I’ll need someone there I can trust. Taylor, you know the mountain best.
他是好手之一 我们需要他
Skip’s one of the best climbers. We’ll need him.
我把话说清楚 这种情况是不讲民♥主♥的
Let’s agree on one thing: This is not a climbing democracy.
救援是不投票、质疑或争论的
On a rescue, we don’t vote, question or argue.
照我说的去做 直升机会载你回去
You listen and do exactly as I say. Chopper will take you back.
我们要这么分队 麦坎 你跟卡林一队
Here’s how we’ll split it up. Malcolm, you’ll climb with Kareem.
-西瑞 你会… -什么?我才不要
– Cyril, you’ll- – – What? No, I bloody won’t.
你在山上太久 忘了定律了
You’ve been up the mountain too long and forgotten the rules.
别在店名有”好吃”的店里用餐
Never eat at a place called “Ma’s”…
…别跟聪明的人玩牌…
…don’t play cards with a fellow named Doc…
绝对别跟你不认识的人爬山 我跟我哥一起爬
…and never climb with a stranger. I’m going with my brother.
老实说 我宁可跟美女一起爬
Frankly, I’ d rather climb with the Sheila.
我的原则是 我把好手跟菜鸟配对一起爬
My rules: I put a strong climber with a weaker one.
你跟卡林一起爬
You’ll climb with Kareem.
葛先生 你跟我一队
Mr. Garrett, you’ll be climbing with me.
西瑞 你跟谁呢?
Cyril. Guess what?
拜托 笑一个吧
Come on, darling. Give us a smile, eh!
这是你的嘴巴可以做到次好的事
It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.
我们走西脊 西瑞走蕈径
We’ll take the west ridge. Cyril, the Mushroom.
麦坎 你走哈齐峡谷
Malcolm, Hockey Stick Gully.
大家的速度都是一样的
Speed up all of them is the same.
我最高只能飞到这了
We’re as high as I can take you!
快 我撑不久的!
Move it! I can’t hold it for long!
下一个!
Next!
我无法维持高度
I’m having trouble maintaining altitude.
“机械失灵”
快下去 我们快起火了!
Get out of here! We’re gonna burn!
快、快点!
Go! Move it! Move it!
抓住我的手 该死 抓住!
Grab my hand, damn it! Grab it!
抓住、抓住!
Come on! Come on!
他现在需要救命针
He needs dex. Now.

No.
我们照计划进行
We stick to the schedule.
再九小时就没水了 我们要靠它活命
In nine hours, the water runs out. We need it. Our lives depend on it.
他不打会死的
He’ll die if he doesn’t get it.
他反正是会死的
He will anyway.
拜托 安妮
Come on, Annie.
我们都知道汤米撑不下去的
We both know Tom isn’t going anywhere.
你已尽力了 真的
You’ve done your best. You have.
我们不能浪费资源
We can’t waste resources on a lost cause.
救人不是浪费
Saving somebody’s life is not a lost cause.
除非救得活
It is, if you know they can’t be saved.
为何要两人陪葬这一人?
Why should three people die if two can live?
你若那样想 你何不自己去告诉他?
Okay. If that’s what you think, why don’t you go tell him yourself?
汤米 你听得见吗?
Tom, can you hear me?
-别听他… -他有权知道!
– Don’t listen to… – He has a right to know!
你是个职业登山家
You’re a climber, Tom. A pro.
你知道现实 就算他们来了…
You know the reality. Even if they get to us…
他们也没法送你下去 高度太高了
…they can’t carry you down. Not from this altitude.
安妮想帮你打救命针 我能了解 真的
Now, Annie wants to give you the dex. I understand that, I do.
但你我都知道 这只是拖延时间
But you and I know it’s just delaying what’s inevitable.
要我等死?
Just lie here and die, Elliot?
你是这个意思?
Is that what you’re telling me?
我没有什么意思 我是要你尊重生命
I’m not telling you anything. I’m asking you to respect life…
不是浪费它
…not to waste it.
-我要是你… -你不是我
– Lf I was in your position… – You’re not in my position!
没错 我不是
That’s right, I’ m not.
你要了解 你不只害死我 也会害死她的
Understand something. You’re not just killing me. You’re killing her too.
我们在赶时间 晚点再祈祷好吗?
We’re on a bit of a deadline, mate. Can we just leave this till later?
你的真♥主♥ 他很好吧?
He’s all right, isn’t he, this Allah bloke?
你少祈祷一次不会被他扁死吧?
He won’t strike you dead if you miss one prayer, will he?
