战争
War.
在每个年龄 都是人性的一部分
It’s been a pan’ of humanity in every age.
我们为权力而战
We fight for power,
为财富而战
for riches,
为自♥由♥而战
for rights or for freedom.
似乎总有值得去战的事物
There always seems to be something to fight for.
然而每次战争中都有一个事实
But one thing has remained true of every war
战场后 总有人出谋划策
Behind the field of battle, someone has developed a strategy.
这就是我丈夫在军队里的职责
This was pan’ of my husband’s role in the army.
他会观察敌人的动向
He would look at what the enemy was doing,
然后整合资源
then begin putting together the resources
做出作战计划
and a plan to fight against them.
他是整个过程中的关键一环
He was a crucial pan’ of this process
直到他死于心脏病
until a heart attack claimed his life.
我和我的儿子那段时间都很不好过
That was a hard time for me and our son.
威廉姆斯
也提醒了我 死亡也是生命的一部分
I was reminded that death is a part of life,
我们不能把生命当做理所当然的
and that the life we’re given should never be taken for granted.
里奥已经去世40年了
It’s been 40 years since Leo passed,
而我依然坚持着当年学到的观念
but I still hold on to the many lessons I learned from that time.
我发现 如今我们参与的许多战争 都让我大为吃惊
I find myself amazed that of the many battles we engage in today,
战争可能是为钱 权 或是人心
be it money, control or matters of the heart,
我们很多人都不知道如何正确地作战
very few of us know how to fight the right way,
也不能理解我们的对手到底是谁
or understand who we’re really fighting against.
要赢
To win any battle,
就要有正确的策略和资源
you’ve got to have the right strategy and resources,
因为胜利不会凭空而来
because victories don’t come by accident.
妈妈 我得挂了
Hey, Mom, I gotta go. Yeah.
好的 再见
All right, okay. Bye.
杰森 大卫 别玩球了 帮我搬这些箱子
Jason and David, get rid of the ball and help me with these boxes!

Oh!
真不好意思 你一定是伊丽莎白乔丹吧
Oh! I am so sorry. You must be Elizabeth Jordan.
是我 你是梅丽萨吗 对的
I am. And you’re Melissa? Yes.
不好意思 我们才刚刚开始收拾
I’m sorry. We just started packing.
没关系 要我帮忙吗
Oh, no problem. Can I help you with that?
亲爱的 我两点前得到诺克斯维尔
Honey. Honey, I gotta be in Knoxville at 2:00.
不过壁橱我已经收拾好了 东西都放到冰箱里了
Uh, but I finished the closet. That was in the refrigerator.
你是房♥产中介 你是软件销♥售♥代表
Real estate agent. Software rep.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
你手上的文件夹上面写着呢
It’s on that folder you’re holding in your hand.
我也希望我能呆在这 不过不好意思我确实得走了
I would love to stay. I’m very sorry I have to leave.
房♥子的事就问我妻子吧 她都知道
My wife can answer everything about the house.
我们觉得房♥子已经一团糟了
We realize it’s a disaster
我俩也同意是因为孩子的缘故
and we’ve agreed to blame it on the kids.
回头打给你 爱你
So, I’ll call you later. Love you!
我能理解你 我的丈夫也是这样 他是药厂业务
I understand. My husband does the same thing. Pharmaceuticals.
他跑来跑去的 没有厌烦过吗
Oh. Does he ever get tired of the travel?
不 我没有
No, I do not.
我很喜欢开车四处跑
I enjoy the drive.
能和你合作我们很开心 托尼
Well, we’re excited to do business with you, Tony.
嘿 代我向科尔曼问好 没问题
Hey, tell Coleman I said hello. I’ll do it.
谢谢你的新硬碟
And, uh, thanks for the new driver.
希望你玩得开心
Hey, you enjoy it, okay?
我会的 好的
I will. All right.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
先生 我们保持联♥系♥
Gentlemen, we’ll be in touch.
交易成功了吧
I see you made the sale.
当然 真不错啊
Of course. I’m impressed.
大多数人都夹着尾巴跑路了
Most guys run out with their tail between their legs.
我叫托尼乔丹
I’m Tony Jordan.
维罗妮卡德瑞克 巴恩斯先生是我上司
Veronica Drake. I work for Mr. Barnes.
关于采购 我是你的联♥系♥人
I’ll be your contact for the purchase.
好的 维罗妮卡德瑞克
Okay. Well, Veronica Drake,
等我两周后回来的时候 我们会再见的
I guess I’ll be seeing you again when I return in two weeks.
很期待我们能再见
I look forward to it.
妈妈
Mom?
我在这呢 丹妮尔
I’m in here, Danielle.
