It seemed like a good idea at the time.
当时看来, 这是个不错的主意
And have you?

Moved on?
忘记了吗?
Have you?
那你呢?
I need you to keep what I’m about to tell you under the strictest confidence.
我要你对我将要告诉你的事, 守口如瓶
It can wait.
等一下
Who started the war?
谁发动的战争?
They did.
他们
Or at least that’s what we’ve been led to believe.
或者至少我们得这样认为
Digging into the past is forbidden.
挖掘历史是被禁止的
I should be heading back.
我得回去了
What about me?
那我呢?
Viktor will know what to do. I’ll come back tomorrow night.
维克多知道怎么做, 我会回来的
I won’t stay alone. You will if you want to live.
我可不想一个人在这 想活命就听话
I want to go with you.
我想和你一起走
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
When the full moon rises tomorrow night…
当明天月圆的时候
…you will change, you will kill, and you will feed.
你将会改变, 你将会去杀人, 你将会去饮血
It’s unavoidable.
这是不可避免的
I can’t leave you free to roam around. I’m sorry.
我不能让你到处乱窜, 为所欲为, 对不起
A single round won’t kill you, but silver prevents transformation.
一发子弹不会杀了你, 但银会防止变身
At least for a few hours.
至少可以防止几个小时
If I don’t return in time, do yourself a favor.
如果我没按时回来的话, 帮自己个忙
Use it.
用这个
Yeah?
嗯?
My lord. She’s here.
主人 她来了
How could you do this to me? Embarrass me like this?
你怎么能这么对我?让我这样难堪?
The entire coven knows that I had plans for us.
整个家族都知道我们有个计划
There is no us! You’ll go before Viktor…
没有什么”我们” 你得去维克多那里
…and tell him exactly what I tell you to! From here on out, you’ll do as I say.
告诉他我对你说的话, 从现在起, 你要按我说的做
Is that in any way unclear?
还有什么不清楚的吗?
Come closer, my child.
来, 近点, 我的孩子
Outside.
出去
Come on, move it.
快点, 走
I’ve been lost without you, my lord.
没有你我迷失了方向, 主人
Constantly hounded by Kraven and his never-ending infatuation.
克莱恩不停地纠缠我, 并乐此不疲
It is the oldest story in the book.
这是书中最古老的故事
He desires the one thing he cannot have.
他想拥有一样他得不到的东西
Now, tell me…
现在, 告诉我
…why have you come to believe that Lucian still lives?
为什么你相信卢西恩仍活着?
Yeah. I’ve given you all the proof you need.
嗯 我给了你所需要的全部证据
Incoherent thoughts and images, nothing more.
只是些不连贯的思绪和影像而已, 没有别的了
Which is precisely why the Awakening is performed by an elder.
那正是为何唤醒得由长老来完成
You do not possess the necessary skills.
你还没有具备所需的技能
But I did see Lucian. I shot him. You must believe me.
但我的确看见卢西恩了, 还打了他, 相信我
The chain has never been broken. Not once.
惯例从来没被破坏过, 一次都没有
Not in 14 centuries.
十四个世纪都没有
Not since we elders first began to leapfrog through time.
自从我们这些老家伙交替出现以来, 就没有过
One awake, two asleep. That’s the way of it.
一个醒着, 两个沉睡着, 就是这样
It is Marcus’ turn to reign, not mine.
现在是马库斯统治的时代, 不是我的
There’s been a complication. But I had no choice.
事情有点复杂 但我没有选择
The coven is in danger, and Michael is the key…
家族处于危险之中, 迈克尔是关键
Yes.
没错
The Lycan.
狼人
Please.
求求你
Give me the chance to get proof you require.
给我机会让我去搞到你要的证据吧
Fine.
好的
I will leave it to Kraven to collect the proof…
我让克莱恩去搜集证据
…if there is any.
如果确实有的话
How could you trust him over me?
为什么你信任他多于信任我?
Because he is not the one who has been tainted by an animal.
因为他没有被动物感染
I love you…
我爱你
…like a daughter, but you leave me with no choice.
就像爱女儿一样, 但你让我没有选择
These rules are in place for a good reason…
这些规矩的存在一定有其合理的理由
…and they are the only reason we have survived this long.
而且那也是我们活这么久的唯一理由
You will not be shown an ounce of leniency.
你连一丁点的仁慈都不会得到
When Amelia arrives, the Council will convene and decide your fate.
阿米莉亚来了以后, 理事会将开会决定你的命运
You have broken the chain and the Covenant!
你破坏了惯例, 破坏了盟约!