好 就祈祷一次
All right. One prayer.
只在这种情况之下
Under the circumstances.
会有什么伤害?
What harm can it do?
回♥教♥徒相信有地狱吗?
Do Muslims believe in Hell?
你们相信吗?
Do you?
那玩意若爆♥炸♥…
So if that thing there blows…
而我不信阿♥拉♥ 我就下地狱?
…and I don’t believe in Allah, I’m going to Hell?
你们是这么想的?
Is that what you reckon?
你们都一样 对吧?
You’re all the bloody same, aren’t you?
基♥督♥徒说我不信上帝就下地狱
Born-agains say I don’t believe in Jesus, so I’ II go to hell.
犹太人说我信主就下地狱
Jews say I do believe in Jesus, I’ll go to Hell.
天主教说我不信教宗就下地狱
Catholics say I don’t believe in the pope, I’ II go to Hell.
不管你怎么看 我都有麻烦
So any way you look at it, I’m in the shit.
他怎么说?
Well, go on, then. What did he say?
我们会死在山上吗?
We gonna die up here or what?
人皆不免一死
All men die, my friend.
但阿♥拉♥说要死的重如泰山
But Allah says it is what we do before we die that counts.
喷射气流上升 接下来的 四十八小时气候良好
Jet stream’s rising. I’ d say all clear for the next 48 hours.
老魏 收到吗?
Wick, do you copy?
收到
Copy.
气压上升 天气放晴 完毕
Pressure’s up. You have clear skies and light winds. Over.
能持续多久?
How long will it last?
48小时
You’re good for the next 48 hours.
你准确的位置在哪?完毕
What is your exact position? Over.
岩墙 内格罗山坳上方四百英尺
The rock wall, about 400 feet above Negrotto Col.
我以为你现在早登顶了
I thought you’d be at the top by now.
我也是 二万六千英尺的情况如何? 那女孩呢?
Yeah, so did I. What’s the status at 26,000? How’s the girl
目前看来还很好 汤米很惨 内出血
As far as I can tell, okay. McLaren’s serious. Internal injuries.
老范呢?
And Vaughn?
没消息
No word.
继续回报
Keep me informed.
你跟老范有何过节?
What is this with you and Vaughn?
你太慢了 你动作得快点
You’re too slow, Mr. Garrett. You’ve gotta move faster.
把手拿开
Take your hands off me.
这跟你无关
It’s not your concern.
跟我妹有关 就跟我有关
If it involves my sister, it’s my concern.
我说过 不争辩、不发问
I made it clear. No arguments, no questions.
听着 你若有其他议事…
Look, if you’ve got another agenda…
你为何不回去? 我不需要你
…why don’t you go back? I don’t need you.
你妹14小时内就会死去
Your sister will be dead in 14 hours.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我抓住你了…
I’ve got you. I’ ve got you.
你跟你老爸一样疯狂
You’re as crazy as your old man.
你割断绳索是对的
You did the right thing to cut the rope.
任何爬山好手都会这么做
Any good climber would have.
要是老葛有刀 他会自己割
If Royce had had the knife, he’d have done it himself.
我的肺里积水了
I just got some spindrift in my lungs.
攻顶队 这是第一队 听见吗?
Summit team, this is alpha team. Do you read?
这是攻顶队 第一队 请说
This is summit team. Come in, alpha. This is summit team.
葛安妮 是你吗?
Annie Garrett, is that you?
我是范艾略 你是谁?
It’s Elliot Vaughn. Who’s this?
魏蒙哥
Montgomery Wick.
-你们有多少人? -三队 各走不同的路线
– How many are you? – Three teams, different routes.
我跟葛彼得一队
I’m with Peter Garrett.
我以为你都独自登山
I thought you only climbed solo.
救援任务不同
Rescue missions are different.
你在哪里?
What’s your location?
西脊 二万三千英尺
West ridge, 23,000.
你得快点
You’ll have to climb faster.
跟彼得说他妹肺水肿了 那会让他加快速度
Tell Garrett Annie has edema. That’ll speed him up.
老魏 我是葛安妮!
Wick! Wick, this is Annie Garrett!
听见吗 老魏?
Wick! Do you read, Wick?
她需要救命针
She needs dex.
太快了 她得等一等
It’s too soon. She’ll have to wait.
安妮
Annie.
去拿吧
Get it.
我跟你说过的
I told you.
我说过别让她帮你注射
I told you not to let her give it to you.
你种下的因 要她来受这个果
You saddled up that pony, now she can ride it.
老范 你又没生病
Vaughn, you’re not sick!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!