
Laurence We must get ahead of this storm.
罗伦斯 我们得赶在暴风前面
What’s on the satellite?
卫星有何资料?
I can’t talk now. I’ll call you back.
现在不行 我们再联]络
South. Shifting due south, copy.
正在朝南方移♥动♥
We have an F-2, ladies and gentlemen.
各位 这是个F-2级
Possibly F-3.Read me?
也可能是F-3级 听到吗
There’s very, very large rope on the ground
地面形成巨大龙♥卷♥风♥
Very large.
非常大
It looks like it’s turning.
看来在转向
The atmosphere is unstable.
气团很不稳定
This is Rabbit!
我是小兔
It’s heading this way!
它在两点钟方向 正朝这里来
This is Sanders.
我是珊德
We are driving due east on a road we’ve been on for 6 miles.
我们正朝东行 还有六哩距离
We’ve got an F-3 sitting here on the ground. A beauty!
那是F3龙♥卷♥风♥ 漂亮极了
Jo, it’s Barn Burner!It won’t hang out long!
裘 它不会停留太久
We got it! We see it!
我们看到了
We’re getting slammed in here. You better hang back.
这里的雨很大 你们最好留在后头
Is this thing loaded? Yeah, go for it.
有底片吗? 有 尽管用
Rain bands. What
雨带 什么?
Look at the surf.
你看平原吹来的雨点
Shit, horizontal rain! Hang on!
水平雨点 坐好
Jesus, I’ve never seen clutter like this.
我没看过这样的天空
I don’t think anyone has.
谁都没看过 来吧
Flash frequencies are high.We’re in the core.
闪动很厉害 我们在旋风核心
We got sisters!
姐妹龙♥卷♥风♥
Julia, I can’t talk now.
茱莉 现在不行
We’re under the flanking line.
我们正往侧线去
I realize that.
我知道
We can’t attack from the south. We’ll get rolled.
不能从南边 会错过的
Watch me.
等着瞧
I know you’re upset.
我知道你很气
You just must breathe. We both got to breathe.
你得深呼吸
Cow.
乳牛
I must go, Julia! We got cows!
我们不能再谈 这里有乳牛
Another cow!
又来一头
Acturaly I think it was the same one.
我看那是同一头
We got drunkards. We got no path!
我们得放在这儿 前面没路
Get us out of here!
情况不妙 你得离开
I’m trying! Floor it!
我正在试 快
Look out!
坐好
It was incredible.
天啊 真是惊人
Oh, honey… honey…
甜心
Did you see that?
看到了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!