They were convinced you were involved with a shootout.
他们确信你卷入了一场枪击事件
I told them there’s no way you’d be involved with that…
我告诉他们这不可能
…but they’re looking for you. Right now.
但他们还是在找你, 就在现在
Why are they after you?
他们为什么抓你?
Shit!
该死!
Hello, Michael.
你好, 迈克尔
What the fuck is going on?
他妈的到底发生什么事了?
Stop the car.
停车
Stop the car!
停车!
Back off!
后退!
Okay.

Okay.
好, 没问题
All right.
好吧
But you’ve lost a lot of blood.
你流了很多血
If you don’t stop the car, you’ll get us both killed.
如果你不停车的话, 我们都会死的
I’m not screwing around! Neither am I!
我不是在胡闹! 我也不是!
Shut up and hold on. I’ll be fine.
闭上你的嘴, 我很好
Shit!
他妈的!
A second escape. Impressive.
又逃脱了, 真是令人印象深刻
Perhaps Raze wasn’t overstating matters.
可能瑞兹没有夸大事实
Raze didn’t bring back this.
瑞兹可没带回这个
If Michael is indeed The Carrier, the Vampires could…
如果迈克尔的确是我们要找的人, 那吸血鬼就会…
Relax, old friend.
别紧张, 老伙计
I’ve tasted his flesh.
我尝过他的肉
Just two days till full moon.
离月圆还有两天
Soon, he will be a Lycan.
很快, 他就会成为一个狼人了
Soon, he will come looking for us.
很快, 他就会来找我们了
It’s a shame we don’t have more.
很可惜我们没有更多了
Positive.
确实如此
Lay still. Your skull’s taken a good knock.
躺着别动, 你的头被狠狠地敲了一下
You’ve been unconscious for a while.
你曾短暂昏迷过
Do you have any idea why those men were after you?
你知道为什么那些人追你?
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
You’re safe.
这地方很安全
I’m Selene.
我是瑟琳娜
So, for once, the rumors were true.
所以, 起码这次谣言是真的
The whole house has been absolutely buzzing about your new pet.
整间房♥子的人都对你的新宠议论纷纷
Are you going to try to turn him? Of course not.
你打算把他变成我们同类? 当然不是
So why did you bring him here?
那你为什么把他带到这儿来?
He saved my life.
他救过我
Why are you here? Kraven sent me.
你怎么来这儿了? 克莱恩派我来的
He wants to see you. Now.
他想见你, 现在
This is completely unacceptable!
我不会同意的!
You go against my orders and spend the night away from the mansion
你违抗我的命令, 整晚离开
…with a human? A human you’ve since brought back to my house.
和一个人类在一起?居然还带到我这里来!
As far as I’m concerned, this is still Viktor’s house.
据我所知, 这儿仍是维克多的
Look, I don’t want to argue.
你知道, 我不想吵架
I just need you understand that Michael is somehow important to the Lycans…
你要知道迈克尔对狼人来说有多重要
So now it’s “Michael”! Would you just hear me out?
现在叫迈克尔了! 能先听完我说的话吗?
It’s beyond me why you’re so obsessed over this ridiculous theory.
我难以理解为什么你执着于这个荒谬的理论
Lucian wouldn’t be a bit interested in a human…
卢西恩绝不会对一个人类有丝毫的兴趣
…Michael or otherwise.
无论是迈克尔还是别人
Wait a minute.
等一下
You’re infatuated with him, aren’t you?
他让你着迷了, 对吧?
Now, that’s a ridiculous theory.
这想法真荒谬
Is it?
到底是不是呢?
Leave us!
离开这儿!
I sure hope you never get pissed off with me.
我希望你不会生我的气
Hold on.
等等
Check this out.
试试这个
Go ahead. Squeeze off a few.
动手吧, 射击
Eject the mag.
退出弹夹
You’ve copied the Lycan rounds. Silver nitrate.
你已经克隆了狼人的子弹, 硝酸银
A lethal dose.
足以致命的剂量
They won’t dig these out, like our usual rounds.
他们不能像挖出一般子弹一样挖出这个
Straight into the bloodstream. Ain’t nothing to dig out.
直接流入血液中, 什么也挖不出来的
Tell me, Kahn.
告诉我, 卡恩
Do you believe Lucian died the way they say?
你相信卢西恩是像他们说的那样死了吗?
Kraven telling war stories again? That’s my point.
克莱恩又讲起战争故事了? 那是我的看法
It’s nothing but an ancient story. His story.
那只不过是个古老的故事, 他的故事
There’s not a shred of proof he killed Lucian, only his word.
