Oh, it’s you. No!
哦,是你啊 不要啊!
Lovely cheese.
美味的奶酪…
I could just wash it…
我就是对它难以抗拒…
I was just coming, lad.
我就是…刚刚想要起床啦
Pop away, Gromit
让开啦,阿高
Howdy Ho.
你好吗
Oh, no.
哇,不要啊
Excelent.
做得好啊
Fill her up, lad.
倒满它啦,阿高
Lovely cup, Gromit, but slightly diesely aftertasted perhaps.
这个杯很Q啊,阿高 不过好像稍微有点柴油味
How’s that breakfast coming up?
今日的早餐怎样啊?
Well done, lad. Very well done.
非常好,烤得刚刚好啊
Thanks, dog.
谢谢了,狗仔
Oh. Oh, dear. Another baker.
哦,不是吧,是一个同行啊
Battered with his own rolling pin. Would you credit it?
报纸说他被自己的擀面棍打扁喔 你说有没有可能啊?
Still looking on the bright side, I suppose it means more business for us.
不过往好的一方面想一下,我觉得这样意味着我们能接到更多工作啦
We’re on the roll, lad.
我们正在走好运啊,阿高
Good days work, man. We’re bang on…
今天手感不错喔,我们全部命中…
…target.
…红心啊
♪ I’m light as a feather. I’m a bake-o-lite girl. ♪
♪ 我身轻如燕,我是低烘培面包女郎 ♪
Gromit, did you see who that was?
阿高,你看没看见啊?记得她是谁吗?
She’s in trouble.
她有麻烦啊
Here, Gromit. Take the wheel.
来啦阿高,你控制方向盘
Don’t affraid, madam.
小姐,不用怕!
Tea cakes left. The whole meal fruit on my knees.
在茶点的左边拿两个果仁面包,扔到我的膝头盖这里
I should have tried the granary roads.
我想我其实应该用全麦面包…
Oh, egg.
喔,不是吧
Oh, dear. Are you allright, miss? Madam?
喔,真是惊险啊 你有没有事啊,小姐?嗯,女士?
Oh, I do apologise.
啊,真是麻烦你了
It’s an honor to be your help.
能够帮得到你是我的荣幸
I must get that brake
我的剎车刚才失灵了
We’re so grateful, aren’t we, Fluffles?
真是非常感激你啊,你说是不是啊,Fluffles?
Fnuffles. Oh, it was nothing.
Fnuffles 呵呵,举手之劳
What a lovely little doggie.
你的小狗真是非常可爱啊
My name is Piella. Piella Bakewell.
我叫派娜 白派娜
I know who you are, miss.
我知道你是谁,小姐
♪ Light as a feather, you’re the bake-o-lite girl. ♪
♪ 我身轻如燕,我是低烘培面包女郎 ♪
Oh, that’s me.
呵呵,是啊,广♥告♥里面那个就是我
I’m Wallace. I’m in bread myself.
我叫华♥莱♥士♥ 我是一个个体面包师♥傅♥
Oh, really?
噢,真的?
Are you still ballooning, Ms. B I do beg your pardon?
你那个气球怎样啦,白小姐? 真是不好意思我胖到像个气球一样了
Oh, no, no. I mean the bake-o-lite balloon.
啊,我不是这样的意思啊 我是指你那个低烘培面包的热气球啊
Do you still fly it? Oh, I see. No. Not any more.
你是不是还坐着个热气球做广♥告♥啊? 哦,我明你的意思了 我现在已经不是空姐了
Well back to the grind. As it were.
嗯…就如小罗说的话:当作是一种磨练吧
Good bye, Ms. Bakewell.
那就先这样啦,白小姐
Oh, I rather say au revoir.
呵呵,我比较喜欢讲“再会”(au revoir 是法文再会的意思)
Oui, oui, madame, and bon apetit.
哦,是的是的,女士早晨(Oui,madame同bon apetit都是法文…)
Bye-ee.
拜拜~
The bake-o-lite girl. Oh, fancy that, Gromit.
