考文特花♥园♥市场
考文特花♥园♥市场
BGM: Beautiful Monday
♪美好的清晨♪
♪ Beautiful morning ♪
♪美好的一天♪
♪ beautiful day ♪
♪美丽的人呀♪
♪ Beautiful people ♪
♪乘坐美丽的地铁♪
♪ on a beautiful train ♪
♪都是去上班咯♪
♪ All going to work now ♪
♪真的好敬业♪
♪ so dutifully ♪
♪美好的周一♪
♪ Beautiful Monday ♪
♪美好的我♪
♪ beautiful me ♪
♪美丽的飞机♪
♪ Beautiful airplane ♪
♪翱翔在美丽云层♪
♪ on a beautiful cloud ♪
街 猫 鲍 勃
♪美丽的孩童♪
♪ Beautiful children ♪
♪美好地欢闹♪
♪ making a beautiful sound ♪
♪都是来上学咯♪
♪ All come for school now ♪
根 据 真 实 事 件 改 编
♪真是欢快的日子♪
♪ it’s a jubilee ♪
♪美好的周一♪
♪ Beautiful Monday ♪
♪美好的我♪
♪ beautiful me ♪
♪请好好看我一眼吧 再看一眼吧♪
♪ Everybody look at me, take another look at me ♪
♪我很美丽♪
♪ I’m beautiful ♪
♪请好好对待我吧 善待我吧♪
♪ Everyone be good to me, do the things you should to me ♪
♪我很美丽♪
♪ I’m beautiful ♪
♪周末结束了♪
♪ The weekend is over ♪
♪我们玩得很嗨♪
♪ yeah we had a good time ♪
♪肩负整个世界♪
♪ The world’s on our shoulders ♪
♪没什么了不起♪
♪ and we’re gonna be fine ♪
♪期待有一天♪
♪ hoping that one day ♪
♪迎来真的自♥由♥♪
♪ we’ll truly be free ♪
谢了 兄弟
Cheers, mate!
♪美好的周一♪
♪ Beautiful Monday ♪
♪美好的我♪
♪ beautiful me ♪
♪请好好看我一眼吧 再看一眼吧♪
♪ Everybody look at me, take another look at me ♪
♪我很美丽♪
♪ I’m beautiful ♪
♪请好好对待我吧 善待我吧♪
♪ Everyone be good to me, do the things you should to me ♪
♪我很美丽♪
♪ I’m beautiful ♪
♪我们注定会有所作为♪
♪ And we’re all gonna make a difference ♪
♪没错♪
♪ It’s true ♪
♪是啊 我们都会有所作为♪
♪ Yeah we’re all gonna make a difference ♪
♪没错♪
♪ It’s true ♪
♪是啊 我们都会有所作为♪
♪ Yeah we’re all gonna make a difference ♪
♪注定要有所作为♪
♪ all gonna make a difference ♪
♪没错♪
♪ it’s true ♪
猫王 你见过迪依了吗
Hey, Elvis, you’ve seen, Dee?
我不是来找迪依的
I’m not looking for Dee.
你还想再试一次吗
You want to try this again?
你是唱和声的 伙计
You sing vocals on it, mate.
快走吧
Go away, now.
寒冬露宿乐队的
Brass Monkey Band?
我知道今晚你得睡这里
Knew you’d crash here tonight.
说真的
No, seriously.
你见过迪依了吗
You’ve seen Dee?
真的 我戒了
Seriously, I’m on the script.
我这次是认真的
I mean it this time.
是 谁不是认真的
Yeah, who doesn’t?
告诉迪依我在找他 好吗
Well, tell Dee I’m looking for him, yeah?
三英镑 伙计
Three quid, mate.
然后
And…
你钱不够
You’re short.
我就这些了
That’s all I’ve got.
要三英镑 伙计
It’s three quid, mate.
别这样 我一天没吃饭了
Come on, I haven’t eaten all day.
要三英镑
It’s three quid!
能不能少要我九便士
Can you let me off at 9p?
不行
No!
那好吧 那我就…
All right… I’ll…
给你唱首歌♥ 行吗
Play you a little song, yeah?
你觉得怎样
How about that?
我给你唱首歌♥ 你少要我九便士 行吗
I’ll play you a little song, and you let me off at 9p, okay?
好了
All right.
♪曾经有个男人少要了我九便士♪
♪ There once was a man who let me off 9p ♪
♪我很中意他 他也喜欢我♪
♪ I really like him so did he ♪
谢了 伙计
Thanks, mate.
这可真是…真是棒极了
That’s… that’s… That’s great.
-别回来了 -行
– Don’t come back. – Okay.
别在这里待着 快走
Don’t want you here, go on!
行 好 我走呢
All right. Okay, I’m going.
真是谢谢了
Thanks, a lot.
滚滚滚
Get out of here!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry… sorry.
猫王
Yo, Elvis?
进来
Get in.
这车是谁的
Whose is it?
忘记锁车的一个家伙
The bloke who forgot to lock it.
我找到迪依了
I found Dee.
来点吧
Have some.
我在呢 我在呢
Hey, I’m here, I’m here.
我在呢 我在呢 别别别
I’m here, I’m here, I’m here, no, no, no, no ,no…
-很好 很好 -你看 我在呢 我在呢
– That’s nice, that’s nice. – See, I’m here, I’m here.
别这样 你不必这样 求你了
Come on, you don’t have to do this. Please.
我当然要了 你来晚了
Oh, yes, I do. You’re late.
这些人是谁
Who are these?
我不知道 这是你的车
I don’t know. It’s your car.
他们在这里多久了
How long have they been here?
你们在我车里做什么
Hey, what are you doing in my car?
-你就不管管吗… -关我什么事
– You didn’t do something… – Why should I?
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James! James!
詹姆斯 快点 起来 别这样
James, come on, wake up! You can’t do this.
你没看到他们进去吗
You didn’t see them get in?
我看起来像是神灯精灵吗
Oh, do I look like a genie?
某种角度来说挺像的
From a certain angle.
怎么 给我回来
Hey what. Come back here!
拜托去抓他好吗
Get after him, will you?
-你个猪 -这又不是什么蝙蝠侠与罗宾
– Pig! – This is not Batman and Robin, you know.
醒醒 你在我车里呢
Hey, wake up, you’re in my car.
他…
Well, he’s…
他不动了
Well, he’s not moving.
他们拿了我的吉他吗
Did they bring my guitar?
见到你我也很高兴
Must say you too.
我今天早上感觉失去了自我
So, I’m not exactly myself this morning.
这就见仁见智了
That’s a matter of opinion.
他们把吉他给了我
They brought it to me.
给了你
To you?
这也不是咱们第一次搞这出戏了吧
Well, this isn’t our first time in the circus, is it?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我犯了个错 我搞砸了
You know, I made a mistake. I messed up.
说些我没有听过二十遍的话吧
Tell me something I haven’t already heard 20 times today?
好吧
Good.
比起胡扯我更喜欢寂静之声
So much prefer the sound of silence to bullshit.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
还没死
Not dead.
听着 我是…
Look, I mean…
我真是个烂人
I’m… horrible.
看来你还得了肝炎
Turns out you’ve also got hepatitis.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
你知道为什么比起吸毒的 酒鬼更常见吗
Ever wonder why you see so many old alchies but never junkies?
没人比我用得更多了
No fellow can use this more than I do.
你不能把海♥洛♥因♥和美♥沙♥酮♥混起来用
You can’t mix heroin with methadone.
你嗑药过量了
You’d od.
你知道是怎么回事
You know this stuff.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!