除了他说的, 没什么能证明他杀死卢西恩
I’ve never underestimated Kraven’s lust for advancement…
我从没低估过克莱恩对进步的渴求程度
…but Viktor believed him and that’s all that matters.
但是维克多相信他, 那才是重点
Where you going with this anyway? Nowhere.
你要带着这个东西去哪? 哪也不去
Engaging Death Dealers in public and chasing after some human…
和死亡行者公开交火, 并追击人类
…was not what I had in mind. You were told to set up shop and lay low!
并不是我所想的, 你们应该开个店做掩护!
Calm yourself, Kraven!
冷静点, 克莱恩!
The human doesn’t concern you.
人类跟你无关
And besides, I’ve laid low for quite long enough.
而且除此之外, 我已经藏头缩尾很久了
Just keep your men at bay, Lucian.
管好你的人, 卢西恩
At least for the time being.
至少从现在开始
Don’t force me to regret our arrangement.
别逼我为我们的交易后悔
You just concentrate on your part.
你只要尽好你自己的本份
Remember, I’ve bled for you once already.
记住, 我已经为你流过一次血了
Without me, you’d have nothing.
没我, 你什么也做不成
You’d be nothing.
你一无所有
Of the scores of brave souls who entered Lucian’s fortress…
在进攻卢西恩堡垒的全部勇士中间
…a single Vampire survived; Kraven…
只有一个吸血鬼幸存下来了, 他就是克莱恩
…who was richly rewarded for not only setting the great blaze…
他受到丰厚的奖赏, 不仅是因为他制♥造♥了大火
…but for returning with evidence of the Lycan master’s demise…
还因为他带回了狼人族首领死亡的证据
…the branded skin, cut from Lucian’s very arm.
一块卢西恩胳膊上的有烙印的皮
I’ve been looking for you. He’s been bitten.
我一直在找你, 他被咬了
Your human, he’s been marked by a Lycan.
他已经被打上了狼人的标记
Did Kraven put you up to this? No.
是克莱恩跟你说的吗? 不是
I saw the wound with my own eyes, I swear it.
我亲眼看见了那个伤口, 我发誓
But what about the Covenant?
但是盟约怎么办?
You know it’s forbidden!
你知道, 这个是不允许的
And ever since he bit me, I’ve been…
自从他咬了我之后, 我就
I’ve been having these hallucinations and these delusions.
我就有了这些幻想和错觉
All I know is, it feels like my skull is splitting in half.
我所知道的就是, 好像我的头裂成两半似的
Okay, so a full-grown man bit you?
我懂了, 一个成年男子咬了你?
Jesus.
天哪!
Are you sure this wasn’t a dog?
你肯定不是狗咬的吗?
I said, it was a man. It was a man.
我说过了, 是个人, 是一个人!
Okay, I got it. He was after me.
好, 我明白了 他当时在追我
And that woman from the subway… What woman?
然后地铁里的那个女人 什么女人?
Haven’t you been listening to me? She took me hostage!
你到底听没听我说话?她把我当人♥质♥!
All right.
好, 我在听
Just… Please.
等一下
I’ll help you get this all sorted out, all right? I’ll be right back.
我会帮你弄清楚的, 好吗?我一会就回来
Let go, Michael.
放手, 迈克尔
Let go.
放手
Just calm down, okay? I’m gonna be back in a minute.
冷静点, 好吗?我一会儿就回来
That’s a promise. All right.
我保证 好吧
Please forgive me…
请原谅我…
…but I desperately need your guidance.
但是我真的需要你的指导
Kahn wants to see you.
卡恩想见你
To my knowledge…
就我所知
…an Awakening has never been attempted by one such as myself.
唤醒仪式从未由像我这种辈分的人执行过
The elders hold the power to organize their memories and thoughts…
长老们都有能力组织他们的记忆和思想
…into a single, cohesive vision…
变成一个连贯的影像
…a detailed record of their reign.
和详细的记录
I can only hope Viktor will hear my plea.
我只希望维克多能听听我的恳求
Please forgive me, but I desperately need your guidance.
请原谅我, 但我真的需要你的指导
I apologize for awakening you ahead of schedule…
很抱歉提前唤醒你
…but I fear we may all be in grave danger.
我担心我们可能处于非常危机之中
Especially you, my lord, if left in your weakened state.
尤其是你, 我的主人, 你现在是如此虚弱
For I believe that Lucian is alive and well.
因为我相信卢西恩仍活得好好的
Here. Now. In this very city…
现在就在这个城市里…
…preparing to hit us during the Awakening ceremony.
他准备在唤醒仪式上攻击我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!