低烘培面包女郎啊 看看她多迷人啊,阿高
It’s not every day you meet the girl of your dreams, is it?
真是发梦都没想到我会遇到心目中的女神啊
Oh, well this isn’t gonna put bread on the table, is it?
好啦,是时候把面包摆上架卖♥♥了
Oh, hallo.
噢,你好啊
We were just passing by going for a walk…
我们刚刚散步路过这边…
…and Fluffles insisted on dropping in hoping you would join us.
…Fluffles说坚持想你跟它一起喔
Please say yes. She’d be so disappointed, wouldn’t you, Fluffy?
我知道你一定会答应我们的呵?如果不是的话,Fluffy会好失望的 是不是啊,Fluffy?
You, Fluffy.
给点反应啦,衰狗
Oh. Well if you insist. But I’m in my work things.
噢,你坚持要我去的话… 不过我还在做事,你等我先换件衣服
I like a man in uniform. Come on. Walkies.
穿着制♥服♥的男人才最帅 来啦,我们去散步吧
Manage without me, weren’t you, lad?
阿高我走开一下,这里你先照看着
Oh, crops.
噢,爱情面包在发酵
Mr. Wallace you are cheeky.
华♥莱♥士♥先生你的脸皮比你的面包还厚
温香洋溢
热情如火
热情如火
如胶如漆
Oh, made some change, doesn’t it, my fudgecake?
哦~我改变了一下我的生活环境了,痴缠软糕
Gromit’s gonna love this.
阿高也会喜欢的
Well I thought you could do with a woman’s touch around the house.
嗯,我觉得你整间房♥子的布置都符合我的习惯啊
You naughty slobbery boys.
你这个坏男人
What do you think, Gromit?
阿高,觉得怎样啊?
You wouldn’t know it was our place, would you, lad?
新的装饰布置弄得你不认得家啦?
Fluffles, where are you?
Fluffles,你在哪里啊?
Same time tomorrow, my apple strudle.
明天同样时间见,我的苹果馅饼
Love is a many splendered thing, Gromit. But doesn’t love tie you out?
爱情真是人生靓丽的风景线啊,阿高 但爱会不会把我绑得太紧呢?
I’m cream crackered.
我现在的心就如奶油苏打饼这么容易碎啊
Oh, my egg. Piella’s purse. I was returning for…
啊,派娜忘了拿她的钱包啊 等我拿回给她才行…
Oh. Eh, Gromit?
嗯…阿高在哪?
Funny. I’m sure I heard something.
这么有趣的 我明明是听到些声音的
Oh, there it is.
哈,不是吧
It must have been there all along.
我肯定是看完忘记盖好它啦
Early night, Fluffles? Big day tomorrow.
今天早点休息啦,Fluffles 明天是大日子
Our final baker is nicely potted off.
我们的面包师♥傅♥已经完全是瓮中之鳖了
Good night, Fluffles. Sweet dreams.
晚安,Fluffly 做个好梦
Hello, stranger. Where have you been?
早晨啊衰狗,昨晚一整晚你跑哪去啦?
Hey, wait. Hold yoru horses.
嘿,等一下,不要捣乱啦
I’ve got something to tell you first, old pal.
我有些事情想跟同你说一下,老伙计
Haven’t we, dearest?
是不是啊,亲爱的?
Of course, my little cheesecake.
不就是咯,我的奶酪蛋糕
Wallace and I are engaded to be married.
华♥莱♥士♥和我在筹备着我们婚礼啦
Till death do us part.
我们的爱情会直到天荒地老
I think congratulations might be in order, lad.
我想你会祝福我们的吧,伙计?
Oh, I can see he dying to give me a great big kiss.
我知道它已经急不及待要亲吻祝福我了
I know we’re going to get on like a house on fire.
我们的爱会如熊熊烈火一发不可收拾
One big happy family.
我们将会有一个幸福美满的家庭
Hello, my vanilla slice. Come in, my sponge cake.
