I know I’m not a fruitcake, am I, lad?
怎么我像个果仁面包吗?我不是嘛
I supose you can’t be everybody’s cup of tea, can you?
我想我可能不是她想要的那杯茶
I am so sorry, Wallace. So so sorry.
很对不起啊,华♥莱♥士♥ 我特地来跟你道歉的
I don’t know what came over me.
我都不知道我刚才是抽了哪根筋
Apart from the flour, of course.
不过我觉得绝对不是那些面粉的问题
Let’s forget about it. Here’s a cake to celebrate.
让我们忘记刚才的事吧 我特地拿这个大蛋糕来庆祝一下
Whoops. Must be my keys.
哎呀,肯定是因为我的钥匙了
Celebrate?
庆祝…庆祝些什么啊?
Us. Getting back together again, you gooseberry fool.
庆祝我们两个又走在一起啊 你真是蠢顿的
Oh, yes. Yes, of course.
哦,是啊,是啊,当然啦
We could have that with our four o’clock tea.
那我们的下午茶就慢慢享受你的蛋糕啦
Why don’t you join us? I would, but Fluffles isn’t feeling too well.
咦,你不一起来喝杯下午茶啊? 我也想啊,但是Fluffly不是很舒服,我要会去照顾它啊
Why don’t you two celebrate?
让你们两个庆祝一下不是很好吗?
Roll on four o’clock, hey. This will go down a treat.
呵呵,快些到下午茶时间啦 我等不急啦
Got you, you muddly mutt.
还捉不到你?你这个又肮脏又愚蠢的衰狗
So nice of you to come.
很开心你会来啊
Pity you miss your master’s tea party.
只可惜你要错过你主人的茶会啦
It’ll go off with a bang.
这个茶会肯定会个有爆♥炸♥性的惊喜的
Oh, I say. Get that cat alone, Gromit.
噢,不要顾着追那只猫啦,过来吃蛋糕啦,阿高
I’ll deal with you two later.
我等一会再慢慢跟你们玩一下啊
Come on, lad. What’s keeping you?
快点过来啦,你在干什么啊?
At last my thirteenth. My baker’s dozen.
我的第十三个面包师♥傅♥ 十三罗汉要提前杀青咯
What?
什么?
Curse that balloon. And curse that revealing southwesterly.
那个热气球这么顺风,他们很快就能回到屋子里了
There will be there in no time.
已经没什么时间了
Go. Strike a light…
真该死谁买♥♥的山寨火柴…
There you are. I think these matches are a bit…
哈,回来啦?这期买♥♥的火柴真是有点…
…dumb.
…霉啊
It’s one of those joke candles, lad.
老伙计,这种蜡烛肯定是叫做“生生不熄”啦
Where’re you going with that c-a-a-a-ke?
你要拿我的蛋糕去 哪——里——啊?
Gromit, it’s a bomb. The cake’s a bomb.
阿高,是炸♥弹♥啊! 这个蛋糕是炸♥弹♥来的!
Wait a minute. You don’t think Piella could be–
等一下,你不是一开始就怀疑派娜就是那个…
…the serial killer? Well done, Wallace. Sharp as a brick.
连环杀手吧?厉害啊,华♥莱♥士♥ 这么聪明的?你的脑子用面粉做的啊?
Now do exactly as I say or Fluffles get snuffled.
好啦,最后的时间要像Fluffles这样乖啊
You cross me once too often you trenchless little-
你这只衰狗在这个时候才来玩无间道,你不怕玩不起啊?
Get that thing away, lad.
阿高,把炸♥弹♥扔远些啊
That’s it, lad. You shall loathe.
就是那里啦,老伙计,开个“加速”给自己啦
That has put a spanner in the works.
你以为这样就可以破坏我的精心安排啊?
But, Piella, you’re a bake-o-lite girl.
但是派娜,你以前很喜欢一切跟面包有关的东西的啊
Was a bake-o-lite girl. I ate too much you see.
我还代言过低烘培面包呢 但是我现在身材走样,罪魁祸首就是低烘培面包!
Oh, really? I couldn’t ride a ballon any more.
哇,不是吧? 我笨重到整个热气球都升不起啦
So they droped me. What a blow.
然后他们就这样炒我鱿鱼了 这样听上去都挺让人同情的
Me! A course on bakers and the loathsome confections.
我现在最憎恨的就是面包师♥傅♥跟精制食品!
Gromit!
阿高!
Well done, lad.
做得好啊,老伙计!
Lass?
老伙计的女朋友?
Come to mummy, Fluffy Ruffy.
来妈妈这里啦,乖女Fluffy
Girl, go for the knock-out.
上啊靓女,用“石破天惊拳”搞掂她
Don’t worry about me, lad. I’m fully in control.
放心喔,阿高 这样场面对于我来说是小事而已
Yes.
安全着陆!
No.
不要跟过来啊!
Oh, dear.
救我啊
Anyone seen the bomb?
有没有人知道那个炸♥弹♥去哪啦?
What? What?
什么事?什么事啊?
Bomb voyage, Wallace.
亲身体验一下《星际飞行》啦,华♥莱♥士♥
Your bum is good as toasted.
估计这回你死定啦
Gromit, I’ve got a bomb in my pants.
阿高,它什么时候跑进我的裤子里面的?
Help me, Gromit. Do something.
阿高,快点搞掂它啊! 我不想被炸成柿饼啊!
What a relief. Oh, evening, sisters.
漂亮的解围啊 噢,傍晚好啊,修女姐姐
I will be back to get you, Wallace. I will have my baker’s dozen.
华♥莱♥士♥,我一定会回来的! 我一定会集齐我的十三罗汉的!
But Piella the balloon won’t hold you.
但是派娜,那个热气球好像撑不起你啊…
They cant just drop me. I’m as light as a feather.
他们怎么可以就这样炒我鱿鱼呢,看一下下我现在身形还是多么的纤瘦苗条…
I’m the bakeolite girl. No.
好像小鸟一样飞啊… 不要啊…
Farewell my angel cake. You’ll always be my bake-o-lite girl.
拜拜,我的女神 虽然你是死个肥婆但是我会记住你曾经瘦过
I think I need a cup of tea after all that.
搞了这么大一件事,最适合的就是 喝口茶,吃个包,坐下来慢慢享受
Oh, never mind, lad. We’ve both been through the mill this week, haven’t we?
没所谓啦老朋友,女朋友嘛,还能再找的 留得青山在,不怕找不着
But at least yours wasn’t the bread-baking baker-murdering serial killer…
不过你那个女朋友都不是烘培面包师♥傅♥连环杀手啊…
…like mine.
…我那个,唉…
Tell you what, lad. Let’s go and deliver some bread.
指条路让你走啦,老朋友 忙碌能够让你忘记失恋的伤痛
That will chear us up.
连份工作都没有了都不知道怎样活啦
Hey. Always room for a small one.
嘿,小小个头最不碍地方地方
♪ And they call it puppy love ♪
♪ 他们就叫这些做懵懂的初恋 ♪
Put paws the wheel, lad. Concentrate.
喂,大哥,你专心开车啊,集中精神啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!