峰顶雪花飞扬
Spindrift coming off the top.
区域型气候 如果有事的话 那会显现在其他山峰的
That’s local. If something was coming in, it’d show on the other peaks.
你妹没事的 自己保重吧
Your sister’s fine, man. You look after yourself.
你也一样 谢谢你
You too. Thanks for everything.
了解 你们在上面小心
Understood, Tom. You guys take good care up there.
谢了 基地 通话完毕
Thanks, base. Out.
你听见了
Well, you heard it.
电脑显示它正在成形
Computer model shows it’s building.
那叫人忧虑
That’s a concern.
我们再一小时就能到隘口了 是吗?
We’re about an hour from the bottleneck, right?
快上去吧
Let’s kick it and get up there.
要是气候变糟 我们躲到冰崖下
Gets any worse, we’ll shelter under the ice cliffs.
万一它来得快 我们就完全暴露在外面了
If it comes in fast, we’re totally exposed out here.
它不快 他说它移♥动♥缓慢
It’s not fast. He said it’s slow-moving.
它有七成机率会转向东方 错过我们
There’s a 70% chance it’ll turn east and miss us.
我不冒险 不在二万六千英尺的高度
I’m not gonna risk a storm. Not at 26,000.
我们不做蠢事 气候会变坏
We’re not suggesting anything stupid. The weather could turn.
我们的机会不错 我们再五小时就登顶了
The odds are with us. We’re five hours from the summit.
现在回去 我们失去机会了
We turn back now, that’s it. We’ve lost our window.
我知道 我很清楚 这是我的责任
I know. Elliot, I’ m aware of that. It’s my responsibility.
我不会让造势活动危及安全
I won’t let a marketing campaign compromise our safety.
你以为我只想造势?
You think this is about a marketing campaign?
拜托 这是关于登到顶峰
Come on, Tom. This is about getting to the top.
我才不鸟什么造势活动
I don’t give a shit about the publicity.
这是我人生的一个成就
This is a life statement for me.
离隘口只有五百英尺 快走吧
We’re only 500 feet from the bottleneck. Let’s keep going.

Okay.
好吧
Okay.
动身吧
Let’s go.
980百帕 还在降低
980 hecto-Pascals and falling.
透镜状云在东南方 风速80节 上升中
Lenticular cloud to the southeast. Winds at 80 knots, rising.
汤米说他会继续爬 基地营气压是多少?
Tom says he’s going on. What’s base camp pressure?
气压四小时内降了两点
Pressure’s dropped two points in four hours.
你说过了 我们听到了 我们决定了
You made your case. We listened. We decided.
危险很高 如果你不听我的 我为何要在这?
It’s too high a risk. Why am I here if you don’t listen to me?
我会评估风险 至于你为何会在这 我也很奇怪
I’ll assess the risk. As to why you’re here, I wonder myself.
我是安妮她哥 麦汤米撤队了 是吗?
I’m Annie’s brother. McLaren’s pulling them back, right?
照计划 他们继续前进
We’re on target. They’re going on.
风向往南 卫星显示如何?
The wind’s hit to the south. What’s your satellite show?
我们已评估过资料了 我们继续
We’ve assessed the data. We’re going up.
资料显示低气压从印度来袭
It shows bad air coming in from India.
你在搞什么鬼?
What the hell are you doing?
-他们爬多高了? -二万六千英尺
– How high are they? – 26,000.
-你干什么? -警告我妹
– What are you doing?! – Warning my sister!
别吵了 够了
Leave it! That’s enough!
麦汤米 回答
Tom McLaren, come in.
麦汤米 这是基地营 听到了吗?
Tom McLaren, this is base camp. Do you copy?
你听见了吗?
Tom McLaren, do you read?
请说 基地
Come in, base.
有大暴风来袭 快下来
You’ve got a major storm coming in. You’ve gotta start down.
你是谁?
Who is this?
葛彼得 你听见关于风暴的消息了吗?
Peter Garrett. You copy about the storm?
法兰克呢?叫法兰克来听
Where’s Frank Williams? Put Frank Williams on.
我是史奇 我们正在看气象
Skip here. We’re looking at the weather screens.
它若不转向 你们就完了 快回来
If this doesn’t turn, you’ll be in big trouble. Turn back immediately.
听见吗?
Do you copy?
我听见了 谢了 史奇 通话完毕
Yeah, I copy that. Thanks, Skip. Out.
怎么办?
How we doing?
我要结束这一切 我们下山
I’m pulling the plug. We’re going down.
-等等 -抱歉 艾略
– Just hold on. – I’ m sorry, Elliot.