好吗,我可人的香草片? 进来啦,我的松软蛋糕
What’s going on? You have to forgive him.
搞什么啊? 你随他啦
He’s been a bit security conscious of late.
其实没什么事的,它大姨妈到了搞得心烦气躁而已
Well you can’t be too careful these days, can you?
呵,那你这几天肯定做好防漏安全措施了
Not with a serial killer on the news. Oh, yes.
都是因为最近连环杀人案搞到满城风雨啦 不就是咯
How about a nice pot of cock-a-leakie soup?
嗯,不如先喝一碗韭菜鸡汤啦?
Oh, smashing. I’ve got just the bread to go with it.
呵呵,好极啊,我的面包刚好用来一起吃
What the…? That dog!
搞什么啊…?这衰狗!
Smells delicious. I do hope you like it, my shortcrust.
好香啊 希望合你口味啦,我的粒粒酥皮包
It’s my own special recipe.
这汤我是用了一条特别配方炮制的
What the…? Hey!
搞什么…?喂!
What do you playing at, lad? This is getting ridiculous.
你在这里搞什么啊,阿高?你是否觉得自己做得太过火啦?
Oh, Wallace. He just wants a bit of attentinon. That’s all.
不要这样啦,华♥莱♥士♥ 它都只是想你凡事多加留神而已
Now, my little poochy woochy, let auntie Piella sort you out.
来啦,你这个调皮的小狗,让派娜阿姨调♥教♥你一下啦
He bit me!
它咬我啊!
I was just trying to help and he bit me, Wallace.
我只不过是想教育一下它,但是它居然咬我啊,华♥莱♥士♥
Gromit, how dare you bite my be? That’s very impolite.
阿高,你居然胆敢咬你主人的女朋友?简直是没大没小的!
Oh, don’t be too hard on him, Wallace, please. Just a little punishment, that’s all.
啊,华♥莱♥士♥,调♥教♥小狗不可以太严厉的 小小地惩罚一下它不就行了
I’m surprised at you, Gromit. I really am.
我真是很惊讶你居然会做出些这样的事情啊,阿高
Wallace, my sugar, done playing. Have you got a mow?
亲爱的华♥莱♥士♥,弄好没有啊?过来帮一下我啦
I’m on my way, my cupcake.
我来啦,我的猪猪
You’ll not leave this kitchen til you’ve done every last one.
衰狗你不把东西都洗完,你不用指望离开厨房♥啊!
I don’t know. Taking a bite out of my lovely fiancee.
居然咬我未婚妻一口喔,真是没想过你会这样的
I’m such a silly sausage. It just sort of fell of my foot.
我真是傻猪猪了,我都不知道为什么鞋子会丢到那边去的
Stay well back, my precious. Leave it to me.
退后一点让我来啦,宝贝
Oh, you’re so brave, Wallace, my minced pie.
哦,华♥莱♥士♥你真是英伟哦,我的肉酱饼
Got it.
哈,拿到啦
Are you all right, my flower?
你怎样啦,我的娇花?
Oh, flour.
哦,是面粉姐
Get it? Flour?
呵呵,不用抹SK-2啦
Get your hands of me.
缩开你的肮脏手啊!
I hate flour, I hate bread and I hate bakers,
我不喜欢面粉,我不喜欢面包,而最让我讨厌的就是你们这些整天跟面粉面包打交道的面包师♥傅♥!
water and complete fruitcake.
那些酸碱稀释粉浆跟果仁面包的味道简直令我作呕!
That’s a bit steamed, isn’t it, my sweet?
Honey你是不是喝多了啊,这么大火气?
Fluffles, I want a word with you. Back home.
Fluffles,跟我回去
Thanks, old pal.
谢谢啦,伙计
I just don’t get it.
我真是不明白女人是什么构造的
One minute they love bakers and next minute they hate them.
上一秒她们爱你就好像块香口胶怎么弄也甩不掉,下一秒她们就对你冷冰冰的像超♥市♥里的冰鲜鸡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!