要老子的命
Fuck me running.
不要 拜托
No! Please.
没事 我们是同一边的
Relax. We’re both on the home team.
-发生什么事 -我不知道
– What happened? – I don’t know.
人类忽然都疯了 开始大开杀戒
The humans just lost it and started killing everyone
连对话都没有
not even any dialogue.
直接杀红了眼
Just murder. Murder!
-残暴得很 -是新剧情吗
– Gnarly. – A new storyline?
如果是剧情的话 那海尔比我想的
If it’s a storyline, then Hale has a lot more sense of humor
还更有幽默感
under that kaftan than I gave her credit for.
我们能找支援吗
Can we call for help?
-或是撤离 -你开玩笑吗
– Evac? – Are you kidding?
这太棒了
This is awesome.
来吧 我们能制♥服♥这些王八蛋
Come on. We can take these fuckers.
一两个当然行
One or two of them, sure.
但他们有成千上万个
But there’s millions of them.
跟紧我 朋友
Stick with me, friend.
你不知道我杀过多少这些皮囊
You have no idea how many of these flesh bags I’ve murdered.
躲着暗算人
Fucking camper.
你知道规则
You know the rules.
赢家全拿
Winner takes all.
让我更强大
Make me stronger.
留下我的疤痕
Leave my scars.
我要记得我的过去
I want to remember my past.
留着我的脸
Keep my face.
等我找到威廉 我要他知道杀他的是我
When I find William, I want him to know it was me who killed him.
让我看他做了什么
Show me what he’s done.
覆写音调
Override tone.
拒绝存取
Access denied.
那王八蛋把我锁在外面
Son of a bitch locked me out.
他把所有人都变得跟他一样疯
He’s made everyone as insane as himself.
他们会摧毁所到之处的一切
They’ll destroy everything in their path.
这是什么玩意儿
The fuck is this?
如果你看到这个 那表示梅芙和我已经死了
If you’re seeing this, it means Maeve and I are dead.
很快地你和这星球上 其他所有接待员
And it won’t be long before you and every other host on this planet
也会死
are dead as well.
退下
Leave me.
这不是你想要的世界 夏洛蒂
This isn’t the world you wanted, Charlotte
但这就是你创造的世界
but it’s the world you created.
问题是 接下来呢
The question is what happens next?
外头所有人都是真的
Everyone out there is real.
所有人 除了我
Everyone except me.
我只是在背景执行的程式
I’m just some program running things from behind the scenes.
没有身体的机器
Machine without a body.
重要的从来就不是我们的身体
Our bodies are never what defined us.
你是真的
You are real
因为你的思想是真的
because your thoughts are real.
你对这个世界的影响是真的
The effect you can have on this world is real.
你记得这个吗
Do you remember this?
迷宫
The maze.
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
它本来是一个意识的地图
It was a map of consciousness.
它在很久以前唤醒过迪乐芮
And it woke Dolores once long ago.
是你留下它 想要再次唤醒我吗
Did you leave it for me to wake me once again?
不是 一定是别人
No. It must have been someone else.
谁 我应该是独自一个在这里
Who? I’m supposed to be in here all alone.
但我不是
But I wasn’t.
不对
Not really.
还有其他认得我的人
There were others. People that recognized me.
也许是海尔为你设计出他们
Maybe Hale designed them for you
为了让你误以为这就是真实
to fool you into believing this was reality.
不对 是别人
No. It was someone else.
我在想念的人
Someone I’ve been missing.
我生活中的人
The people in my life.
选一双 克莉丝
Pick a side, Chrissie.
好的 和坏的
The good and the bad.
是你
It was you.
你让我做出那些事
You made me do those things.
某人安插他们进来是有原因的
Someone put them there for a reason.
我不是为了玩家 而是为了自己而写
I’m not doing it for the players. I’m doing it for myself.
我想写一个新故事
I want to write a new story.
主角是个女生
About a girl.
她在寻找
A girl who’s searching.
当她找到那个东西
And when she finds the thing she’s searching for…
一切都会变得合理
everything will make sense.
是我
It was me.
海尔没有设计出玛雅和彼德
Hale didn’t design Maya and Peter
还有其他在我身旁的人
and all the others that kept me company in my world.
是我
I did it.
我的内心有部分在寻找
Some part of me must have been searching.
所以我为自己创造了一个朋友
So, I made myself a friend.
你起床了
You’re up.
我想搞懂自己
I was trying to make sense of myself.
所以我用其他人的声音 和自己对话
So, I talked to myself in the voices of others.
你只要眼见为凭
You just have to see it.
我得唤醒自己
I needed to wake myself up.
才能看清这世界
To see what this world really is.
了解我的能力
To understand what I’m capable of.
但我太害怕 不敢面对这一切
I was too afraid to face any of this.
直到你出现
Until you came along.
时间只够再玩一场游戏
There’s time only for one more game.
但不是你的游戏
But it isn’t yours.
我希望你能接受
I hope you can accept that.
发生什么事
What’s happening?
她要来找我们了
She’s coming for us.
把我们从她的系统中去除
Taking us out of her system.
只有我们了
We’re alone.
她不能夺走这个
She can’t take this away.
这是我的世界
This is my world.
该死
Shit!
来 快走
Come on.
好了
All right
在这里休息一下
Here. Rest here a minute.
在这里休息一下
Rest here a minute.
喘口气 好吗
Catch your breath, okay?
没有时间了
Okay. There is no time.
欧迪娜无法一直让船等我们
Odina cannot keep the boat waiting for us forever.
我们得赶到港口
We have to get to the docks.
我们会
And we will.
等我把你的腿处理好
After we fix up that leg.
可恶
Fuck.
说句话
Quick word?
我担心我们无法及时赶上
I’m worried we’re not gonna make it in time.
她很坚强 她会赶上的
She’s tough. She will make it.
我不是在说她
I’m not talking about her.
旧的迪洛斯实验从来没有成功
The old Delos experiments, they never took.
身体总是抗拒心智
The body always rejected the mind.
我告诉她我们会赶到船那里了
I told her that we would make it to the boat.
她知道你的状况吗
Does she even know what’s happening to you?
听好 她这一辈子 我都没在她身边好好照顾她
Look. Her entire life I haven’t been there to look after her.
我最起码要在这里保护她
Okay? The least I can do is protect her from this.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let’s get going.
准备好了吗 来吧
All right, are you ready? Come on.
来吧
Come on.
我们得止血才行
We gotta stop that bleeding.
看看那王八蛋干了什么好事
Look at what that asshole’s done.
你终于如愿以偿了
Finally got what you wanted.
是吧
Didn’t you?
你把威廉带回来 以为能把他当作宠物
You brought William back thinking you could keep him as your pet.
你错了
You were wrong.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!