这是我最近的一份成绩单
Here’s my last report card.
有一科只有六十分
I still got one C.
宝贝 你其他都是八十分
Oh, baby. You have an A in everything else.
数学得个六十分没什么的
One C in math is not that bad.
起码现在放暑假了 对吧
At least you get a break for the summer, right?
这味道是你的脚臭
Is that your feet?
抱歉 宝贝 我的爽足粉用完了
I’m sorry, baby, I ran out of foot powder.
好臭啊
That smells terrible!
我知道 丹妮尔 我只是要脱掉鞋子一下
I know, Danielle. I just needed to take my shoes off for a minute.
真是太臭了
That’s, like, awful.
那你就别坐在这看着呀
Well, don’t just sit there looking at them.
帮帮忙 给我按♥摩♥一下怎么样
Why don’t you give me a hand and rub them right there?
才不要
Ew. No way.
宝贝 去摆好桌子吃饭吧
Girl, go set the table for dinner.
爸爸回家后 给他看看你的成绩单 好吗
When your daddy gets home, you can show him your report card. Okay?
好的 妈妈 好
Yes, ma’am. All right.
我听到他开车回来的声音了
I just heard him pull in, Danielle.
我得了六十分 他会生气吗
Will he be mad about my C?
我已经说过了 宝贝 六十分没那么差 没关系的
I already told you, baby, a C is not that bad. It’s okay.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
嘿 丹妮尔
Hey, Danielle.
我的成绩单出来了 都是八十分 只有一个六十分
I got my last report card. I made all A’s except for one C.
我刚刚才知道 你把5000美元
So, I just got a notification that you moved $5,000
从我们的存款里移到你的支票户头了
from our savings into your checking account.
最好不是又要去帮你的姐姐
That better not be so you can prop up your sister again.
你上个月给自己家汇了那么多钱
You just gave that much money to your family last month.
跟你♥爸♥妈相比 我姐姐更需要这笔钱
And my sister needs it more than your parents do.
我父母都老了 好吗
My parents are elderly. Okay?
你姐姐嫁给一个好吃懒做的人
Your sister married a bum,
我才不要把钱给一个懒得工作的人
and I’m not supporting someone who’s too lazy to work.
达伦不是好吃懒做的人
Darren is not a bum.
他只是找工作比较困难 利兹 他就是好吃懒做的人
He’s just having a hard time finding a job. Liz, he is a bum.
听着 我都不知道他什么时候有过工作
Look, I can’t even remember the last time he had a job.
能过会再谈这个吗
Can we talk about this later?
不 我们现在就谈
No, we’ll talk about it now.
你把自己挣的给他们 我没意见
Because if you want to give them what you make, that’s fine.
但不许动我的钱 你的钱
But you’re not giving them my money. Your money?
如果我没记错的话 那个账户是我们共同拥有的
The last time I checked, we both put money into that account.
如果我没记错的话 我赚的钱是你的四倍
And the last time I checked, I make four times what you do.
所以没问过我的话 你一分钱也不许动
So you don’t move a cent out of that account without asking me first.
我们吃晚饭行不行
Can we please just eat dinner?
我管你呢
You know what? Go ahead.
我要去健身房♥
I’m going to the gym.

Oh!
赢了
Ballgame!
太棒了 哥们太棒了
Whoo-hoo! That was sick, man! That was sick.
没事吧 哥们 没事啊 怎么了
You all right, dog? Yeah. Why?
感觉你今晚打得有点过火啊
You look like you’re playing a little mad tonight.
所以呢不就是我打得更好了嘛
So? You know that means I play better.
更好就是指单打独斗
Better means ball hog?
哥们 你根本都不给我传球 给一只猫洗礼都比这简单
Dude, I can’t get a pass from you. It’d be easier to baptize a cat.
我只是想发泄一下 可以吗
I just needed to blow off a little steam. Okay?
希望你发泄完了 我得走了
Well, I hope you’re done. I gotta go.
嘿 你会去教堂的吧 会的吧
Yo, yo, yo, you’re coming to church, right? Maybe.
或许就是不去了
Maybe means no.
托尼 哥们 再来个空翻吧
Hey, Tony, man. You gotta hit me one.
别了 我得走了
Come on, man. I gotta go.
哥们 我都和大伙说过了 就一个
Dude, I just told all these guys. Just one.
看好了
Watch this.
就说吧
Told you!
上帝的恩惠不能被购买♥♥ 交易或操控
The favor of God can’t be bought, traded or manipulated.
大家仍会来教会
Because people still come to church
就算他们的心和上帝相隔甚远
with their hearts totally distant from the Lord.
但他们以为 自己盛装打扮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!