You must be judged!
你该受到审判!
You should’ve listened to me and stayed out of this.
你应该听我的话, 别再管这事了
Now you’ll be lucky if I can convince the Council to spare your life.
如果你运气好, 也许我能说服理事会宽恕你
Tell me.
告诉我
Did you have the nerve to cut the skin from his arm, or did Lucian do it?
是你从卢西恩手臂上割下那块皮, 还是卢西恩自己割的?
Mark my words.
记着我的话
Soon, you’ll be seeing things my way.
不久, 你就会用我的眼光看待问题
No one opens this door. Understood?
不许开门, 明白吗?
I can’t afford to have my future queen run off with that Lycan again.
我不能让我未来的女王和那个狼人再次私奔
Shit.
该死!
Change of plans. Amelia will be picked up by Soren and his team.
改变计划, 索伦和他的小队会把阿米莉亚接来
That’s our job. Not anymore.
那是我们的工作! 从现在起不是了
Why are you helping me? I’m not. I’m helping me.
为什么你要帮我? 不, 我是在帮我自己
What’s going on? The perimeter sensor’s been tripped.
发生什么了? 警报器被触动了
We’re locking down the mansion.
我们正封锁整座楼
It’s Selene. She’s escaped, to go to him, to Michael.
是瑟琳娜, 她跑了, 去找迈克尔了
I want that Lycan’s head on a plate.
把那个狼人的头提来见我!
We need to go.
我们得走了
Get down!
蹲下!
Go. Go.
快, 走!
Jump. Are you fucking kidding me?
跳啊! 你不是跟我开玩笑吧?
Any luck? False alarm.
有消息吗? 只是假警报
The dogs would’ve been all over it if anything had gotten near that fence.
如果有东西靠近围栏, 那些狗早就扑上去了
Amelia should have arrived by now. Yes.
阿米莉亚应该已经到了 是啊
Look, I want you to slip off the property and find out what’s keeping her.
听着, 你离开这, 去看看什么事情耽搁了她
You’ve got it.
知道了
Maybe we should pull over and dose him.
或许我们应该停车给他吃点药
Fuck him. He’ll be all right. We’re almost there.
狗屁, 他会没事的, 我们就快到了
Oh, shit. He’s not gonna make it. Pull over. Pull over!
噢, 该死!他不行了, 停车, 停车!
Get the kit.
拿工具包来
Stick him. Stick him.
给他打♥针♥ 快
My lord.
主人
Viktor wants to speak with you.
维克多找你
My lord.
主人
I sent for Selene…
我让人去叫瑟琳娜
…not you.
不是叫你
She’s defied your orders…
她违抗你的命令
…and fled the mansion, my lord.
从这里逃出去了, 主人
Your incompetence is becoming most taxing.
你的无能现在最让我费神
It’s not my fault. She’s become obsessed…
这不是我的错, 她很坚持
…thinks that I’m at the core of some ridiculous conspiracy.
认为我是某个荒谬阴谋的主使者
And here’s my proof.
这是我的证据
Now, I want you to tell them exactly what you told me.
现在, 你把你跟我说的话, 再跟他们说一遍
All right, all right.
好吧, 好吧
We’ve been searching for someone with a special trait.
我们一直在找一个特殊的人
A direct descendant of Alexander Corvinus…
亚历山大•柯文纳斯的后裔
…Hungarian, a warlord…
匈牙利人, 一个军阀
…who came to power in the early seasons of the fifth century.
在五世纪初的时候掌权
Just in time to watch a plague ravage his village.
恰好目睹瘟疫毁灭了他的村庄
He alone survived.
只有他一人活了下来
Somehow, his body was able to change the disease…
不知为何, 他的身体可以改变疾病
…mold it to his benefit.
使其对他自身有益
He became the first true immortal.
他成为了第一个真正的不死者
And years later, he fathered at least two children…
许多年之后, 他至少有了两个孩子
…who inherited this same trait.
这两个孩子也都继承了相同的特性
The sons of the Corvinus clan.
亚历山大•柯文纳斯家族的男孩们
One bitten by bat, one by wolf…
一个被蝙蝠咬了, 一个被狼咬了
…one to walk the lonely road of mortality as a human.
还有一个像人一样…独自走在由生到死的路上
It’s a ridiculous legend. Nothing! That may be…
这是个荒唐的传说, 仅此而已 可能吧
…but our species do have a common ancestor.
但是我们的种族的确有一个共同的祖先
A mutation of the original virus…
一个原病毒的异变
…is directly linked to his bloodline.
和他的血脉有直接的关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!