你付钱让我做决定的
You pay me to make these decisions.
我是付钱要你带我登顶
I’m paying you to get me to the top.
天啊 你说过我是领队的
Jesus! Elliot, you told me I was in charge up here.
你是啊 你干嘛犹豫?
You are! Why are you vacillating?
就因那些二流向导说了那些话?
Because some second-rate guide got on the radio?
没人比史奇更了解这座山
Nobody knows this mountain better than Skip.
史奇是个骗子 他骗我要取代你
Skip Taylor’s a hustler. He was jockeying me to be in your boots.
别在这时抛下我
Don’t crap out on me now.
你觉得呢?
Come on, what did you think?
她会张♥开♥双♥腿♥就让我们上吗?
She’d just lift up her skirt and pull her panties down for us?
你是这样登上埃弗勒斯两次的?
Is this how you got up Everest twice?
我要下去
I’m going down.
好、好吧
Fine. Fine.
下去 坐视一切吧
Go down. Go on. Sit it out.
暴风会转向 而你却会后悔一辈子
The storm will turn and you’ll spend the rest of your life living it down.
那对你的生意却会很好
That should do wonders for your business.
抱歉 借一下好吗?
I’m sorry, can I Please.
我们要回去
We’re going back!
我们别无选择 在棱线上就死定了 走吧
We don’t have a choice! We are dead on the ridge! Let’s go!
去你的
Fuck you!
安妮
Annie!
安妮 听见吗?
Annie, can you hear me?
我很好 没事
I’m all right! I’ m safe!
艾略
Elliot!
我很好 没事
I’m fine! We’re okay!
雪崩!
Avalanche!
安妮 你在那吗? 听见吗?
Annie, are you there? Can you hear me?
基地 这是攻顶队 听见吗?
Come in, base, this is summit team. Do you read me?
有人听见吗?这是攻顶队 请回答
Anybody, do you read me? This is the Vaughn summit team. Come in.
攻顶队 这是基地营 听见吗?
Summit team, this is base camp. Do you copy?
攻顶队 这是基地营
Summit team, this is base camp.
要哭去外面哭
If you’re gonna do that, do it outside.
基地营 这是攻顶队 你们想联络我们吗?
Base, this is summit team. Are you trying to contact us?
来 让我来
Here. Let me.
天啊 是摩斯密♥码♥
Oh, my God. That’s Morse code.
小时候我爸教的 他说这能救命
My dad taught us when we were kids. Said it could save your life.
你♥爸♥真睿智
Smart man, your father.
他的确是
He sure was.
有三人幸存
There’s three of them.
老范
Vaughn.
汤米
Tom.
安妮
Annie.
抱歉 卡林
I’m sorry, Kareem.
你说有三个
You say there are three.
也许还有其他人
Maybe there are others.
也许吧
Maybe.
跟他们说我们不能一直开机 我们得节省电力
Tell them we can’t keep talking. We gotta save power.
他说的对
He’s right.
他怎么说 安妮?
What’s he saying, Annie?
他们要来救我们
They’re coming to get us.
不只是雪 还有冰和石块
It’s not just snow. It’s gonna be ice and rock.
我们需要特殊工具 我不知这里有多少
We need special tools. I don’t know how much we have here.
你要怎么运上去?葛先生
Then how do you get it up there, Mr. Garrett?
如有必要 那我们就徒手挖掘
Then we dig with our bare hands if we have to.
随便怎么样 我们人多可以搞定
Whatever it takes. We have more than enough guys here to get this done.
你们想怎么办?不管他们?
What the hell do you want to do? Just leave them there?
彼得
Peter.
你不能要人在上面工作
You can’t ask people to work there.
那种高度 要活命已经是…
That high, just staying alive is…
那我们就不管他们了?
So we just walk away and forget about them?
他们各有一罐燃料 能汲取融化的冰雪而支持一天
They had one fuel can each. They can melt ice and rehydrate for a day.
在二万六千英尺没有它 肺会充满了液体
At 26,000, without it, their lungs fill with fluid.
肺水肿 他们12小时后 必死无疑
That’s pulmonary edema, they die within another 12.
我们只有36小时
That gives us a window of 36 hours.
魏蒙哥
Montgomery Wick.
他曾24小时内登顶成功
Wick speed-summited in 24.
我们不是他
We’re not Montgomery Wick.
就算是 挖掘冰雪要多久?
Even if we were, how long does that leave to get through the rock and ice?
我们还不知他们的确切位置 那需要多久的时间?
We don’t know their exact location. How long will that take?
我不会让安妮死的
I won’t let Annie die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!